The Palace

Princess In The Making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpg3GXnT6w&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator (You):

 

          You walked into his house and, like always, his mom greeted you and treated you like a princess. She gave you your emergency clothing you brought last time just in case.

          You walked to the extra room you slept in last time. We all said goodnight to each other. You kept thinking why you melted because of Changjo’s smile. You fell asleep and didn’t know you dreamt of the past.

~

*The past when you where 4*

It was dawn everyone was busy. You were sleeping in your crib when someone came in. A strange lady took you out. She rocked you back and forward. You started to cry because of her unfamiliar face. The door busted open and the lady ran off with you in her arms.

~

          You woke up in fear of what you dreamt. You thought it was just a dream. You went to the bathroom with your towel and clothing.

          You brushed your teeth and took a shower. You dressed in a black cardigan on top of your white tank, and wore black shorts. To finish off your outfit you put on a white beanie. You stepped out then Dae Hyun’s mom was in front of you. “Do you think your mom has settled yet?” She said while guiding you to the table. “Well she should of, but she hasn’t called yet she would have called me first.”

          You felt worried about her. ‘Should I call her? No she has to call me first.’ Dae Hyun’s mom brought out Kimchi fried rice.

          “So you two are going to the palace?” She asked. “Yeah we’re going to see if I’m the princess.” You said sarcastically.

          “Really? You have the birthmark of a heart too. Aigoo I think you are the princess.” She said with awe.

          You finished your meal quickly and ran off with Dae Hyun right besides you. You met Teentop under some cherry blossom trees.

          You all went to the palace. You guys were let in easily because the queen was a big fan of Teentop. The guard guided you to the embroidered living room in a huge mansion.

          You were at ease when you heard the queen come in. Your heart started pounding as you bowed down.

          “Hello, Teentop. It seems that you have brought two others along, please introduce them to us.” The queen said soothingly.

          “This is Dae Hyun our childhood friend and she is a close friend Chun Ae, she has a special birthmark on her wrist.” C.A.P said hinting me to show her.

          “Annyeonghaseyolet me see your wrist closely.” Of course you can refuse, because she is the queen. You felt a spark when she touched you. You could tell she had one to.

          “Omo! Guards hand me a picture of my daughter. It’s exact! Tell me who is your mother?” She said with anticipation.

          “WHOA! Excuse me madam, but just because I have this doesn’t make you guys my parents.”

          “What proof do you want then? I know- I know my own daughter! I felt a spark between us, I’ve never felt that with anyone else except… my own flesh and blood child.” She said with tears forming in her eyes.

          You felt bad for raising your voice at her. You could tell Dae Hyun and Teentop had surprised expressions at you. You knelt down in front of her and said. “Let’s get a blood test then. Then I will take you to my mother. If we’re not relate, then I’m sorry.”

          The queen ordered a D.N.A test to be done. You hate to have blood withdraw. You hated seeing it you hated smelling it, but that’s never stopped you from getting a DNA test with the queen. A man came in to test you both.

          “I’m afraid you will have to wait until the test results come out. Until then I will contact you.” The man left.

          “We will contact you when the test comes in tell me your cell phone number.” She said in a wary voice. You gave her your number and got excused to leave.

          “I’ve never seen the queen like that.” Teentop nodded and agreed. You tripped into Changjo’s arms. You blushed like crazy and got out of his arms you thanked him and turned away.

          Dae Hyun laughed at you and said. “My little dongsaeng is still shocked that she wasn’t looking at where she was going.”

          Everyone laughed along even you did, but you still feel uneasy about the queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i rushed this chapter to much lol Remeber Subscribe and Comment 

~Panda_Muffins