So tired -.-

Princess In The Making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP1AbHLTBRQ&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator(You):

You woke up in pain because you slept in the dress, but you couldn't hide the big smile on your face. 'Last night was the best out of my life so far. Today is my new beginning.' A delicious aroma filled your nose.

"Madam, please change and come down stairs for breakfast." A buttler came in with a gown. "May i ask what's your name?" you sounded polite as you could. "Call me buttler kim, the others are buttler lee with the red hankercheif in his pocket,and buttler suk is the on with the green."

He bowed and walked out of the room. Your smile became even bigger. You Changed, combed your hair, and brushed your teeth. You carefully walked down stairs as the sevents gathered by the stairs.

You greeted them one by one. They bowed once you greeted and walked away. You saw a long table and sat in the middle section. The queen came in with the king. it was your first time meeting the king in person. last time he was gone for a business trip. you bowed down, but he stopped you with a hug.

"My long lost daughter, i loved so much i looked for you, but never found you until now." You all sat down at the table and ate. you finished and grabbed you dishes. "You are a princess now you don't have to wash your own dishes." You bowed and walked outside you wanted to explore more you walked into a colorful garden. a stone pathway took your eye you started walking on it.

Rose peddles covered the rocks to a bench swing. Changjo was sitting on there. he patted the seat next to him. you sat down, "So how'd you get here? how long have you been waiting?"

"I haven't been waiting long. I just walked in the guards didn't mind."

He laid his head in you lap. It was awkwardly silent. You both started to talk about last night. "Kekeke alice is a... really easy going person."

It was silent again. He got up and took your hand you both started to walk on the stone path. "Would you two like to go somewhere? Like Lotte world?" Buttler Lee asked.

"Lotte world?! I haven't been there ever. Lets go?" Changjo nodded. You changed into shorts and a grey long sleeve shirt. you walked to the limo with changjo.

when you got there you acted like a 5 year old jumping laughing for no reason. You went on a lot of rides you were always scared because you don't like heights. You both walked into a haunted house. Someone touched your shoulders, you screamed and jumped into Changjo. He laughed at you for beening cute. once you got out you pushed him into the water fountains.

he pulled you in. he held you waist and kept pulling you towrads the water. The sun was setting you both sat to dry. You went to the gift store with glistening eyes Changjo followed. He saw you looking at the couple phone charms. He took it and paid. You were surprised.

You both walked out and opened the charms. He took the other side of the heart and you took the other he gave you a peck on the lips and walked you home. It was a long walk, but with Changjo by your side you know your safe.

He kissed you goodnight and left the gate opened for you. You went upstairs and took a shower and went to bed. 'Wow today was so tiring and fun.'

You grabbed you phone and stared at the charm a huge smile was on your face. You fell asleep instantly with you phone in your hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not long because i'm pissed off and not in the mood anymore. Sorry

Subscribe and comment.

 

~Panda_Muffins