Kai - Sleeping beauty

You're never lonely with Exo!


All your life long you have been addicted to Fairy Tales. You were fascinated by them ever since your father started to read them out of books for you. Every night before you fell asleep, he read them for you and you never wanted him to stop. When you learned how to read, you were reading them all day long. All the other kids thought you were strange because your nose has always been in this old books or you tried to write down your own stories but you didn’t care about them. Only a few people in this world were there who understood your love to those stories and accepted you the way you were. Your family and your best friend who you knew since kindergarten. She was friendly and addicted to books, just like you but she preferred reading thrillers.

However, when high school began, you got separated from your best friend at school and had no one to talk to there. You were pretty shy, you have always been and that’s why you barely talked to anyone and spent most of the time with reading during the breaks. You were not stupid, you knew many answers to questions in classes but what you didn’t know yet were that people at high school could be really mean.

After a few days already, a group of older girls came to you. At first you thought they were friendly so you talked to them but soon, they played tricks on you. They wetted your clothes so that it looked like you would have peed yourself, they hide your things after the break and spread rumours about you. After a while, the whole school laughed about you for no reason and it broke your heart every time you saw how they looked at you. You even stopped to raise your hand in classes even though you knew the right answers. The only thing that lightened up your school days were the books you got and you even got used to the staring and laughing of people every day.

Things got a little better but then, just when you thought everything could get alright again, a group of guys came to you. Even from far away you saw the grins on their faces and you knew who they were. Everyone talked about them, the most feared group of bad boys at school. It seemed like they lost their amusement in their last sacrifice and now darted their dark eyes at you.

“Hey you there! Bookworm!” shouted the leader of the group at you. You pretended to not hear him at all and just continued reading. Before you could notice it, he slapped the book out of your hands and leaned over you. “W-what do you want, Kris?” you asked the tall guy, not looking into his eyes. He began laughing, just like the others and you knew you shouldn’t have asked. This was the beginning of a long period of bullying, ual harassment and exposure. And it was the start of your complete silence through all the years at school.

You were so drawn in your own problems, feelings and books, that you didn’t notice one guy of the group missing when they bullied you again. This time, they stole your book and threw it around till it landed in the trash. You were close to tears but gulped them all down. You didn’t want to give these idiots the joy of seeing you crying. Just when you picked up your book and turned around to get to your classroom, you nearly bumped into Kai.

He was part of the bad-boy group and laughed the most about the things they did. You looked down and pressed your book against your chest, thinking he would bully you now but he didn’t. Confused, you looked up and for the first time, dared to look into his eyes. Instead of his usual joyful and eyes, you now looked into dark and sad ones. You wondered what was going on with him, wanted to ask why he was staring at you like that but decided to better let it be. Instead of asking something, you walked around him but got stopped by a hand that hold onto your wrist.

You turned around and saw that Kai was the one who stopped you. Before you could say anything, he started walking. Now you knew what was going on. He was going to bring you to the others! You were sure they were waiting somewhere, where nobody could help you when you screamed. Maybe they would you! You wanted to scream, run away, at least protest but your body didn’t listen to you so you just walked after him and prayed to not get killed. Instead of bringing you to the other members of the group, he went behind the gym with you, and there was nobody.

There, he let go of your wrist and walked a few steps away, ruffling his hair. Now you were even more confused. What the heck could this guy want from you? Just then, he quickly turned around and walked closer to you. You were so shocked, that you instinctively walked back a few steps until you leaned against the wall of the gym. Even though a thousand questions were racing through your head, you were unable to ask. A little bit you felt like the sleeping beauty because when you were at school, it was like you were sleeping. Dreaming, but not able to move or talk at all.

For a moment, you dared it to look into his eyes again and noticed how close he really was. You could see yourself in his pupils and you felt his breath on your lips. This was the first time you really noticed how handsome he was. His dark brown eyes, his perfect skin and that fluffy hair… you had never looked like that at him before. You scolded yourself for calling him handsome because you knew he was bad to you and you shouldn’t feel that way for him. Quickly you closed your eyes so that you couldn’t think about his beauty anymore and this was the moment where something happened you never thought could happen.

You felt his lips on yours.

They were soft and shy at first but then, two strong hands held your neck and supported his shy lips.

“As he touched her with his kiss, the sleeping beauty opened her eyes, woke up and looked at him in a friendly way.”

- Grimm – Sleeping Beauty –

One year later

You walked out of the classroom with a bright smile. It was lunchtime now and you knew who was waiting for you. Just when you walked around the corner, you bumped into him, your prince who woke you up, Kai. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you passionately. Since the day he kissed you and confessed to you, he was your boyfriend and things got really better. It was like you would have woken up from your long sleep and finally were able to talk, move and enjoy life again. With him as your boyfriend, nobody dared to bully you again and he made you feel loved and wanted.

“Hey sleeping beauty! Are you hungry?” he asked with a lovely smile. You nodded and held his hand as both of you walked to your friends who waited in the cafeteria for you. Yes, it was really like you were the sleeping beauty and he was the prince who kissed you awake in this world.


Hey there!

Here is Panda ^.^ i hope you liked this One Shot with Kai as the Bad Boy/ Prince :3