Chapter 4

Help Me Win Your Daughter's Heart

Tiffany’s POV

It all started last week. Taeyeon has started avoiding me. Well, not just her but Hyoyeon ,Seohyun and IU as well. I want to confront her now. I don’t like what’s happening.  And I have no intentions of making it bigger.

                “We need to talk” I dragged Taeyeon from her chair

Hyoyeon held my other arm and stopped me.

                “Let her go” she said

I never saw Hyoyeon like this before. It’s like she’s shielding Taeyeon away from me.

                “We’ll just talk Hyo” I said and released my other arm from her grip

Taeyeon just stayed still not uttering a word. Some of the students are staring at us and I don’t care. All I care for now is Taeyeon and me.

 And our relationship.

I lead us to an empty room just a few meters away from ours. I went inside with me still holding firmly on her hand. I locked the door and I lose my grip.

                “What’s wrong?” I asked

I can feel this tense awkward atmosphere between us. It was really new.  She scoffed while rubbing her wrist.

I must have gripped on her hand too tight.

                “What’s wrong? What do you think is wrong with us Tiffany?” she looks at me with teary eyes

I never saw Taeyeon like this before.

                “D-Do you think I would ask you if I do!?” I unintentionally raised my voice

I honestly didn’t know what’s wrong with us or what is even happening. And this is making me frustrated.

She scoffs again.  She shook her head before wiping her nose with the back of her hand.

                “Do I really need to tell you? Couldn’t you see it for yourself?” she said staring at me with those angry eyes.

                “All I can see is you and the rest of our friends avoiding me”

My eyes started to get watery. This is the first actual fight we ever had.

                “Friends? Can you still call us friends after ditching us for those ‘popular’ kids?” it was her turn to raise her voice

I stood rooted on the ground. I now know what I did. I choose the popular life than choosing the friends who stuck with me through thick and thin.

                “T-Tae” I tried holding her hand but she just harshly pulled them away

                “Don’t call me that”

Tears escaped my eyes. I couldn’t believe that this is happening to us.

                “Only Hwang Miyoung, my BEST FRIEND, calls me that” she turned to the door and slammed it leaving me inside

I went on my knees not knowing what to do.

I don’t want to lose her. I can’t lose her.

I’m not used being without her.

 

 

SooSica

“Sica-yah” Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica and tucking her chin in her shoulder

“Hm?” Jessica’s eyes were still glued on the paper that she was holding

She unwrapped her arms from Jessica’s neck and pouted since her wife didn’t even bother to look at her. She sat back to her chair and started playing on her computer.  Jessica who was secretly laughing inside took a glance to the girl next to her. She puts the file down before standing up and walking behind Sooyoung.

                “Mianhe” Jessica said wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck

The tall girl just ignored her and focused on playing. An idea popped on Jessica’s head. One of her hands started going inside Sooyoung’s shirt while she started placing kisses on the tall girl’s neck.

Sooyoung was telling herself not to moan no matter what. But then failed when Jessica started her earlobe

                “Hmmmm” Sooyoung closed her eyes

                “Mianhe” Jessica whispered to Sooyoung’s ear

                “I was just playing with you” she continued

Her other hand was slowly ing Sooyoung’s shirt when two girls burst the door of their office open.

The two intruders shielded their eyes before shutting the door close again.

                “Can we come in now?” one of the intruders asked

                “Hm” Jessica answered

The two entered and it was still the same scene.

                “What do you want Krys?” Jessica asked her hands still inside Sooyoung’s shirt

The tall girl blushed madly before buttoning the three undone buttons.

                “S-Sul?” Sooyoung said

Sulli and Krystal covered their eyes while walking towards them.

                “Old women still have raging hormones” Sulli said

Sooyoung and Jessica glared to the younger Choi who then hid behind Krystal.

                “O-Old?” Sooyoung’s left eye twitched

The tall girl has been really sensitive recently. It has to do with her being in her thirties. Jessica didn’t mind being called old since for her age is just a number plus she still looks pretty and young.

                “You two!” Jessica pointed to the two young girls now sitting on the black couch

                “What do you want?” Jessica continued resting her arms on Sooyoung’s head

The tall girl was still upset because her sister just called her old.

                “Siwon-oppa called” Sulli said leaning her head back on the couch

Her head was hanging and her neck was fully exposed.

                “And?” Jessica took Sooyoung’s hand and drags the tall girl with her to sit on a couch just across where Sulli and Krystal are sitting

                “He asked if you guys want to go on a vacation in LA” Sulli said

                “That’ll be great!” Sooyoung exclaimed happily

Sooyoung has been dying to have a vacation since she and Jessica barely have time for each other anymore due to their busy schedules. They would go home, eat dinner, talk a little and then when they reach their bed they’ll just pass out.

                “W-Wait!” Sooyoung stopped the two young girls leaving their office

                “What’s the occasion?” she asked

                “Oppa’s engagement!” Sulli answered before going out of the office with Krystal hugging her arm. No, the younger Choi and Jung aren’t together. They’re just friends. Or that’s what they want to call it.

                “Oppa’s engaged?” Sooyoung said stunned

                “Oppa’s engaged” Jessica repeated, she herself can’t believe it.

                “OMO!! Oppa is finally engaged!” Sooyoung exclaimed in excitement taking Jessica’s hands and shaking them like she’s congratulating her.

Siwon has been seeing a guy named Donghae. And the guy is the CEO of the Lee enterprises which was CJ Inc.’s rival before.

                “I need to call oppa!” Sooyoung then took out her phone and called Siwon

                “Put him on speaker” Jessica ordered which Sooyoung gladly obeyed

After congratulating her brother, they chatted for a while before finally ending the call.

                “Sica, can you call YoonA? Ask her if she’ll come to oppa’s engagement party?” Sooyoung said while searching for some files from her drawer.

Jessica did as told and YoonA said they’ll love to go.

                “Well, we better head home” Sooyoung said packing her things and shoving them inside her bag

While the tall girl was busy packing her things, Jessica went to the door and locked it. The tall girl was so thrilled with the upcoming vacation she barely heard the click that the door made. The only thing that stopped her from fixing her stuff was when the lights in their office went out. More of, Jessica turned them off.

                “S-Sica?” Sooyoung uttered looking at Jessica

The blonde haired girl walked slowly and ily towards Sooyoung while ing her office suit. 

                “You know…” Jessica whispered on Sooyoung’s ear while her two hands massaged Sooyoung’s scalp

                “It’s been a while since” Jessica stopped and Sooyoung’s earlobe turning the tall girl on

                “We had y time” the blonde girl continued her hands now ing Sooyoung’s shirt

The tall girl smirks back before pulling Jessica closer to her.

                “No one’s here…so why not now?” Sooyoung cooed on Jessica’s ear making the older girl shut her eyes

                “I’m planning to” with that Jessica took Sooyoung’s lips with hers.

 

Let’s just say they made a lot of weird noises in their office that day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

An update~ 

Too dramatic? kekeke 

First 4 chapters and I'm already bringing the drama out xD WOW! 

Anyway, thank you for the comments last time and also for the upvotes. And I again apologize for making this story a 'subscriber's only' 

I'll be able to update every 2 days?

 

We have PE tomorrow and our teacher said we'll be running for the whole period

At first I was like

Then I thought 'Oh well, screw it' 

YOLO xD 

Peace out bunnies!  :)