The Call

Princess In The Making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ew6wXdQwy0&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator (You):

          You guys kept walking and stopped to play in the park. You sat on the swing set, and then Changjo came and sat in one next to you.

“You feel alright?” He asked.

 When he asked that you felt worried about your mom. You kept thinking that she got knocked out from ‘working’.

 You remember the dream you had. ‘What if it was the past? What if everything Dae Hyun & Teentop said was true?’

          You snapped out of your mind when Changjo lightly touched your cheek and said. “Um-ah- sorry what did you say?”

          “Do you feel alright? Because your face and cheek looks and feels like it’s burning.”

          You sneezed out of nowhere. You surprised Changjo that he jumped back.

          “Mianhae… Ah Chu~! We better get home. I don’t want anyone else sick.” You walked ahead of them while they weren’t looking. You paused in the middle of the pathway and a bike rider came and you closed your eyes.

          You were tackled and felt a warm body embracing you. You opened your eyes to see if Dae Hyun was on you. His face was inches away from yours.

          “Are you Okay? You have a cut on your forehead.” He whispered. “I’m- I’m alright what about you?” You both moved you heads closer, but Dae Hyun stopped you both before you could continue.

          He helped you up but fell back down. You saw your ankle, it was purple. You started to tear up, but you it back in.

          Changjo carried you and whispered. “Hey, um sorry I came too close.” “It’s alright… I kinda liked it.” You saw him smile in the corner of your eye.

          You arrived at Dae Hyun’s house at sun set. You all said your goodbyes and went in the house.

          Dae Hyun’s mom was shaking with your cell phone in her hand. You saw tears fall and her lip quivering. You quickly hopped to her and knelt down.

          “Mom why are you crying? And why is her phone in her hand?” Dae Hyun took it and answered it with a hello.

He quickly handed it to you with a shaky hand. “Yeo- Yeoboseyo?” “Come to the palace tomorrow morning.”

You felt a chill creep up your back. “W- Why?” You stuttered. “The tests are coming in the morning that’s why.” You hung up quickly and quickly stood up.

Your mom called. “Omma? Why didn’t you call me before?”

“I- I was knocked out from work. Come back in the morning I have a surprise for you.”

“I can’t… I’m going to the palace to-“

“YOU CAN’T!!!!”

“Why? Wait a minute… Did- did you really kidnapped me? Is that why you wouldn’t let me near the Palace?”

“No of course not……”

“Well then let me go tomorrow morning.”

“Never! I’m coming to get you right now then.” The line went silent. You hopped inside and got you stuff. ‘I took a blood test I can’t back out now. My dream was true to’.  “GOSH! My life is so complicated!!!!!”

You hopped to Changjo’s house with Dae Hyun since he knows where he lives. “Are you sure you want to do this dongsaeng?”

“I did a blood test you were there too. I can’t back down not even for my so called mom.”

You arrived at Changjo’s house it was a huge mansion a block away from Dae Hyun’s. You huffed a breath out of frustration and knocked on the door.

Changjo quickly opened the door and let you two in

“Where’s your parents?”

“They’re on a business trip. Why are you guys out so late at night?”

“I’m hiding from my so called mom….Aish! I should’ve lied to her.”

He held my hand and said. “What are you talking about?”

You told him everything about what happened and what you dreamt. Even Dae Hyun was surprised to hear about it. After that Dae Hyun left.

Changjo told you to change and go to the guest room. You lay in bed when Changjo came in. He had an aid kit in his hand.

“You don’t have to” remembering what happened.

“I want to. I don’t want you to have a crooked foot.” He when bandaged your foot you winced in pain. He looked at you with a sorry face.

“Let me clean the cut on your forehead.” He dabbed the wound softly. He smelt sweet and manly. Your face was inches away again this time there was nobody to stop both of you.

He leaned in for a kiss you did to. You felt the soft lips on yours. He kissed you deeper, but your phone rang inconveniently. Both of you looked away from each other.

You looked at your phone and took out the batteries. “Who was it?” Changjo asked shyly. “My So called mom….” He went back to cleaning your wound. He put a blue bandage on it.

You both leaned in for another kiss and fell asleep when Changjo left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekekeke LOVE IS IN :D I hoped you enjoyed this Chapter. REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!