SS 2

Love That Stays Forever
[Selina]
Good times came to an end already and our holiday were over and it was as usual, work coming for us and I won't be able to meet Show till my birthday then as I have advertisement filming for most of the two weeks left till my birthday.

How I wish I could go to our love nest right now and be with him daily but everytime I go there, I couldn't see him, he isn’t at home at all, he wasn’t there, I called him but it was always Xiao Shuang that listened and the answer would always be either he is asleep or busy with his concert performance.

Stupid Luo Zhi Xiang, to think he said I am the most important woman in his heart, but he doesn’t even put in the effort to listen to my phone call, I hate him so much now.

It is my birthday now and he didn't even give me a call to tell me if he is in Taiwan. But even so, I will head back to our love nest, I don't wish to stay as I felt so bored. Luckily I have my two wives in Ella and Hebe to accompany me.

Even though I had many people coming to my daddy house to celebrate my birthday with me, I wasn’t really happy at all as without Xiao Zhu, what is there to celebrate when he isn’t with me.

As the cake was cut and the wishes were made and also with the presents delivered to me, I just decides to leave for the love nest where me and Xiao Zhu were currently residing at as I didn't feel like staying at home to talk to dad mum and Kristen.

As I reached the garage of our love nest, I just drag myself to the door, fumbling for the keys before opening it. As I the lights, there were heart shapes pasted all over the walls. They were all glittering repeatedly over and over again and the lights just dims slowly as I walk in.

“Was this done by Show as apology for not being able to be here for my birthday?” That was my thoughts as I began to walk upstairs as the lights continued to light up.

Walking all the way upstairs to the bedroom where me and Xiao Zhu usually shares together, the door wasn’t closed at all and I walks in, curious to see what was inside. To my amazement, a heart formed out of roses was on the bed. Walking towards it, there was a box right on top of the rose with it open and it was a necklace. The necklace that I loved, the necklace that I always have been wanting while holidaying with Show at US, the necklace that I have been thinking of buying.

“Like it?” Show appears from behind with a bouquet on his hands while walking towards me.

Oh gosh, how much I missed him for the past few days. I couldn't control my urge anymore to stay still. I needed to tell him how much I missed him. I flung myself towards him, hugging him. “I missed missed missed missed missed you so damn much Xiao Zhu. I missed you. Where have you been?” That was my question towards him. “It must be a good reason, or I will start hammering you.” I threatened.

“I was mostly at home preparing this for your birthday my dear little princess. Hope this little decoration of mine is enough to make you happy.” He says softly, wrapping his arms around my back.

I just look back at the heart shape on the bed and just smiles at him. Breaking the embrace, I kissed his lips deeply. Gosh, how much I missed his lips. When I lock lips with him, there are always sparks and it keeps me becoming stronger each day.

As we both broke away, he takes the necklace and then shows it to me. It was a diamond necklace that shows a pig out made of diamonds which was the animals I love the most beside dogs. It was a weird of mine but I loved piggy necklace the most and he just says. “Dear, want me to help you put it on?”

“I want, put it on for me now, Xiao Zhu.” I replies in excitement and he just starts placing the necklace on my neck.

I hugged him right away and just pecks on his cheeks. “I love you so much Luo Zhi Xiang, such a great birthday present, such a great birthday surprise you gave to me. It is so memorable, so great.” I says to him. I was grateful to him for making me so happy today, he made my day.

As I pulls away, he carried me up and just spins me around which got me really dizzy as I got off him and I just falls on him. “You made me feel really dizzy, you piggy, I feel so lightheaded, all your fault, why did you spin me so hard.” I scolds him.

“Sorry baby, so sorry alright. I kiss you, don't cry.” He kisses my cheeks lightly and then carries me up. “Have you bathed at home?” He asked casually.

“Not yet dear, how about you? Have you bathed already, little princess? But wait, even if you don't bathe, you smell so nice.” He says sweetly as he continues to hold me.

His words were so sweet and so funny as well but still, I have a good reply of my own. “Then you better bathe on your own then since I smell so nice, bye.” I shows my tongue out to him.

He pulls me back to face him and just kisses my lips deeply, immediately melting me towards the point where I only had one choice, kiss him back and just let him do what he wants.

As we finished bathing, his arms was wrapped around me securely, refusing to let go of me. He was like being clingy on me. “Hey, let go of me, I want to go out and have a change of clothes. Let go of me now.” I pouts my lips as I looked at him cutely.

He just lets go of me but then says. “Wear ily later, I be out really soon.” He pushes me out of the bathroom.

As I went to the wardrobe, I immediately took the iest nightgown out to wear. “Hahaha, today will be the day I will seduce him. Today is the day that our relationship will grow.” I says to myself as I wore the nightgown on.

As he walks out of the room, his eyes widens as he looks at me and I immediately know that he was mesmerised by my y dress look. Walking towards him, I tormented him further as I placed my arms on his neck, holding on it securely. “Hey, let have a dance together.” I says seductively to him.

Immediately, he agreed to it and just wraps his arms around my back, starting the dance and I lie on his shoulder right away, wanting to feel the warmness of his body. “Show, how long have we been together?” I asked him, wanting to test him and I swear that if he gets it wrong, I would kill him just this instance.

“More than 4 years already, we been together for more than 4 years.” That was his smart reply. “But we seen each other for less than 200 days for the last 4 years. It more like we are together for only a few months.” He says to me.

“I know, I feel it the same too, but we have to earn lots of money, or else how are we going to spending money on our future kids?” I says in return.

He just pushes me down on the bed and just lies beside me. “I know about it, I know, we need the money or else we won't be able to feed our kids.” He echoed my words. “And speaking of kids, I want to make a kid out with you right now.” He caresses my cheeks softly as he looks at me tenderly.

I pounced on him right away, acting as a tiger, attempting to bite him but failed to as he got up holding on my hands with our eyes fixed at each other. My legs wrap around his waist unconsciously and I looked at him again. This is the man I want to be with forever, this is the man that will be my husband. “Let just do it right now, I want you to make love to me.” I whispered to him.

He pushes me down on the bed and just places his hand on my cheeks. “I love you.” He then kissed me lips after those words were spoken and that was it, the night was so young then as I felt conquered by him.

[Show]
It seen like minutes when we were touching each other repeatedly but as I looked at the clock, it just made me realise that I had been making love with her for the past 4 hours, I didn't know I did it with her so long.

It was my first time, with her and also her first time. Taking her first time was serious but we didn't care much about the consequences when we thought about it. She was in my arms now and we were both silent, not sure on what to say but for sure I know she didn't regret what she did earlier and so was I. It was inevitable that I would take our relationship to the next level.

“Selina, we had....we had already, so what now? What are we going to do now?” I asked as I kissed her shoulder again and again.

Giggles came from her as my kisses tickled her and she just made herself comfortable lying on my chest. “You have to marry me then, we done that and I didn't take any pills and you didn't use any protection as well. You must marry me.” She says to me, pouting her lips cutely towards me.

“But will your dad accept me? Your dad doesn’t seem to like me so much at all. Will they accept me, accept a singer who isn’t really estabished?” I was worried about not being able to be accepted by their family, especially her dad.

She kisses my lips lightly and just smiles at me. She seem confident and just says. “They have to accept it, I only love you and they have no choice now, you touched me and I consented to it. And plus, I will only be touched by you.” She says sweetly to me.

“You are so sweet sweetie, you are so sweet and cute. But you aren't as demure as you said you were. You were so rough and so wild and naughty earlier.” I couldn't help but for her wild and feisty behaviour earlier.

She just moves away from me and just crosses her arms cutely. “You were the same too, you erted pig, you keep wanting it too, you didn't give me a chance to rest. I feel so tired right now, so exhausted, but I love it so much.” She says cutely as she played with her hair.

“I am tired too as well, let hug each other to sleep now, alright?” I says to her, feeling really tired now.

“I love you, Xiao Zhu Luo Zhi Xiang. I love you forever.” She says huskily to me.

“I love you too, Ren Jia Xuan Selina, my dear princess Nana, I be with you forever. I love you for eternity.” I kissed her for one last time.

Snuggling closer to me, she looked more like a little girl to me and she smiled before closing her eyes to rest.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here the chapter two of my little drabble, not sure when will I update anyway, hope to see ppl commenting on it.