D.O - Sweet like Chocolate

You're never lonely with Exo!

Happy Valentine's Day~!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP8JwEwAcVg

 

“Sugar, eggs, milk, chocolate, baking powder, strawberries and flour….ok I have everything!”

The ingredients on your list were now crossed out and everything was in your shopping cart. Slowly you went to the cashier to pay for everything. When you paid for everything and packed it in bags, you went out of the store.

It was chilly outside and the sun was going down. You tightened your scarf around your neck and walked through the streets. Where you went to?

To Kyungsoo’s house.

Flashback

Baking class was always on Monday’s at 5 pm in the famous bakery of your teacher.

You loved baking and always did it in your free time. So when you found out that the famous baker in your town would give lessons, you immediately signed up for it and got accepted. Since that day you enjoyed having classes with a few other hobby bakers.

Today was another day with baking class and you happily went into the bakery. A familiar cute bell rang and a wonderful smell welcomed you. The other students smiled warmly at you and sat on a round table, waiting for the teacher to appear.

You sat down in a free seat and didn’t notice the boy sitting next to you until you felt a stare on you. When you turned around you saw Kyungsoo looking at you and smiled at him. His eyes got wider and he nodded a little before he turned away, but you noticed his slightly pink colored ears.

Chuckling at his cute behavior you also turned away and admired the beautiful decoration in the bakery. In every window was a chocolate tree full with sugar hearts, cakes with beautiful writings and cookies in every shape. Little heart shaped lights were hanging down from the ceiling and rose petals were lying on every table.

All in all the decoration was romantic and cute. The workers did their best for Friday and prepared everything perfectly.

Valentine’s Day was coming.

“Hello my students how are you today? I’m sorry for being late but let’s start right away!” the loud voice stopped you from admiring the bakery and your teacher was finally here. She looked energetic as usual and went to the kitchen. Everyone stood up and followed her, while putting on their aprons.

You did the same but had problems tying your apron and tried so many times to only fail. Suddenly warm hands touched yours from behind and tied your apron right. When you turned around, the shy face of Kyungsoo greeted you.

“D-Don’t worry it’s tied right now.” He gave you a shy smile and you returned it by thanking him.

The two of you went into the kitchen and saw the teacher taking out a delicious looking white chocolate cake. It was covered with many layers of white chocolate and on top of the cake were almonds also dipped in white chocolate.

How delicious

Suddenly your stomach grumbled loud and everyone turned silent to look at you with shocked faces. Embarrassed you looked down and mumbled a sorry but a loud and shy laugh took everyone’s interest. Your teacher laughed amusedly over your cute reaction for her cake and got it as a compliment. She nodded at you and began talking about her cake.

The shy laugh was coming from your left side and you turned your head to see who it was.

Kyungsoo silently laughed beside you and you saw how his lips formed into heart shaped ones. You never noticed this but now you saw how handsome his face was while laughing. He held his stomach and closed his eyes from all the laughing. When he opened them again, you blushed a little bit and turned your attention to the teacher.

“Hehe how cute…” you clearly heard his whisper and tried to concentrate on the teacher.

“….So because of that I want to pair you up. Make a beautiful cake together for Valentine’s Day and use your teamwork correctly!”  your teacher clapped her hands together and scanned everyone’s face while her eyes were twinkling.

When she stopped her gaze on you, you held your breath and looked at her with wide eyes. She nodded and pointed next to you. There was Kyungsoo standing just as clueless as you.

“The first pair will be you two and I expect a great cake from you!...Especially when you two are my best students~” she whispered the last part and winked at you.

Kyungsoo and you looked clueless at each other until you broke the silent.

“I’m glad it’s you and I know we will make a great and delicious cake! So what cake should we make?”  you put your finger on your chin and looked around hoping to come up with an idea.

“Me too and I’m also sure of it! How about a milk chocolate cake? The teacher used white chocolate and milk chocolate is really popular” he took out his notepad and wrote down some ideas.

You also took out your notepad and started to draw your dream cake you wanted to create. It was a heart shaped cake with two layers of biscuit. On top of it you drew some rose petals and put two strawberries in the middle of the cake.

Kyungsoo admired your drawing skills and a pleased smile was on his face. It was sure he liked the idea and now he was writing down the ingredients.

“That’s a great idea you have there! We could make the rose petals from frosting and put some strawberries into the cream of the cake. That would be really delicious!”

The two of you imagined the taste of the cake and immediately started to drool. The voice of the teacher disturbed your little daydream.

“I hope you found some good ideas for your cake. You cannot make the cake in here so you need to meet up with your partner and do it at home. I wish you good luck everyone!”

You turned at Kyungsoo and raised an eyebrow. The shy boy took some long breaths before looking at you with a reassuring smile.

“It’s okay we can do it at my place”

 

Finally you got to his house and rang the bell. The door opened and a gorgeous looking Kyungsoo greeted you. Even though his hair was in a mess and he wore simply clothes like jeans and a black shirt, he looked handsome.

His lips formed into a heart shape again and his smile made you slightly dazed.

“Come in I already began to make the cream!” he let you in and a sweet scent welcomed you. His kitchen was small but furnished elegantly. All kind of new kitchen machines were there and some ingredients were already lying on the table.

You got out of your jacket and put down the other ingredients. When you tried to tie your apron, you failed again. Suddenly warm familiar hands tied them for you again and a small smile was on your lips.

“There you go. Always failing on tying your apron haha!” he laughed and gestured for you to follow him. The sweet scent was coming from the bowl on the table and you saw that it was the cream for the cake.

Kyungsoo dipped a finger into the bowl and held it out towards you. Shock was on your face but Kyungsoo didn’t even realize anything. Slowly you gave up but hesitated a bit before tasting the cream.

The cream was so delicious that you closed your eyes and let the taste spread over your tongue.

Soon you realized that you his finger and a blush came across your face while you avoided his eyes. The innocent Kyungsoo just tasted his cream and hummed in satisfaction.

The two of you were a perfect team and soon the biscuit was baked. In the cream were now fresh strawberries and you carefully spread the cream on the biscuit. Your hands got heavier by every careful but you needed to finish it.

Kyungsoo who was currently mixing the chocolate topping saw your hands shaking and stopped doing something. He held your hand and took away the spoon to spread the rest of the cream.

You pouted and looked at him doing the finishing touches by putting the other biscuit on the cream. Pouting you went to the bowl of chocolate and tasted a little amount.

Just then you realized something again.

He touched you again with his warm hands.

And slowly you got used to his touches.

Suddenly an idea crossed your mind and you took a handful of the remaining flour and threw it into his face. Kyungsoo coughed and glared at you with his face full with flour. In the next moment a kitchen fight started when he threw flour at you too.

Both of you chased each other while laughing. All your clothes were full with flour and the kitchen was a single mess but you didn’t care. It was fun for both of you and soon the cake was forgotten.

Suddenly you slipped and lost your balance. Kyungsoo saw it and caught you in the right moment in his arms. Silently you looked up and met his beautiful dark eyes. Then your focus went on his lips and you felt his warm hands on your waist. Loud heartbeats were beating against your chest but it wasn’t yours.

It was his.

“I’m sure you are sweeter than chocolate…By the way you have some chocolate here…” slowly he wished away the chocolate on your lips with his thumb. After that he his thumb and closed his eyes to taste the sweetness.

When he opened them again, his eyes were darker and full of emotions. Slowly he leaned down and was inches away from your face. His hot breath and deep eyes blurred your mind and you closed your eyes before speaking.

“Try it if you want and taste how sweet I am”