Chapter 2

Help Me Win Your Daughter's Heart

"Tippany~" the tall tanned mother cooed on her daughter's ear

"Umma~" the girl answered wrapping her arms around her mother's neck

"Time to wake up, you have school in an hour"

The red haired girl pouted.

"Eyy. Don't give me that pout and stand up now baby~" Sooyoung then grabbed Tiffany's arms and pulled her to sit up.

"But umma~ I don't feel well" Tiffany said batting her eyelashes cutely

"Uh-ah" Sooyoung then held out her pointer finger wavering them side to side

"Umma~" Tiffany whined for the second time hoping it would work this time

"Tiffany, get yourself dress and go to school" A petit figure emerges from Tiffany's door.

"Hmp" Tiffany stood up from her bed before going to her bathroom. The tall girl turned to her wife.

"Thanks Sica" she wraps her arms around her wife who in return wrapped her arms around the girl' neck.

"Good thing I'm your wife" Jessica said before placing a peck on her lips. Not long after the kiss, Tiffany came out of the bathroom with her school uniform.

"Ewwww mom!" Tiffany said with a disgusted face seeing her parents hugging so closely and being all intimate

The couple released each other from their embrace. Jessica then flicked Tiffany's forehead which Tiffany gave a merong in return before rubbing her now sore forehead.

"By the way mom, my skirt's getting short" Tiffany said while checking herself in the mirror.

Jessica and Sooyoung then went to their daughter to see it for themselves.

"You've gotten taller" Sooyoung said comparing herself with her daughter.

"Aish umma! I'll look smaller if you compare me to you!" Tiffany said playfully hitting her mother's arm.

Jessica can't help and hug her daughter.

"Mommy" Tiffany mumbled in her mother's chest.

"I can't believe you're already graduating elementary" Jessica said a bit teary

"Don't worry mommy, I'll always be your and umma's little cute daughter" Tiffany hugged her mother back

"Yah! How about me!?" The lonely shikshin said before joining the hug.

After preparing herself, the 12 years old Tiffany went to the usual bus stop.

                “Hey, TaeTae” Tiffany greeted her friend who was waiting for her in the bus stop.

The small girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail turned to greet her friend with a big smile plastered on her face.

                “Tippany!” She then embraced her friend in a tight hug.

The red haired girl buried her face on the smaller girl’s neck inhaling her scent.

                Davidoff Cool Water.

                “Miyoung, I know you love smelling my perfume but can we pull out from the hug now? People are starting to stare”

The two pulled out from the hug with Tiffany pouting and arms crossed over her chest. 

                “Pouting early in the morning unnie?” the two girls turned their attention to two figures walking their way towards them. 

Tiffany nodded and hid behind the maknae, Seohyun.

                “She’s being mean” Tiffany pointed her finger to Taeyeon

Taeyeon on the other hand just chuckled at Tiffany’s childish antics. Hyoyeon who has enough of this rolled her eyes.

                “Tiffany? Seriously?” Hyoyeon said before pushing Tiffany towards Taeyeon

                “Yah!” Tiffany said her face red when Taeyeon caught her with her arms in a hug

                “Mianhe” Taeyeon whispered

Tiffany who was still blushing wraps her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. 

                “You know I hate it when you say you’re embarrassed with us hugging in public” Tiffany whispered leaning her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder

                “You do know I’m not good with PDA” Taeyeon said before slightly pushing Tiffany away adding a playful wink after

Tiffany blushed even harder. The girl herself doesn’t even know why. She should be used to it since she and Taeyeon practically grew up together. But still she gets all giddy with Taeyeon’s simple actions.

Tiffany’s thought were cut off by a horn. It was the school bus. The four girls boarded with HyoSeo sitting behind TaeNy. They were sitting not far back. Hyoyeon was leaning her head on Seohyun’s shoulder and Seohyun was busy listening to Keroro OSTs. And Tiffany and Taeyeon were busy chatting with each other. The bus then halted for another group of students.

                “Hey Tiffany, why don’t you sit with me?” a boy with a slight foreign accent said when he saw Tiffany

The red haired girl blushed before turning to Taeyeon asking her silently for permission. The older girl sighed before pushing Tiffany as an answer. She was being a good friend after all. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon happily before sitting next to her crush. It was very clear to Taeyeon that the boy likes Tiffany back. No one would ask someone to sit with them if they don’t like them right? Taeyeon was busy looking at Tiffany’s back when she heard someone clearing . She looked up and saw her friend, IU.

                “Mind if I sit here?” she asked

Taeyeon patted the now empty seat beside her as an answer. IU took a sit and followed Taeyeon’s eyes.

                “Tiffany’s with Nickhun again?” IU said and Taeyeon nods her head sadly again

                “Mind if I lean my head on your shoulder?” Taeyeon asked

The sweet girl patted her shoulder and Taeyeon leaned her head against it. She closed her eyes not wanting to see any more of the scene.  The guy was happily chatting with Tiffany about some nerd tripping over a ball during their PE. IU knew more about that though. Nickhun along with his other friends planned it. Well, they are the popular kids in their school. And Tiffany? They want her too.

Tiffany was happily talking with Nickhun along with the other popular kids when her eyes accidentally landed on Taeyeon.  She felt her heart ache a bit when she saw IU looking at Taeyeon lovingly.

                “Tiffany? Anything wrong?” it was Nickhun who was looking at Tiffany slightly worried

                “H-huh? Oh, I-I am fine” Tiffany smiled to reassure him

Nickhun took a glance where Tiffany was looking and saw Taeyeon leaning her head on IU’s shoulder.

                It’s her again.

Nickhun sighed before turning his attention back to his friends and Tiffany.

                Tiffany was sitting on her seat with her new group of friends gathered around her. The door opened and revealed Hyoyeon,Taeyeon and IU. The girls took the very back seat where the ‘less’ popular students usually sits. Tiffany was happily talking with Nickhun and other group of students momentarily forgetting about her ‘friends’.

                “IU, want to stay at my house tonight?” Taeyeon asked with her head lying on top of her desk facing the girl

                “I don’t mind. But why?” IU asked curiously

                “I need help in Math” Taeyeon yawned slowly closing her eyes

                “Yah! Don’t sleep! Class starts in a few minutes” Hyoyeon who was sitting next to her sister shook her slightly by the shoulder  

Hearing Hyoyeon’s loud voice, Tiffany’s eyes turned at the back of the room.

                “Didn’t you have any sleep last night, Tae?”  IU looks at Taeyeon with eyes full of concern

                “Just please let me sleep for a minute?” Taeyeon pouted

IU and Hyoyeon couldn’t take any more of Taeyeon’s adorableness and just chuckled.

                “Arasso. We’ll wake you up” Hyoyeon said patting her sister’s head

Unknown to them, Tiffany who was watching the whole thing felt hurt. She feels like she’s drifting away from her friends.

                Tae-Tae.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel a little rusty -_-" 

Forgive me. Please give me a bit more time to heat up my brain. 

By the way, thank you for the votes and subscriptions!! :) 

Where is that stupid bunny!? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh never mind, here it is!