Xiumin - Eternally Love

You're never lonely with Exo!

                                     


It was already late but you didn´t want to go home because you were mad and worried about your boyfriend, Minseok. You had a bad row with him because of his illness and his dancing. He told you to make a hard and dangerous dance step for the next song. You asked him if it isn´t too much for him and asked about the risks. He said as Kai and Lay tried it they hurted their waist and it isn´t very easy, but he can do it.

You were worried about him and tried to stop him but he didn´t listen to you. Both of you got angry about the other one until you started to cry and left him alone.

Now you are here, thinking about the past few minutes.

What if he gets hurt?

What if he dies then?

What if you will lose him because of your own anger?

If nothing goes wrong with the dance but he will end up with you because of this?

You decided to go home again and say sorry. He should really try it, even if it’s dangerous.

You just have to believe in him. He can do it...

You wiped your tears away and went back home.

When you came home, it was dark inside. All lights were out, just little candles stood on the left and right side of the floor. You closed the door behind you and heard someone playing the piano. It was a very sad song that touched your heart and you got goose pimples from it.

You followed the candles into the living room and saw Minseok sitting in front of the piano. He started singing and a cold shiver ran through your body.

His voice was full of pain and love...

Everywhere around him were candles and rose blossoms. It was beautiful.

HE was beautiful...

You sat down beside him in front of the piano and closed your eyes. The sound of his voice and the piano surrounded you and let you felt a flawless moment.

You opened your eyes again and looked at Minseok. His eyes were closed but you could see him crying in the dull light of the candles. See him crying ripped your heart a little bit and you couldn´t help but started to cry too.

His voice broke away and he stopped playing...

“Sorry…”, he said full of pain, “I´m so sorry…”.

You hugged him and he wrapped his arms around you.

“You don´t have to excuse… I´m the one to say sorry…”, you said while crying in his shirt.

 Together you sat there, both crying. No one of you said a word until everyone was able to speak again. He looked at you and wiped your last tears away.

“My baby, don´t cry again, okay? I promise you to be careful in my job and I won´t do dangerous things but…. Please don´t cry anymore. I can´t see my Lady crying.”, he whispered while looking straight in your eyes.

“Okay. I´ll promise.”, you answered with tears in your eyes.

He held your face in his hands and came nearer to you. You closed your eyes and felt his soft lips on yours.

He gently kissed you, like ever...

The kiss was full of love, passionate and desire. You stopped thinking, all you could do was kissing him back, as good as you can.

He suddenly broke the kiss and his mouth came nearer to your ear.

“Come with me… I have a present for you…”, he whispered.

Your pulse got faster because you knew what he meant with this “present”. He gripped your hand and you followed him into your room. You closed the door behind you and he carried you to the bed.

 

- by Panda

 

*Makes a comeback and throws you a cute little Xiumin* :3