Monday~~

Princess In The Making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPH7smFxo9s&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Narrator(you):

(Teentop No more perfume)

~Hyangsuppurijima ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya
Banjjagi bareujima ireoda ose mudeum andoendan mallya~

You woke to the sound of your alarm. You rubbed your eyes and took a quick look at your clock. ‘Holy crap 7:50 am. School starts in 25 mins!’

You quickly took a short shower, brushed your teeth, combed your hair, and put on your uniform.

You ran downstairs, slung your bag over your shoulder, and shoved two waffles in your mouth.

“Honey slow down-“

“I have ten minutes to get to school sorry!” you said before she finished. You ran outside and spotted a white bike.

You quickly jumped on and peddled your fastest. Luckily you had an extra chain and lock in your bag.

You rushed and locked it. You bumped into Dae Hyun. “Watch it!” he yelled. “What happened to you? Why are you like this to me?”

Changjo yanked you away and gave a cold stared at Dae Hyun. “Let’s go babe.” He said intensively. You led him to your locker and slammed your bag in.

You had the urge to punch something, but you held it in as you grabbed your books.

“I have to hurry and go to class-“

“Before you go, here.” He slipped a silver ring on your right middle finger.

 It had ‘Promise’ written on it. He lifted his hand and pointed to the exact one on his finger.

You thanked him with a peck and quickly walked to class. ‘I was going to tell you that I’m leaving today… I hope I can tell her later.’ Changjo thought.

Your face was light pink. You sat be sides Dae Hyun and pasted him a note without the teacher looking.

‘How long are you going to keep this up?’ I wrote.

‘As long as I live.’ He wrote back. ‘Who knew written words could hurt more then said words?’ you thought.

‘Please answer my question from this morning.’

‘Which was?’

‘What happened to you? Why are you like this to me?’

‘ONE- I don’t like royalty because they are stuck up when it comes to friends. TWO- You have to change to a stubborn person.’

‘What makes you think I would change like those stuck up people??? I would never betray my Best friend not even for the palace.’

‘Do you really mean that?’

‘I DO!!!!!!! YOU PABO!’

‘okay from that I know you do care.’

He winked at you, you smiled back. The bell rang to go to lunch. Dae Hyun suggested to go first and left. “I heard you’re dating one of the Kingkas.” One of the snotty girls from last time came up to you.

“Yeah so?” you hissed back.

“Well~ Congratulations princess~” She said sarcastically.

“What’s does that mean?” you said sarcastically back.

She slammed her hand on your desk and leaned close. “You think just because you’re a princess you can get anyone you want. Don’t you?!” She yelled in the empty class room.

“Wow pathetic.” The girls smirked.

“You-“

“Do you know why he likes you? He doesn’t! He just wants to be in the throne with you. He just wants you to be his trophy wife!”

Tears formed in your eyes. Dae Hyun wasn’t here to help you either. A fuzzy figures appeared at the door.

The girl kept yelling at you and smacked you across the face. A red hand mark appeared on your face automatically.

A figure ran to her and slapped her back. You didn’t know who until they spoke.

“Who the hell do you think you are?! GET OUT OF HERE!!” It was Changjo and his friends. You fell to the ground covering your face crying.

They gathered your books and took you to the roof top. “Yeobo, are you okay?” Changjo asked while wiping your tears away.

“I- Is it true? What she said?” you kept stuttering your words. “NO! Never will her words be true you know that. She’s always telling lies.” He said while hugging you.

C.A.P, Chungji, L.Joe, Neil, and Ricky were standing behind you. “Not to be mean or anything, but why are they here?” You asked politely.

“I’m leaving today, I was going to tell you this morning when I gave you the ring. To promise we will still be together even if I’m not there for you.”

“You’re leaving?” Tears started to form again. “Don’t worry I’ll try to call you when I have free time. Don’t worry about the fans either. (No offense.)” He said while rubbing your back.

“F-for how long?”

“A week or less…” You hugged him tighter. “Today is the last time I’ll be here because of summer break. I love you…” He let go, kissed your forehead and left with a tear in his eye.

Dae Hyun came with vanilla milk and placed it on your hand printed face. You winced in pain, but it felt good.

“Thanks… Do you know about me and-“

“Of course I do because he said ‘Let’s go babe.’ this morning.”

“Ooohh~” your face turned red as the hand print.

You drank the vanilla milk and talked to Dae Hyun about what happened so far in the palace life.

He gagged at the romantic parts it made you laugh. The bell rang to go to dance class. You both threw away your cartons and raced to class.

Once you changed and came into class everyone stared at you. You didn’t know if they were staring at you because of you face or because you’re a princess. ‘Both probably?’ you thought.

You didn’t see Changjo, Ricky, or Niel it made you down a little. ‘Dae Hyun probably knew before me.’

You gazed out the window and watch a plane pass by. ‘Changjo, Please have a safe flight.’

You snapped out of your gaze once you heard your name and went to the middle of the room.

The music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEL-xNzOkG0

As you started everyone clapped to the beat for the first time. You thought it was probably because it’s a new song. When you finished everyone clapped for you.

*DING, DING, DING*

Dance class was over. You Changed back to the uniform and went to your locker.

A note fell when you opened the locker. ‘Go to locker 1500. Combination: 43-15-29. ~Changjo’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO SAD TT.TT kekeke. Next Chapter is going to be a big shock.

~Panda_Muffins