Kai - Dear my Love...

You're never lonely with Exo!


You’re coming home after a tiring day from work. It’s already dark outside after you reached home. Somehow you don’t see the need to turn the lights on, so you enjoy the silence and go to your living room. When you were lost in your mind you didn’t notice the presence of someone who was watching you. After watching you for some time he decided to take a step to your direction.

Then you noticed him.

Surprised by the sudden presence of Kai you took a step back and looked at him with surprised eyes. He was quiet and looked directly into your eyes, which melted you right away.

At the sudden eye contact you blushed and looked to the ground. He noticed your shyness and smiled upon seeing you cute like this.

Look at me” his voice was calm and gentle. You did what he said and suddenly gasped upon seeing what he did. He was looking directly into your eyes and biting his lip. He even managed to come some steps near you so he was standing right before you.

K-Kai…” your voice was shaking and so was your body.

It’s okay… don’t say anything” he took your hands in his. Slowly you made your way to him. His charm was you in. His eyes were burning in the middle of the dark and you could even hear his calm breathing. Your heartbeat was really loud and pondering against your chest, like it would explode any minute.

Slowly he leaned his face to yours and you could clearly see his glittering eyes.

They were beautiful.

Like shining stars in the night sky.

One of his hands was now travelling from your hands to your face. He gently caressed your cheek. His other hand was gripping your hand tighter by every breath he took. You somehow feel comfortable in his deep hug and let yourself embrace in his warmth.

Then he took your breath away.

He kissed you. Gently and lovely.

His lips were soft and sweet, his touches were burning against your skin.

I love you and I will never let you go!” he whispered between your sweet kisses.

I love you too Kai…” after you said that you could feel him smiling against your lips.

In the darkness of your apartment you were standing there with the man you love from deep in your heart. He was making you happy every time and so was did you to him.

You let the darkness and Kai embrace you and sunk into the deepness of love.