Chapter 12

Help Me Win Your Daughter's Heart

Chapter 12

It's been a week since Taeyeon and Nickhun talked. She still feels uneasy but decided to help him. It all started a day after that incident. Taeyeon went to Tiffany's house to apologize. She had small box in her hand as an apology gift. But deep inside the little growing girl it was more than that.

"Oh, Taeyeon" Sooyoung opened the door surprised by Taeyeon's visit. It has been a while since she saw the girl.

"Is Tippany home?" she asked

The tall girl smiled opening the door wider so Taeyeon can enter inside. When the petit girl entered she sat comfortably on the couch while adjusting her specs.

"Why don't you go to her room?" Sooyoung told her as she put down a glass of orange juice for Taeyeon on top of the coffee table.

The girl shook her head shyly as she kept playing with the small box. Seeing the small box Sooyoung can't help but let out a small smile.

"W=we actually had another fight...this time it's my fault" Taeyeon confessed almost in a whisper

Sooyoung sat down next to Taeyeon and wrapped an arm over her shoulders. The girl turned turn her head.

"Mind telling me?" Sooyoung asked but Taeyeon shook her head.

"I told you I'll help you win my daughter right?"

Taeyeon frowned as she continued to play with the box.

"Aunt Sooyoung...about tha-" Taeyeon was cut off

"What is she doing here?"

Tiffany came down the stairs with Jessica following her behind. She was wearing a pink sleeveless dress.  Taeyeon's eyes couldn't leave Tiffany.

"Tiffany!" Jessica raised her voice not liking Tiffany's attitude.

Tiffany flinched her head slowly bowing down in embarrassment. She wasn't used to getting yelled at.

"Mian-"

"Mianhe" Taeyeon stood up from her sit and walked towards Tiffany with the small box in both of her hands. She then nervously handed the box to Tiffany.

"C-Can I talk to her in private?" Taeyeon looks at Jessica for permission which the older woman answered with a small nod.

Jessica walked pass Tiffany and Taeyeon to her wife sitting on the couch. She grabbed her by the hand and drag her to their room. Sooyoung blushed madly when she felt Jessica making circle patterns on her hand with her pointer finger.

When Jessica and Sooyoung's figure disappeared behind the door, Taeyeon's attention went back to Tiffany.

"Look, about what happened" Taeyeon started

"I didn't mean what I did. I-I...I was just" the girl couldn't push the word from

"You're just what?" the impatient Tiffany asked

"Just..." Taeyeon looks at her in the eyes before saying "I was just...jealous"

Tiffany felt something inside her. Butterflies.

"J-Jealous?" the younger girl asked with a tint of blush across her cheeks

"Un" Taeyeon avoided her eyes feeling embarrassed herself too

Tiffany then walked towards Taeyeon and took her in her arms. She hugged her tightly snuggling on Taeyeon's neck inhaling her scent.

"You still use the same perfume" Tiffany said her voice muffled

Taeyeon's arms went round Tiffany's waist pulling her closer. She also did the same. But her hug was tighter.

"I'm sorry...I was just afraid I'd loss you again"

Tiffany shook her head pulling away from Taeyeon.

"You don't need to be jealous you know" Tiffany whispered looking down avoiding Taeyeon's eyes

"You'll never loss me...I'll always be there"

Taeyeon smiled painfully. She will be by her side but that's it. Just beside her never will she be hers.

"Can we...Can we talk?" Taeyeon asked

"Un. Don't worry I won't argue with you...I just want to talk"

Tiffany nodded her head and the two of them went to the small garden. They sat on a bench facing a small pond.

"Um, Tiff" the short girl started getting the younger girl's attention

"You like Nickhun..right?"

Tiffany's face turned red. Seeing this Taeyeon gave out a small smile. She can make Tiffany blush but not as red as Nickhun can. She can see how Tiffany gets uneasy just by mentioning his name.

"Un...b-but don't worry we're just good friends" Tiffany felt like she needed to say the last part

Taeyeon wanted to stand  up and kiss Tiffany right there and then but she remembered that she already made a decision. The decision to make her best friend  happy.

Taeyeon giggled. Tiffany didn't expect that from Taeyeon.

"Actually...he asked me out...but I said no"

Taeyeon snapped her head to Tiffany.

"W-Wae? Don't you like him?"

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in the eyes with a small smile across her face.

"I do...but do you?"

Taeyeon was taken aback. She didn't know she was holding Tiffany back that much. She hated herself for being selfish and for falling in love.

"I do hate him...but if you like him that much...I guess I just have to learn to like him then?" Taeyeon smiled making Tiffany giggle. A tear escaped from Tiffany's eyes making Taeyeon scared.

"Y-Yah why are you crying!?"

"It's just...I'm just happy"

Taeyeon sighed in relief. Relief? Is she relieved? Taeyeon giggled but deep inside she was hurting.

"Uljima! Aunt Sooyoung might scold me if she sees you crying" the short girl wiped Tiffany's tears away with her handkerchief. They both laughed waking the sleeping Sooyoung up. She stood up from the bed and wore a bathrobe. She steps out from her veranda only to see the two young girls laughing endlessly.

"We're still cuter"

Sooyoung felt two arms around her waist. She can't help but smile wider.

"If ever they get together I'm pretty sure their story is much cuter than ours"

"I just hope they'll have a happy ending"

 

That evening Taeyeon's heart shattered but she was willing to step on her shattered heart to see Tiffany smile like that.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Nickhun"

"Taeyeon?"

"Un. I'll do it"

"Jinja!?"

"Just promise me you won't hurt her"

"I won't...I promise"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ update!update!update!

Okay goodbye~

Thanks for the comments and updates! Keep it coming~ lol 

No gif today kekeke