Perfect Night Part 2

Princess In The Making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUuNyLa8pL0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator(You):

You sneaked passed the paparazzi and said goodbye to Changjo. A guard came and helped you with your luggage. He took you upstairs in an elevator. He brought you to a room filled with the same things from your dream.

You stood stunned. Your favorite colors on the bed sheet, walls, and drawers. You the flat screen to the news channel. You were on the breaking news.

 'BREAKING NEWS PRINCESS FOUND.' The news lady announced "Today paparazzi took pictures of the queen and a young lady. It appears that the young lady's name is Chun Ae a high school student. Here's a photo of her. The queen said that their test results came in and it turns out she is the long lost princess."

You turned off the TV and hopped to the embroidered mirror. You kept staring at yourself until the queen’s guard interrupted, “Would you like it if I gave you crutches?” You looked back with a smile and nodded. He came back in a snap with crutches.

You looked at you clock. It was 6:00pm. ‘Dang the time goes fast.’ You thought. You unpacked your stuff and put your clothes in the drawers. You took a shower and dried your hair while looking in the wide mirror in the bathroom.

You couldn’t believe what’s happen so far today. Just then the queen came in with a blue/black short strapless dress and matching heels. You looked at it with glistening eyes. “What’s this?” you said in shock.

“I heard you have a date tonight so I brought a dress and heels.” She gave you an eye smile. “Omo~ your hair, let me do it.”

She placed the dress on the bed, the heels on the floor, and plugged in the curler. You were surprised that she was alright with you dating. Your so called mom said you were never to date, only if she set up blind dates.

She carefully placed you on the bench in front of the embroidered mirror. She combed you hair gently into sections and started curling.

“So… Tell me how many boys you gone out with, tell me what you did your whole life, and what did you want to become.” She said teasingly. “I wasn’t allowed to date, I don’t like looking into the past, and I wanted to become a model.”

“Oh I see, well I’m not going to be like you fake mother, we’ll make a better past starting now, and our princess will become a model.” She said finishing the last strand of hair.

A crib in the corner caught your eye. “What did my fake mom mean by saying ‘I wanted to get closer to you’?” She un-plugged the curler. “I’ll tell you later on as we catch up our lives, but right now you need to get ready.”

You slipped on the dress and shoes. You carefully walked with the crutches. “Let me fix your ankle. I bet if you walk on it, it wouldn’t hurt.” You sat on the bench as she knelt down. She massaged your ankle and surprisingly your ankle didn’t hurt. She helped you stand up and walk. “Wow it feels like I’m teaching you how to walk.”

You slightly laughed and your phone rang. “Hello? Your outside? A double date? Sure. Okay I’m coming out right now.” A smile appeared on your face.

It was your first date how could you not smile. The queen smiled back at you and kissed you forehead as you left. ‘She reminds of my past.’ The queen thought.

You walked out and saw a limo out in front. Changjo came out and opened the door for you. Once you were in Changjo came in and shut the door.

You were surprised to see C.A.P with a girl. Their hands were braided into each other’s. Changjo braided his hands with yours.

“Chun Ae I would like you to meet C.A.P’s girlfriend, Alice.” Changjo said. I greeted her. “I can’t believe you a princess.” Alice said.

You felt a little pressure becoming one, but you chose to ignore and enjoy your date with Changjo.

“Minsoo-ah(C.A.P), do you remember what today is?” Alice said all cutesy. You felt jealous because they’ve been like that ever since you got in the car.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. We sat as a couple on the opposite side. You saw Alice lightly sniff his shirt. “Oppa, why does your shirt smell like perfume?” You saw his eyes were uneasy.

Then he brought out a box wrapped with a golden bow. She opened it and brought out a violet perfume bottle. “Minsoo-ah~” She squealed and gave C.A.P a cross necklace in a box with a silver bow.

You looked away because of jealousy, but Changjo held your hand tighter and looked in your eyes telling you to calm down.

You ate quickly so did Changjo so you guys could get away from C.A.P and Alice couple.

You both ran outside from them and found yourselves in a lit garden. A fountain stood out the most with its glistening water. You both sat on the edge of the fountain.

You felt shy and just laughed out of nowhere. He followed along. He started casing you around the fountain you slip on a puddle and Changjo caught you. He looked into your eyes and leaned in for a kiss, but Alice came screaming and walking fast away from C.A.P.

It turns out she found out he’s really cheating because there seems to be another woman hastily walking to C.A.P she looked like a noona.

“Wait, Alice don’t go she’s just- just my aunt!” C.A.P yelled

“WHAT?! I thought you loved me. You even said that you’ll break up with that snob!” The noona yelled back.

Alice was furious. “So who’s it going to be?!” She yelled. C.A.P was stuck. Then after a minute he walked over to Alice. “Oh so it’s her you lied I’m never going to date another dongsaeng again!” The noona stomped away. Alice still furious sat down.

C.A.P knelt down and held her hand. “Alice, please I promise no more lies, no more cheating, and no more secrets. You know I love you too much I was going to break that noona’s heart because I saw you.”

You stared in awe Changjo pulled you somewhere else. “WOW, that was unexpected. We were interrupted-“ Changjo kissed your lips before you could finish, a deep kiss.

We walked back to the garden and saw C.A.P and Alice kissing making up. This was a very entertaining and perfect night.

The Town clock hit 11 pm and we were heading home. Changjo held your hand all the way, he said goodnight and, kissed your forehead.

You felt so light took off the heels and fell asleep in your new room, bed, and sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~ sorry it took me a long time because i had to go somewhere this morning. AND ALICXANDER!!! HAPPY???? I made this story weird i'm sorry it's so random TT.TT MINSOO LOVES YOU ALICE! SORRY about the link just copy and put in a different tab or add your own music.

~Panda_Muffins