Chapter 1

Help Me Win Your Daughter's Heart

“Good morning Aunt Syoung! Good morning Tippany!”

Little Taeyeon greeted giving each of them a hug. Hyoyeon who came behind her sister said her greetings and did as what her older sister did.

“Good morning Taeng,Hyoraeng"the woman with long black locks tied into a pony tail with a side fringe greeted back holding the little Tiffany by the hand.

Seeing her friends, Tiffany let her mother’s hand go and ran to hug Taeyeon and Hyoeyeon, who both caught her with arms wide open making them fall on the grassy lawn.

“Kekeke Tippany has a soft fluffy ” Taeyeon said with her hands on Tiffany’s little bottom.

“ByunTAE!” Sooyoung said hugging Tiffany protectively

“Yah! Ahjumma give me Tippany back!” the 6 years old ert said jumping as high as she could, trying to reach Tiffany.

“Umma! I’m already 6 years old and I’m starting school in an hour! I don’t want to be treated like a baby anymore” Tiffany said pushing herself away from her tall mother’s embrace, which made her mother tear up.

“B-but you’re my baby Tippany” Sooyoung said her voice brittle with a woeful face

“Umma, I’m 6 and I’m no longer a baby. But I’ll always love you like I’ve always did umma”

She then gave her loving and over reacting mother a hug.

“I’ll see you later umma” Tiffany whispered in her mother’s ear

 

When the three little girls got on the school bus, a girl with a brunette hair with full bangs came out of the house. She gave the tall girl a back hug with her chin resting on the tall girl's shoulder.

        "Why are you pouting?" The girl asked her wife

        "My daughter just said she's no longer a baby"

The older girl turned her lover around while she wraps her arms around the girl's neck. She then kissed those pouting lips away.

          "You can't stop her from growing up you know"

          "B-but Sica!!" The tall girl whined

          "Choi Sooyoung! Stop being a kid! You're a grown woman!" Jessica scolded unwrapping her arms from the tall girl’s neck. She then put her arms on the side of her waist glaring at her immature wife.

            "A-arasso! But she's still my little Miyoung!!"

Sooyoung stomped her way back into the house leaving Jessica in the lawn shaking her head.

            "I married a choding" Jessica face palmed before following Sooyoung inside.

 

 

TaeNy

                  "Woaaaah~" the three little girls with the other kids said standing in front of the gate of their new school.

                  "I wish Seohyunnie's here" Hyoyeon mumbled feeling lonely without her best friend.

                   "Hello kids! I'm going to be your teacher! My name is Kahi" a woman in a formal black suit said before bowing

    "I want you guys to pair up okay?" The teacher said before the kids started holding their partner's hand

    "Seongsaenim!" Little Taeyeon raised her free hand

    "What is it dear?" The teacher crouched down

      "My sister doesn't have anyone to pair up with. Can she come with me and Tippany??"

Hyoyeon looks at her sister who was already clasping her hand tightly.

      "Sure, as long as you three stick together okay?" Kahi said

      "Hyoyraeng should hold Tippany's and Taengoo's hands" Taeyeon said

The blonde little girl turned to her side and saw Tippany with her eye-smile. The red haired girl also held her hand tightly. Hyoyeon might sometimes feel like she's a third wheel but when her sister and friend hold her hand she feels the exact opposite. The teacher then started showing the kids around explaining each facility as simple as she could. After 45 minutes of touring the kids to their new school, the teacher decided to give them a break. The kids started running to the playground where most of them decided to take their snacks.

        "Hyo, why are you sad?" Tiffany asked sitting next to her friend.

        "Do you miss maknae?" Taeyeon added sitting on the other side

          "Yes" the blonde haired girl said hugging her knees

          "It's okay, we're here. We won't leave you" Tiffany said before giving Hyoyeon a hug

          "I'll never leave you Hyoraeng! You're unnie is here so you don't have to worry, okay?" Taeyeon reassured her little sister. She also joined the hug.

          "Promise you won't ignore me?" Hyoyeon said looking to her left and right

            "Of course I won't!!" The two other girls said in unison

The three girls looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

After a couple of hours, the children were sent home. In the bus stop, two tall tanned figures can be seen chatting with each other.

                “Y-Yul?” the taller of the two uttered

                “Um?”

                “Can you believe it? It feels like it was just yesterday when I was fetching Tippany in BoA unnie’s kindergarten. And now…here I am waiting for my baby girl”             

                “Yah! Choi Sooyoung! You sound like an old woman dying” Yuri joked making the taller girl pout

                “Wae? It’s true! Don’t you feel the same for Taengoo and Hyoraeng?” Sooyoung asked raising her voice a little

                “Of course I do! But you don’t see me being dramatic about it now do you?” Yuri fired back with the same tone of voice

                “Sigh. I’m just scared that one day, Tiffany will grow up, have a boyfriend, get married, and have children” Sooyoung imagined

                “What’s so scary about that?” Yuri raised her brow

                “The scary part about it is me getting old….and Sica too” Sooyoung said making Yuri sigh heavily before hitting the back of Sooyoung’s head

                “Idiot! Of course you’ll get old too! It will be weird if you don’t!”

                “Yah! No need to hit my head!” the tall girl yelled back rubbing her aching head

                “Shut up you two!!!” an old lady living just a couple of steps away from the bus stop yelled

                “Sorry ahjumma!” SooRi yelled back

The old woman sighed heavily before shutting the door of her house. The two girls looked at each other then laughed. They had their arms on each other’s shoulders while laughing. They stood up properly after wiping the tears from their eyes caused by their unstoppable laughter.

                “Man, this just feels a lot like high school” Sooyoung said

                “Yeah, that ahjumma never fails to make us laugh even with her old age” Yuri added

*Honk**Honk*

The school bus stopped in front of the sign before opening its door.

                “Umma!” The three children run to their perspective mother

The two tanned woman then showered their children with kisses. The Choi’s and Kwon’s were about to separate their way when Tiffany let go of her mother’s hand before dashing towards Taeyeon. She gave the girl a peck on the cheek and a tight hug. Hyoyeon, who watched the whole scene, pouted when she didn’t receive any. Tiffany chuckled before giving Hyoyeon a peck and a hug too.

                “I’ll see you both tomorrow, okay?” Tiffany said before dashing back to her mother who has her arms crossed over her chest and a foot tapping. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1/11/14

The first chapter kind of but I'll make it up with the next one okay? I'm getting really dull these days so pardon this author.

 

Well that was a fast recovery. Kekeke

Anyway, I change my mind and I will be continuing to write stories! Why? Because I love SNSD, I love Sooyoung, I love SooSica and I love writing! 

Please do support this one as what you did with my other stories. This will have a lot of drama. Very different from HMWUH.

Wait for my next update okay?? 

PS: no bunny for today :)))

credits to the owner of the gif above :)