Chanyeol - Love Strings

You're never lonely with Exo!


You met him 3 years ago.

It was at the opening ceremony of your first day in your new school. Nervously you shifted in your seat and looked around. Many students gathered at the school grounds and waited for the principal to finish his boring speech.

Gladly you had something to admire during his speech and saw the trees around the school grounds. The trees started to bloom and beautiful blossoms of white, yellow, and pink colored the whole area. It was surely your favorite season and you smiled at the thought of smelling at some of these beautiful blossoms.

Just then everyone started clapping and you stopped looking around to only see that the principal finally finished his speech. You clapped along and wondered what would come now.

But your question was answered fast.

A tall boy stepped up on the stage and had a guitar in his hands. His uniform told you that he was a senior from your new school. He scanned through the crowd with an emotionless face and when his eyes met yours, he held his gaze for some seconds before turning away.

Somehow your heart started beating fast but you couldn’t tell why. Sure he was good looking and had a cute face but you just saw him for the first time in your life.

The boy sat down in a chair that was prepared for him and set his guitar. Soon he closed his eyes and started playing a sweet tune. His hands over the guitar strings so gently that you first only looked at his hands. Then you slowly averted your gaze to his face and saw how peaceful and satisfied he looked. At that moment his lips separated and he began to sing along.

Your eyes got wide upon hearing his deep but honey like voice and a pain in your heart told you that your feelings awakened.

But you just closed your eyes and enjoyed the song. The sweet melody from the guitar suited so well with his deep beautiful voice.

Now you were sure that going to your new school will be interesting and full of feelings.

 

The first time you spoke with him was 2 years ago. Just the same time you fell in love with him.

It was the last month of your first year in high school. During the past year you met so many new people and gained friends. But the important thing is that you learned new things about that boy from your opening ceremony.

His name was Park Chanyeol and he was one grade above you. He is a member of the music class and the best guitarist of the whole school. You saw him often in lunch break and after school with his friends. Sometimes he even greeted you and you shyly greeted back, realizing that he finally noticed you.

One day you were just walking out of the school when you heard a familiar sweet melody and stopped going out. You turned back and slowly walked into the direction where the melody came from.

There was a big door and the melody came from behind these doors. Slowly you opened the door and peeked inside, to only see a familiar boy sitting lonely in the room and playing his guitar.

Chanyeol was playing with closed eyes again and he didn’t even notice you coming in. But this time he didn’t looked peaceful and satisfied.

He looked so sad and stressed with his knitted eyebrows and strained face. The guitar let out a sad yet beautiful tune that it took you into a sad feeling. You slowly approached Chanyeol and when you reached him, you stretched out your hand.

A tear fell from Chanyeol’s eye and you suddenly got sad upon seeing him. You didn’t even notice how the sad melody made you cry too.

Somehow your body felt all his feelings he felt right now and the melody told you a sad story about him. It hurt you inside to see him in this state and you finally touched his cheek where the tear fell down.

Suddenly Chanyeol stopped playing and his eyes opened in a split second. He looked shocked and with eyes full of tears at you.

“Who are yo-“

He couldn’t say more because you just hugged him tightly. You wanted him to feel that he isn’t lonely and should stop feeling sad.

Chanyeol just sat there and didn’t realize who was hugging him but he surprisingly felt safe and loved.

And that just from a hug of a stranger.

He gave up and hugged you back letting out his feelings and crying even more. You didn’t understand why he was crying or why he was sad but that didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was to let him feel loved and protected.

You didn’t know why you were suddenly doing all these things.

Maybe because of the first time you saw him on stage? Was it his playing?

“It’s okay…I’m here…let out everything and let me comfort you” You gently over his hair when you felt how his hug got stronger. Soon he stopped crying and loosened his hug.

“Thank you so much…” He whispered into your ear before letting you go and smiling in front of your face.

At that moment your heart began to race again and you fell in love.  

After that day you two became really close friends and saw each other nearly every day. He began to trust you and you did the same. The time you two spent together was precious for him and you.

You even started to play guitar and he was your teacher after school. It was fun to learn from him and gladly you were a fast learner, so that you soon started to play in duets with him.

Chanyeol laughed more around you and loved spending time with you. He was happy to finally found someone beside his other friends to trust.

But soon he realized that his feelings got deeper and how you meant more to him.

 

One year ago, Chanyeol finally confessed to you and asked you out.

When you said yes, both of you couldn’t explain how happy you were. Everyone saw what a lovely and happy couple you two were. Your relationship went well and sometimes there were little fights, but your love to each other endured such things. Always going out for walks hand in hand, playing guitar together and loving each other more everyday were the sources of your happiness.

Even today your feelings for each other never left you.

Chanyeol was hugging you from behind and you were snuggling into his arms. The guitar from three years ago where you first saw him was now in your hands letting out lovely tunes. You were playing the melody of your coming future together.

 


Sorry for not updating for so long, please forgive me! >.< I came back with a Chanyeol Oneshot and I hope you liked it ^_^