The Concert

Princess In The Making.

Hey guys i'm back~ i got a new laptop. so i finally will be finishing this story soon. \^.^/

[Full audio] INFINITE - 05 Julia - YouTube

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Narrator(You):

The butlers brougt you all to the hotel. You went on the internet and bought expensive back stage passes. but the concert wasn't until 6pm so you guys went to play around.

You looked out on the pattio and saw a empty swimming pool. Dae Hyun came next to you and looked down. He slightly jumped because of his fear of heights.

"Ha! your still scared of heights?! Hey! We should go swimming at right now then get ready at 5."

"Sounds good to me." He said trembling.

You both got into your swim wear and headed downstairs with your equipment. The pool was completely empty. You were excited and jumped into the pool first.

"Waaa~ It's- coooold!" You pulled Dae Hyun in with out him looking. "YA! That's- not- coool!" he said shivering.

You two were splashing each other and raced each other to each end of the pool. Your phone's alarm rang for a ten minute warning before 5.

"Lets go. I have to do my hair Chun Ae. I'll go first then." He got out of the pool and ran with his stuff.

You relaxed a bit then tried to get out of the pool. You slipped, but a swift hand caught you. Changjo was right in frony of you. You gasped and rubbed your eyes. 

'He's right in front of me.... But why is he still here?' 

"Yeobo..... Why are you here? You still have school.... I don't want you to be up late either." He said in his deep soothing tone.

He lifted you into his arms and realized you were hugging back.

"My- my parents set this trip up." 

"Oh that's good. i thought you just ditched school, but i know my baby girl doesn't do that. Wait... Are you going to our concert tonight?"

He looked straight in your eyes it stunned you.

"Ye-Yeah of course."

"That's great! I have to go see you later." He pecked your lips and walked out in front of the lobby.

You ran upstairs to the room and took a shower you checked you phone 'Great 30 mins left....'

You ran to the suitcase and pulled out Black skinny jeans with a baggy stripped shirt. You wore reggular black sneakers and dried your hair.

Dae Hyun was sitting crissed crossed on the patio waiting and texting. You grabbed your stage pass and pulled Dae Hyun up.

"You ready? Wait isn't this your first concert?" He asked locking the door.

"Of course, and you've could have known that already because we've been best friends for a long time."

"Ha but did you know i already been to a concert?"

"What? When? Where? How? I was always by your side."

"remember you were sick? Yeah i went to a concert."

"YA! How come you never told me?"

"Because you would yell at me like that." He was laughing his off in the car.

When we got to the concert everything already started Teentop was already singing Beautiful girl for their intro.

"Awh we're late." You said. You both walked back stage and departed as soon as Dae Hyun saw Park Bo Young.

You felt lonely untill Changjo announced your name.

"If  Chun Ae is here please come on stage." Teentop saw you on the side avoiding eye contact. The ran and pulled you on stage. The fan girls (or guys kekeke) were screaming their lungs out in jealousy.

"Yeobo~" The fans screamed louder when Changjo hugged you and kissed your forehead.

Minsoo called up Alice, but she shook her head. Then minsoo carried her to stage Alice hiding her face in his chest felt embarrassed.

Changjo brought a big bunddle of flowers and knelt down in front of you. Cheers and whistling were roaring in the audiance.

"Chun Ae... Let's take it to the next step." You blushed and accepted the flowers. her twirled you in the air. After the concert was over Changjo took you back to the hotel.

Dae Hyun was going with Bo Young unnie to hers. You felt good to see your boyfrined not caring about what other people say.

YOu kissed Changjo and went inside your room. You jumped in bed and squealed in happiness. Kya~~~~ and fell asleep.

The next morning you felt a warm figure hugging you. It was Changjo.He looked at you with sneaky eyes and kissed you forehead. it was like this for the whole summer break.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS the previous Chapter was deleted because of my lack of covidence. SARANGHAE~~~~  LOL LOL LOL LOL i'm hyper i know i miss spelled but it's better then not uploading right? LOL LOL TT.TT i have mix emotions tonigh kekekekekeke

~Panda_Muffins