Special by Panda: Lay - More than friends

You're never lonely with Exo!


You sat in the living room and looked on the clock.Tick, tack, tick, tack.

It seemed like the time would be in slowmotion while you waited for your best friend Lay.

You knew each other for more then five years now and you had a hidden crush on him. He didn´t knew about your feelings because he was a really good friend of yours and you were afraid to lose him. Your heart beated with the tick of the clock. He said that he had to say you something very important and you were really curious about what it could be. You felt like something would be ripping your body from inside because the time went by so feakin slow. Suddenly the doorbell rang and you jumped up from the couch.

Confused from the loud sound that broke the deep silence you ran to the door. Quickly you opened it and saw your best friend Lay in front of you. He looked straight in your eyes and smiled brightly. You blushed and looked to the ground, he shouldn´t see that you are getting embrassed.

______, how are you my best friend?”, he said luckily and hugged you tightly.

Oh, I´m fine thanks.”, you replied, still looking down while he let you out of his arms.

You let him go inside the house and closed the door behind him. When you turned around, you saw that he was staring at you. The look in his eyes made you crazy. He looked serious, but his eyes were shining on the same time. You stared back for a moment, until you got your mind back.

So… what do you want to say to me?”, you finally asked. He smiled and made a step in your direction. You went back instinctive and felt the door behind you.

_____….”, The way he said your name made your heart racing and you knew that he was really serious.

He came nearer and grabbed your hands. You looked up from his grip and met his dark brown eyes. His face was right in front of yours and you felt his breath in your face. He was near, too near.

I think, i….”, he tried to say you something but it seemed like he would fight with himself.

In his eyes you saw much of love and happiness but there was although a bit fear.

I want to be more than just a friend for you.”, he said calm after a few seconds of silence.

You stopped breathing and thought you would have just imagined this.

But then he spoke along…. “_____, I think I fell for you. From our first met on, I loved you but I wasn´t able to say it.

You blushed again but this time, you still looked at him. He saw your red cheeks and smiled.

I was afraid, that I could lose you…”, he whispered and leaned nearer to you.

All your feelings came out in this moment. You waited for this for so long and you always thought this would never happen but now, you finally got your prince. His face was only inches away from yours now and you closed your eyes, ready to get your first kiss. Suddenly you felt two perfect lips on yours. His kiss was sweet and very shy at first. He got more passionate with the time and you two melt together. You felt hot and dizzy but you didn´t care about it. He stole your breath and everything you could think of was his lips and how he touched your hips. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him back with all the love you had hide for more than 5 years….

heart