Xiumin - Always dreaming about you

You're never lonely with Exo!


There he was, fixing his necktie on his suit.

He looked handsome like always but some things were missing.

His smile.

His happiness.

His life.

Even when the people around him saw him like the happy friend who looks handsome and smiles always, inside he is crumbling and his heart is aching.

Why?

“The one he loves, loves someone else. And today this man will take her away.”

Slowly a tear rolled down on his cheek but he wiped it away before anyone saw it. It was not the time to be weak because today he has to be strong.

Strong for you.

“Minseok! It’s time the bride is coming!” his friend shouted after entering the changing room.

“Geez don’t shout. I’m coming!” Minseok put on a smile and swiftly made his way out of the room.

Many people gathered in the church and he was standing with his other friends on the side of the groom. When Minseok glanced at the groom, he was caught in a smile from him. He was frozen for some seconds but smiled back, knowing that he must put his feelings away.

Oh, how he wanted to be on his place.

Finally the doors opened and everyone stopped speaking and turned their attention to the bride who was entering with her father. Minseok’s eyes caught your beautiful appearance and he felt his breath stop. When he saw the smile on your face, he immediately wanted to smile back but realized that this smile wasn’t for him. The groom got nervous and smiled even wider and for Minseok’s pity you returned his smile with the sweetest smile he ever saw on your face.

Tears slowly made their way out of his eyes.

Soon the bride was on the side of the groom and the happiness from these two was warmer than anything. Minseok wiped his tears away and smiled to your direction after you locked eyes with him. He made a little fighting pose for you and you couldn’t help but giggle a little bit.

It was time for the kiss and the rings after the long speech from the priest. Everyone clapped when the bride and groom exchanged rings and now was the hardest part for Minseok. Slowly but gently the groom took your face and kissed you tenderly.

Everything in Minseok’s world got dark and he felt his heart broke…..

 

Minseok sprang from the bed with a loud scream and gasped for air. He was sweating and breathed hard.

“Baby is everything alright?” you grew worried because he suddenly screamed and looked so scared. You slowly got into a sitting position and his back gently.

“You are here?....Why?” Minseok looked into your eyes and you could see sadness and curiosity.

Did he had a bad dream?

“Sure I’m here Idiot! I’m always here and will be forever as long as my last name is Kim!” you smiled sweetly at him and gently kissed his lips. He suddenly smiled and closed his eyes to enjoy this moment and to calm down.

When he opened his eyes, you saw relief and love in his eyes. And suddenly he hugged you so strong that it felt like he missed you.

“I love you. I love you. I will always love you my beautiful wife!” Minseok now kissed you with deeper kisses and you just melted in his touches. Just then he took your hand, clasped it with his and kissed the ring on your finger.

“I love you too my handsome husband”