Help Me!

Princess In The Making.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_k9t9KhyY&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator (You):

          “OH MY GOD!”  You yelled into your pillow when your mom left. Dae Hyun and his friends sneaked in your house.

          “Hey what’s wrong?” He asked. You screamed. “Oh my gosh how’d you get in?” You smacked them out with your pillow.

“Have you heard privacy? Especially when I’m in my room screaming into my pillow!” You slammed your door.

Dae Hyun laid his head against your door. “I’ m sorry dongsaeng. I just wanted to surprise you. My friends came over too.”

“Who? Can you named them?” I said calmly. You hoped he lied about bringing his friends over.

“Teentop.” You could tell he was smiling behind the door. You Yelped in excitement and swung the door open hugging Dae Hyun around his neck.

“You don’t have to lie.” You whispered. “But I’m not go see for yourself.”

You and Dae Hyun ran downstairs seeing all six members sitting. Their expressions on their faces looked surprised to see you.

“Oh my gosh he wasn’t lying. She does have ‘THE’ birthmark on her wrist.” C.A.P said.

“What about it? Are you going to make fun of it?” You snapped. You put your hands behind your back.

“No it’s just that we were talking about the lost princess, she has the same exact birthmark on her wrist before she got kidnapped.” Dae Hyun said with a serious face.

          “Gosh isn’t that just a story? My mom tells me that all the time when I mention the royal family. It was on the history test too.”

          Their expressions looked uneasy. “Well let’s take you to the place then.”

          “I’m sorry, but my mom gave me her shift tonight I can’t go anywhere.” You went upstairs to get your jacket, but Dae Hyun grabbed your wrist.

          Changjo blurted “We’ll help you then. Right guys?” They all nodded.

          We all walked to my family restaurant. “Whoa this is where you work?” Niel asked.

          “Yupp. My mom owns this place so she tells who to work when.” Your mom comes out of the kitchen and hands you the apron.

          “I’m going to be late to my date- I mean appointment at the bank. Next time don’t be late!” Everyone stared. Your face turned tomato red.

          Teentop put their aprons on and started working with you. Everyone was working hard and a rush of school girls (mostly in their teens) came in to see Teentop working.

          “Um, excuse me, but if you’re not going to eat I suggest you leave” I said with a smile. After you said that most of the fan girls left.

          “Dae Hyun, How did you manage to be friends with Teentop?” I said after all the customers left.

          “Well I was childhood friends with Changjo, Niel, and Ricky. I never had seen them for awhile till now.” He said while polishing the tables.

          You looked at Changjo who was looking at me. He smiled and you smiled back. You felt like melting.

          You closed the restaurant and said. “Thanks for helping guys. So…. Are you guys able to hang out often?”

          “It, depends. OH hey are you working tomorrow? And do you want to sleep over because you seem to be in a fight with your mom.” Dae Hyun asked.

“Sure I’ll sleep over… Why do you want to hang out tomorrow????” They were walking you to Dae Hyun’s house.

“Because we want to take you to the place.” He said with a playful grin on his face.

“Okay, fine we’ll see if I’m the lost princess and I bet I’m not.” Teentop waved goodbye as you and Dae Hyun walked into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again LOL Panda_Muffins here i know it doesn't sound that good and kinda confusing, but remember i'm a rookie :D