SS 4

Love That Stays Forever
[Show]
It was now my promotional activity for my album ‘Show Your Dance’ and I was finally on my last promotional recording. It means I could get lots of rest after this, I can finally get to sleep and rest for the next 3 days. 3 days of rest means a lot to me.

Best of all is being able to be on Kang Xi Lai Le, Selina is the host for the show temporarily as Xiao S was on maternity leave. It means I can have all the time with her and finally be able to stay with her for the next three days.

Reaching the backstage area, I immediately went for Selina own private room. Sneakily opening the door, she was asleep lying on the table face down with a jacket as a makeshift pillow. Slowly entering the room, I closed the door softly and then locks it before sitting beside her. “Oh my, you must be so tired that you are sleeping like this.” I says softly to her as I caressed her by her hair.

She just groans slightly and just continued to sleep in while I tickled her slightly. “Hey sleepyhead, it time to wake up already, you slept a lot.” I whispered to her softly. I couldn’t control my desires to hug her and I did just that.

Just then, her eyes opens briefly and she immediately gives me the sweetest smile possible. “Hey Xiao Zhu, I missed you.” She kisses my lips lightly before lying on my shoulder. “What took you so long?” She pouts her lips cutely at me. “Kiss kiss.” She points to her lips.

Kissing her twice, I hugged her tightly and just yawns. “I am tired as well, but this is my last recording for the promotion of the album. I can finally get a long awaited rest after this, what about you? Are you coming home with me later?” I asked her softly with the gentle voice of mine.

“Yeah, I be spending the night with you and also for the next two days before I start taping again.” She agreed to spend the night with me but then pushes me away. “You better get ready first. I don’t want anyone to see us together, get out, alright?” She says gently with her cutesy voice.

I purposely wrapped my arms around her waist and just lied on her shoulder. “I don’t want to leave, I want to stay here with you for now till we have to start taping.” I said playfully to her and just kissed her lips lightly many times.

She pushes me away slightly and just blushes before giggling. “Get out la, don’t embarrass me.” She stomps her foot cutely. She then smiled and just jumps onto me. “I hate you for making me love you so much. I hate you.” She pummelled me on the chest cutely.

“It all because you love me too much, that why, and I love you, baby.” I kissed her cheeks this time around and then leaves the room. But before I closed the door, I then mouths out. “Be quick alright so that we can start early and end early. And we can go home and sleep together.” I closed the door after that to walk out to meet with the production crew.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

[Selina]
Our taping took quite a while as they was a lot of overrun but at least we had a fun time laughing around with each other, but I nearly revealed what Show gave to me during my birthday.

Now he was carrying me in the house as he wanted to see if I put on weight and I just giggled as he continued to carry me. “What is with you, don’t you want to feel how heavy I am? You should let me down now.” I giggled at him with a soft smile. I didn’t want him to let down me at all, I wanted him to hold me forever.

“I don’t want to let you down. I want to hold you like this forever.” He holds me tighter and just brings me upstairs.

The moment we reached our bedroom, my face brightens up as I sees a big picture frame hanging at the wall. It was a picture of me and Show kissing each other sweetly in our formal attires. It looked as if it was a wedding picture. “Hey, when did you place that picture?” I asked him sweetly as he placed me down on the bed.

“Just a week ago my dear baby. Do you like that picture?” He asks as he plants a light kiss on my forehead.

“You are just so sweet my dearest little piggy. You deserve a kiss.” I kissed his cheeks lightly before pulling him for a hug. “Let have a bath together in the big tub?” I whispered to him softly before kissing his cheeks

“I have to make a call to the agency and Xiao Shuang soon, won’t have the time for it. Going to take a quick shower and be calling them.” He replied quickly to me.

Oh my, I didn’t have the time to look at him. He does look tired, really tired to me. “Hey, I have a shower with you then, let shower together.” I used my sweet voice at him and just pulls him into the shower.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later on, as I wore on my nightie, I looked at the mirror to check myself over and over again. “Fragrance, check. Seductiveness, check. iness, check. Revealing, check. Skin soft, check. Okay, that should be good enough to spark that tired piggy.” I says to myself before opening the door.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I skipped towards where Show was. Just then, he falls to the floor as I gets to him. Quickly holding onto him, I used all my strength to hold onto him. Luckily I didn’t fall or else I would have hurt him along with myself. “Xiao Zhu, are you okay? What wrong?” I asked as I struggled to support him.

“My head has a splitting pain, it feels like my skull is being split open.” He was breathless as I helped him down to the bed. I was very worried now, I don’t know what I should be doing now. I am at a loss.

Laying him down on the bed, I touched his forehead and just feels it again. “Oh my Xiao Zhu, you are feverish, I get a doctor now.” I took my hand phone and quickly starts tapping my family doctor number.

He held on my hands and just stops me from continuing from tapping. “No, we can’t let anyone beside from our family know that we are together, I be okay soon, just let it be.” He advised me not to call for the doctor as he didn’t want our relationship to get exposed.

“It okay with it, it will be fine.” I assured him as I tapped on the keypad again. “It my family doctor and I trust that he will be able to keep this a secret for me.” I decides to call my family doctor to come to check on Show.

Done with the call, I rushed to the kitchen to bring a cup of water for Show to drink. Helping him up slightly, I held onto him and just hands the cup of water to him. “Hey, drink this cup of water now, it will make you feel better.” I fed him the cup of water before placing it aside. “The doctor will come in half an hour time, just hold it in for a while longer, alright.” I whispered to him softly before I gave him a light kiss on the cheeks.

“Sorry Selina, really sorry, we should be having some sweet moment now but now you have to care for me, really sorry.” He apologised to me which made me feel so loved.

“You don’t have to apologise to me. It right for me to care for you, you are my dearest and also my future hubby. If I don’t take care of you, who will?” I cuddled with him and just kissed his cheeks again. “I love you.” I whispered to him softly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He was diagnosed with flu and fever, and the doctor told me that he has to rest well for the next few days to full recover from the illness.

Seeing the doctor to the door, I walked back to the living room to sit down and have a slight rest. But remembering that Show has to eat his medicine, I take all the packets of medicine upstairs for him to consume.

As he sees me, he shows me a weak smile and just sits up on his own weakly. “Hey, I am really sorry that our little time together results having you to take care of me. I am really sorry my dear.” He apologises to me.

“Why do you say that when it my duty to take care of you. I am your girlfriend. I have the duty to care for you when you are sick.” I waves off his apologies and helps him up to a sitting position. “Come, take your medicine now and you are to sleep afterwards.” I ordered him as I feeds him the medicine.

As I came back to the room again, he shows his hands out for me, he wants a hug from me. I hug him and just sits on his lap. “Time to sleep now honey, let turn in for the night.” I pushes him down to the bed gently before turning off the lights. Facing him, I smiled at him and hugs him tightly. “I spread my body warmth to you, I keep the cold away from you like how you always did it for me when I want it.” I pecks his lips lightly before closing my eyes for a rest.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here the drabble for Double S, I know there won’t be comments as they aren’t a popular off screen couple, but I still keep typing it. Hope to receive comments.