Chapter 3:This is my Coup D'etat..

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Riri made a confused look.'Why do I feel that someone is following me?'Riri thought while looking around.Riri is stopped for a while then He sit on a rock.'Umma,where are you?I'm so lonely..'Riri thought then crying on his knees.

While Riri is crying,He didn't realize that someone is sitting beside him."Why are you crying,little boy?"Riri heard that voice but He decided to ignore that voice."There,there...You don't need to cry.How about you tell me what happened?"This time Riri is look at that guy.

"D-do I k-know y-you?"Riri asked while sobbing."I'm just walk passing by then I saw you crying.."That stranger said.Riri looked at him then He saw that guy have fangs.He is a...

"Y-you're a v-vampire!!!"Riri tried to run away but the vampire pinned both of his hands."Ahahahaha!!You can't escape from me!I'm so powerful and no one will get away!!"When Riri heard that,He started to scream and That's make the vampire laughing more.

'Weird,why his hands feels like I touch a fire?'The vampire thought.Suddenly,a fire appeared at Riri And Riri stop scream.The vampire start screaming from the pain as a green fire touch his both of his hands..

Riri run away from that vampire as fast as He can.He know that vampire can catch him anytime.'I need a plan but first I need to find a place where the sunlight can hit him.'Suddenly,Riri saw a hill and the sun near to rise in any second.

Riri decided that He made a disguise as himself so that the vampire won't recognized That's the real Riri.'Done!I have wait until that vampire arrived and he's gonna die because of the sunlight.Vampire doesn't like sunlight.'Riri thought then wait for that vampire to come.

As Riri's plan,that vampire is catching the imposter Riri ."I finally got you,kid.Now,stay still so that I can eat you!"Said that vampire but He didn't realise that the sun is rising now."How about I would say no?"Riri suddenly ran to that vampire then took his jacket and gloves and run to the same spot.

"HOW COULD I FELT FOR IT?!"That vampire screaming in pain as the sunlight burn his entire skin while Riri made a victory dance Thanks to his genius plan."I win,I win,I win~..You lose~you lose~you lose~"Riri singing while dancing with waving around that vampire's jacket.

Few minutes later,Riri thought that vampire already burn into ashes.When Riri was about to leave the hill,He felt a hand grab his leg.Riri look at his leg He saw...

"Do you think I died so easily like that..?"That vampire is still alive!His skin are all burned.Riri scream again and again."Hey,listen...to...me....This...time...I...won't...hurt...you...I...promise...But...please...let...me...tell...this...to...you..."The vampire said.

As Riri listening to that vampire."So,people scared of you?"Riri asked.The vampire nodded."I know you gonna hate this but I have tied you.."Riri said then He tied the vampire."How long are you gonna tied me?!"The vampire looked shocked."Hey,your skin turn back to normal."Riri tried to change subject."I don't care!!Just tell me How long do you have to tied me?"The vampire said annoyed. "I don't know..Maybe forever?"Riri said."Fine!DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!"The vampire completely ignored Riri.

For the passed few days,the vampire is keeping ignoring Riri but He accept the Animal meat that Riri go hunting.Riri seem upset because the vampire give him a silent treatment and didn't even looked at Riri.Riri needs the vampire contact and Riri knows what He's gonna say...

The scene gone black...