I Met Them

Princess In The Making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-fuoyH370I&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator (You):

 It was a bright spring morning. You were sitting on a bench under some cherry blossom trees waiting for Dae Hyun.

 ‘Oppa where are you?’ You checked your phone. “8:32am gosh we’re going to be late.”

You whispered under your breath. “CHUNG AE~!” You looked at the distance and saw Dae Hyun being chased by a dog, a BIG dog.

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Run, RUN!” He yelled. You started running and laughing, but Dae Hyun caught up.

 “Why are we running?” You looked back and there was no dog. “Aish! You!” You smacked him playfully.

 “Ya. At least we got to school in time.” You stuck out your tongue and we ran to class.

We sat in our seats before the teacher came in. “Is Dae Hyun here?” she asked.

You saw him sleeping in front of you and kicked his chair. “LET’S EAT!” he shouted unconsciously.

You palmed my head and whispered. “Stay up during attendance next time, and then you can fall asleep, smart one.” Everyone laughed.

 Everyone new us as the, Ecstatic Siblings, but they knew we weren’t related.

The bell rang to go to lunch You felt relieved to get out, but as soon as you got up these stuck up girls came.

 “Hey~ Why were you born that way?” She teased.

“W-wait do you mean?” she grabbed your wrist and pointed.

“This. It’s so easy to spot from the back. You remind me of a freak.” She said with a smirk.

“Well at lease I’m not a to everyone especially behind their backs.” Dae Hyun said and grabbed me out.

“Wow, thanks oppa. I thought I was going to flick her in the head.”

“Why didn’t you? Just kidding I don’t want you to start something bad. Plus I owe you because you woke me up.”

“Touché. Let’s go eat?” We grabbed our bento boxes from our locker and went to the top of the school.

 “Hey.” He said. “Do you want to hang out with my friends today?” You stuff your mouth with rice and hesitated.

“Sure since I don’t have work today.” You smiled with an orange peel in my mouth. “Hahahaha, aigo my little dongsaeng.”

          The bell rang to go to class. You and Dae Hyun went to dance class together. As soon as we got in Niel, Changjo, and Ricky bro hugged him.

 “Oh hey this is my friend Chung Ae.” You bowed down with a smile.

          “Hey I’m Changjo, he's Niel, and he’s Ricky.” He smiled back. I felt my face fill with hot red because of his smile.

The bell rang to line up for attendance. I was excited because dance was my favorite subject. You were dazing of in a distance, but when you heard your name “Present!” everyone looked at you.

          “Um, okay show us your moves girl.” The teacher said. I got up and walked to the middle of the room. The teacher started the song.

          You danced like a pro. Everyone clapped for you and you saw Dae Hyun dazed because how good you were, he didn’t know you dance either.

          You Smile at him and his friends, they smiled back then the teacher called someone else up.

 “That was amazing Chung Ae when did you start dancing?” Dae Hyun said. “Ever since I was in kindergarten. Didn’t you see me twirling around? Well I didn’t tell you because I thought you knew.” I sat down on the floor and waited for class to end.

          The bell rang to leave school. You were happy to leave because you got to hang out today with Dae Hyun and his friends.

          You ran home to change, but as soon as you walked in your mom yelled at you.

“Why the hell are you dressing up for? You have work! You have to take my shift so I can go to the bank.”

“But-“

“BUT NOTHING!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hello again it's Panda_Muffins ^.^ i couldn't think straight sorry if it doesn't make sense. Remember to SUBSCRIBE!