Sehun - Forever Yours

You're never lonely with Exo!

Happy Sehun Day~!


 

„So for your next dare...ask that guy out for a date!”

The finger of your friend pointed at a tall boy just standing beside a wall full of love locks and looking at the sky. Out of boredom you two started doing dares while walking around at the Namsan tower. It was getting late and the sun was slowly going down.

While the sky was tainted in a faint of orange, the silhouette of the boy was beautiful. The sun showed his perfect lined jaw and the wind blew lightly his fluffy hair out of his face. Now you saw his long eyelashes around his eyes and his lips that didn’t form a smile but a thin line. 

He was just standing there doing nothing but he took you into another world.

Into a world far away from here without all these peoples around you and him.

A light shove stopped you from daydreaming and you averted your gaze at the culprit beside you. Your friend was winking at you and remembered you what you had to do now.

That’s right.

The Dare.

Somehow your steps felt so lightly when you walked to the boy still standing there not moving around. He didn’t even notice when you stood there watching him. You took a long breath and spoke the first words.

“Um excuse me?”

Finally he looked at you and you saw his face from the front. Your eyes widened after seeing how handsome he was and you forgot what you wanted to say. His eyes were soft and he looked with so much care into your eyes. It was like he was afraid to break something or someone and his eyes told you a story that he certainly experienced something like that.

How amazing it was just to read all these things from someone’s eyes.

“Yes?” The boy suddenly spoke and you stopped admiring his eyes. His face remained emotionless and you wondered why, even though he looks so caring.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw your friend wandering around the two of you and showing some weird gestures. Now you understood that she wanted to remember you at the dare.

“Please go out with me!” Suddenly you blurted out the sentence and got embarrassed after saying that. Your hands held your mouth and your cheeks flushed in a deep red.

‘Geez why are you so embarrassed in front of him? It’s just a dare, nothing special’ you told yourself and nodded at your inner arguments until the boy answered you.

“Sure”

That was it.

He said nothing more and was totally okay by going to a date with a complete stranger.

Your mouth hung wide open and you immediately closed it after he took out his cellphone. The shock still was there even after you two exchanged phone numbers and settled a date for tomorrow.

His name was Oh Sehun and he was living around the neighborhood here.

Soon you went back to the side of your friend who was sitting in one of the benches. She was grinning widely and wanted to high five you. But you rejected it and a frown was visible on your face.

“Hey what’s wrong? You just got a date with a hot boy! Be happy and enjoy the time tomorrow, because it’s only just a dare between us. No feelings right?” She eyed you from the side and wanted to cheer you up, because she thought you were just shy.

But she didn’t know what feelings you really had in you.

“Yeah it’s just a dare…no feelings at all…”

 

After a sleepless night, the day finally came where your date with Sehun was. It was somehow hard for you to pick the right clothes and you groaned every time nothing suited your taste. You were so picky that you wondered what was wrong with you.

Was it the fault of that Sehun?

But he did nothing and just his appearance made your mind crazy, so it couldn’t be him. You randomly picked a light blue shirt with cute shorts, made your hair a little bit curly and wore your favorite pair of sneakers. You decided to shove that foreign feeling down and didn’t care about anything.

But deep in you, the feelings just started to grow and you knew that.

The meeting was in front of the Namsan Tower and you saw him waiting for you. He looked at all the peoples passing by until his eyes met yours. Suddenly he stood up and greeted you, while you did the same.

You two went to a restaurant and after you ordered the food, silence lingered around your table. No one spoke a word and somehow the date was awkward. Sehun still had an emotionless face and you really wanted to see him making a different face, but somehow you gave up.

Your food came fast and your stomach grumbled because you were really hungry. While you started eating fast and without looking around you, you didn’t notice the stare of a certain someone. Just then you heard a silent chuckle and looked up from your food.

Sehun had a smile on his face and tried to contain his laughter. His eyes were only small crescents and he looked more handsome when his lips formed a bright smile.

Somehow his smile was just like an innocent child.

It was really cute.

But then you stopped admiring him and asked yourself why he was laughing so suddenly?

“You….Your face…you have something there…and you look reeeeally hungry!” Sehun couldn’t stop laughing and pointed at your face. This alarmed you and you remembered how beastly you eat when you’re hungry.

You took out a hand mirror and looked at yourself. What you saw shocked you even more.

Your whole face was covered in tomato sauce from your noodles and it looked hilarious.

When Sehun saw your expression he couldn’t hold in his laugh and started laughing loudly. First you looked irritated at him but started laughing too. The two of just sat there and laughed together at your embarrassing act.

After you wiped away all the sauce, you continued eating with a comfortable feeling. That little act made Sehun talk more and you two started talking about each other.

You learned many things about Sehun and also told him many things about yourself. Somehow you had the feeling to trust him and absolutely forgot that the meeting was just a dare.

The date went really good after the restaurant and Sehun brought you home. Just as you were lying on your bed and smiled at yourself, the phone rang and you got up to get it.

“How was the date with the awkward boy?”  The voice of your best friend sounded curious and you weren’t sure if you should tell her about your new feelings.

“It was better than I thought and I think…I want to meet him again” You nearly whispered the last part of your sentence and were afraid of the reaction of your friend. A soft sigh was heard after you finished and she started speaking.

“I knew that you will realize your feelings for him and you even started falling for him!” She suddenly sounded happy and you could imagine her smiling warmly.

“H-How did you know?”

“Oh come on, the face you made when you first saw him said everything! We can say it was like love at first sight? Go for him and make him yours!” Her voice was even louder and happier now and your heart jumped at the sweet cheer from her.

This raised your confidence and you agreed to do it like she said.

“Thank you! You are the best and Oh Sehun will fall in love with me!”

A long talk went on for the whole night between you two. She helped you by questions and you made plans to capture his heart.

 

Weeks passed and you often met up with Sehun. You two always went on funny dates and he opened up to you. He even showed more emotions and smiled more around you. This pleased your heart even more and you were sure that he was the right one for you.

But the question is, if you were the right one for him too?

 

On a Saturday morning, your phone rang and this time it was someone not expected. When you picked up the call, a familiar male voice was heard.

“Hey, are you free today?”

Sehun sounded hopeful and his voice melted your heart. You went on so many dates with him but nothing more was going on between you. He never said that he loves you and you didn’t either because you waited for him to make the first move.

“Sure, why?”

“Let’s meet up. I want to show you something!”

You agreed and he said that the date location would be the Namsan Tower where you first met.

In the afternoon, you found him at the same spot where you first spoke to him. He was staring at the love locks and this time he had a warm smile on his face. Slowly you approached him and he noticed you. It was so different from the last time that the butterflies in your stomach started to fly more wildly in your stomach.

 He looked up and his smile got even wider, while he stretched out his hand. You took his hand and he immediately pulled you into a hug. This surprised you because he never showed this side of him to you.

Sehun your hair and whispered into your ear.

“The day of our first meeting was the best day for me. I was waiting for someone to approach me and adored the love locks at the Tower. Are the relationships of these pairs really forever? I wanted to experience something like that too and hoped for the best. Just when I said my hope, you came and spoke to me. I was really surprised when I saw how open minded you were and wanted to try it out. But I couldn’t control my feelings….I fell in love with you”

His hug got tighter and you felt how he sighed in pleasure.

Tears fell from your eyes when you heard how he felt about you from the start and you couldn’t believe what you heard. But you couldn’t believe what you saw behind him even more.

There was a heart shaped lock on the railing and it was shining brightly. There was something written on it and you saw that it was your name and Sehun’s name. Under your name was a bigger writing that said:

Forever Yours…I love you