SS 3

Love That Stays Forever
[Selina]
The alarm started ringing loudly and that disrupted my sleep and wanting to sleep more, I just started hitting the lamp table wildly to turn the alarm off.

Though I managed to turn off the alarm, I wasn’t really tired anymore and I opened my eyes and found Show lying on my shoulders to sleep.

Smiling sweetly at him, I got off him and gets up to the washroom to wash my face and also to freshen myself up.

Looking in the mirror, I could see my body having irregular marks on it, especially on my neck and that made me scared briefly as I thought of what would happen if dad and mom knows about it.

But knowing that Show will protect me from those scolding I would get, I wasn’t afraid anymore.

Walking out of the bathroom while wearing his shirt which seems oversized on me, I sat on the bed to look at him. “Oh my, he does look cute when he sleeps.” I mutters to myself as I touches his cheeks.

Planting a kiss on his lips, I walked away to pick up the strewn clothes on the floor, putting them on the bed before my phone started ringing.

Seeing that it was my dad, I immediately answered. “Hey daddy, what is it?”

“Selina, where were you last night, why did you leave the birthday party so quickly without telling us?” Daddy asked, concerned of my whereabouts.

Deciding to be truthful and also to tell him about my relationship with Show, I revealed. “Daddy, I am with Show, I am currently at a place with him, I spent the night with him.”

“Where are you exactly dear, where are you, can you tell me about it?” Daddy asked me again, wanting to know where was I.

Deciding to tell him more, I replied. “I am at a apartment not really far from your house, it a house that we co-own together.”

“When are you coming back home then dear? Are you coming back soon?” Dad voice seems frustrated as he spoke those words to me.

Looking at Show and choosing love, I replied. “Not that early daddy, I be spending the day with him for now, but I try to be back tonight.”

“Come back tonight for dinner, and bring him here as well, I want to see him and talk to him again.” He demanded.

Not wanting to argue with him, I agreed to it. “Will do daddy, see you tonight, love you.”

Placing the phone down at the lamp table, I covered my face with my hands, frustrated and afraid that daddy might kick Show out again like last time.

Just then, I was pulled down to the bed and my lips were just captured in a flash by Show.

However how worried I was earlier, it was replaced by fervent passion this time around.

Breaking away for air, he hugs me. “Hey dear, did your dad scold you for spending the night with me?” He asked me.

Nodding, I lied on his chest and just speaks out. “He wants you to come for dinner tonight and he wants to talk to you as well.” I says out softly. “I am afraid Show, I am afraid.” I hugged him tighter.

“Don't need to be afraid Selina, I am here and I will make sure that nothing will come in between us, nothing at all.” He promises me and kisses my lips deeply.

Totally forgetting about the worries due to his honeyed kiss, I gave in and pulled him down to the bed.

Making out for a while, we broke away for air and he looks at me and just chuckles. “You look so hot and y, my dearest Selina.” His words were a tease and I knew it eventually.

The shirt I wore earlier was away and I was totally but I didn’t mind as I had already appeared many times in his presence. “What so funny with it, you seen it many times already didn’t you? What with your laughter?” I pouts.

“It shows how y and gorgeous you are dear, you are so sweet.” He says and then rubs it tummy as it growls. “And this is hungry, make breakfast for me to eat, alright?” I asked as I cuddled with her.

She smiles but just pouts and just points to it, and she gestured that if I don’t do that, she won’t cook breakfast for me.

I kissed her lips lightly and then looked at her thoroughly. Smiling at her, I then whispered. “It best you cover yourself up later, your neck has a hickey and your bosoms are reddish.”

She immediately pushed me to the floor and just ran away from me, screaming out. “This is so embarrassing, but yet you are saying it out.”

Chuckling at her, I wore my shirt on and chased after her right away in order to repeatedly about it.

As I found her, she was preparing breakfast and she just looks away from me. “Get away from me you piggy, I don’t want to see you here.” She says shyly.

Purposely not leaving, I hugged her from behind and refused to let go. “I am not going to and I am going to accompany you right now.”

“I am cooking breakfast, if you want to have a nice breakfast, please get out of here now. If you don’t, I will smack you with this pan.” She holds the pan and just shows a fierce and threatening look.

I took the pan away from her and just put it down on the stove. “Dear, you must be demure, don’t be so violent. If you are so violent, our kids are going to learn from it.” I said to her as I pinched her soft cheeks lightly. “And let call for takeaway, alright, don’t cook? We had a night yesterday, you are going to be more tired if you cook for me.” I said to her as I massaged her tummy lightly.

“I don’t want to, I want to cook for you. And you know if we call for takeaway, people will know that we stay here. So we have to be careful, and plus, I would want to cook something nice for you to eat now.” She says to me in her gentle voice, interlocking her hands with mine. “I am going to cook some delicious pancakes for you.” She kisses me lightly before pushing me away. “So...GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN BEFORE I BEAT U WITH THIS PAN.” She screams at me while holding the pan.

Sensing I still have time and knowing that she wouldn’t really bear to hit me, I spanked her bum lightly and just runs away. But contrary to what I thought, she didn’t hold herself on hitting me but she missed totally.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[Selina]
After all the pancakes was in the oven, I wiped the sweat off my cheeks and just sat at a chair and just pants. It is sure tiring and even worse, the soreness at my lower body was affecting me slightly. Yawning out, I stretched out briefly and I stood up and just stretched my neck. Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around my waists and I was promptly kissed on the cheeks. “Naughty you, takes advantage of me when I wasn’t watching.” I giggles as his arm got higher and higher till he touches my chest.

“That is then called taking advantage of you, baby, so should I take advantage of you even more?” He shot out a tease as he nuzzles my neck. Giggles came from me as it was so ticklish. And even worse, I felt like drowning in his nuzzling.

He turns me around and wanted to kiss me, but stops himself and just giggles. “Baby, you have flour all over your face. And you look so messy. Oh my.” He exclaims as he cleaned my face with a tissue. “You are always this untidy, if you are so untidy, how are you going to take care of yourself when you have concerts?” He voiced out his concerns for me.

Oh my, I felt so loved by what he said, he loves me so much. I gave in to my emotions right away and just cries out. “Xiao Zhu, I love you.” I hugs him, surprising him totally. “I don’t know what I can do now for you, you did so much for me at my birthday but yet at your birthday, I only gave you a watch. I don’t know what I can do for you.” I cried out.

He was shocked at my cries and just hugs me tightly. “Dear, don’t cry, why are you crying over this? I do that because I love you, and I won’t want you to cry now. Hush now, don’t cry.” He caressed my cheeks and kisses me again and again.

My tears dried up and he cleaned my face again and just kissed me. “Don’t cry like this again, I don’t like you to cry. I want a sweet and happy Selina, not a cry baby Selina, you understand me?” He hugs me briefly before looking at the oven. “The pancake going to be burnt if you keep crying, understand?” He says.

“What pancakes, what is crying got to do with… OH MY GOD, MY PANCAKES.” I screamed out as I scrambled for it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, here a update on the SS drabble, anyway, I am working on a new story, but I will not release anything out yet as the plot isn’t fully confirmed. For Seductive Killers, I try my best not to cancel it if I can, but the name might be changed. I don’t know how to write it for now just yet.

Comment please.