Today's The Day

Princess In The Making.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4X9KKErMI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator (You):

You woke up with Changjo in front your face. He smiled and brought you breakfast. You couldn’t help, but smile remembering what happened before you slept.

You suddenly you blushed a bright pink color. “Th- Thank you, but I should get dressed.”

“Eat first. I don’t want you to starve.” He said with a cute smile. You couldn’t refuse to him for some reason. (Besides the kiss.)

You ate the waffles and drank the strawberry kiwi juice. After you finished you kissed Changjo on the cheek and hopped quickly to the bathroom with your clothes.

Changjo thought it was cute and chuckled as he cleaned your dishes.

Your heart was beating fast. You came out changed into a Pleated Drawstring-Waist Shirt with white shorts. Changjo stared at you in amazement. You remembered to put your phone batteries back in.

You both got out of the house together. You felt the back of your hands brushing against each other. He grabbed your hand and swung it.

“Chun Ae, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?” You suddenly tripped because of your ankle. “Let me give you a piggy-back-ride.” He knelt down and you got on. You smiled like crazy because it’s been awhile.

“Um, what you said before sure I’ll go on a date with you.” You said shyly. Right when you both turned the next corner your so called mom’s car was in front of the palace.

“Oh crap, she’ll do anything to keep me away from the palace.” You whispered. Changjo ran into a cosplay store. You suddenly got an idea.

“Let’s dress up so she won’t know who we are.” You found a light blue wig and a black and grey outfit. (Hatsune Miku). Changjo found a navy blue wig (kaito). You both bought the stuff and stepped out of the store wearing the stuff.

You both chuckled and past by your mom. “Hey wait a minute. Why are you dressed Like that?” She asked and we stood frozen.

“We’re dressed like this for cosplay with the queen.” Changjo replied weirdly. “Oh…. Carry on.” She looked at us like we’re crazy. Changjo quickly helped you past the gates.

As soon as we got in someone asked, “Who are you two?” You knew it was the queen so you both took the wigs off and bowed.

“Well, that’s quite an entrance. Please come in.” She led you both into a colorful garden. “The tests are here, but I didn’t want to open it without you.”

She handed you the orange envelope. You untied the red string, took out the paper and placed it on the table. You were completely surprised. It had 50% related as the result. Tears flowed down your cheek as you looked down at your hands.

“You- you are my mom. For all these years I’ve been living with a fake.” You buried your face in your hands. The queen come over and hugged you. You didn’t resist and hugged her back tightly.

“My so called mom is in front… she was planning to stop me from coming so we wore the wigs and outfits.” The guards went in front and brought her in.

“IDIOT! I stole her because I wanted to take the throne! I wanted to kill her! I wanted to put her for adoption, but it was too risky! AND I wanted to get closer to you!” She kept repeating her words even when she was taken away.

You buried your face on the queen’s shoulder. Changjo stared hopelessly at you feeling sorry. You stood up and asked the queen to gather your stuff at home.

Reporters took photographs of you and the queen. Changjo ran to pick you up and run. He ran to his house before the paparazzi can catch up.

“Does this mean our date is off?” You asked. “Don’t worry nothing can stop our date.” He said determinedly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY right? LOL it's 2 in the morning. My busy schedule ended WOOT WOOT more chapters on the way!

~Panda_Muffins