Chapter 6:Doom Dada

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Riri is Seungri 

Ryuuyami is G-Dragon 

Gyul-wool is T.O.P

--------------------------------------------------------

Riri suddenly awake because He felt the cold and get kidnapped.

 

Riri look around the place. 'This place have snow and very cold...'.Riri stand up and find the solution to go back to the dark forest.'But,How can I escape?Ryuuyami hyung must be worried and angry.'

 

"Don't worry,kid.You be safe with me."Riri heard unfamiliar voice from behind him.Riri turn around then saw a tall man have a slender body and his face like He been frozen for a long time. 

 

Riri start screaming on top of his lungs and keep yelling help and Ryuuyami's name.

 

"Stop screaming, kid!!!You know Ryuuyami??Kid,he's a bad and dangerous vampire!!!"A man said.Riri stop screaming and said "At first,He is evil but after that,He Actually very Good spirit.We become best friends."

 

That man just give Riri a weird and confused look.Riri just closed his eyes and ask "Who are you,Mister?".That man just smiled."I'm Gyul-wool and I'm a spirit of winter.What's your name,kid?"

 

Riri open his eyes and look at Gyul-wool."My name Is Riri.I'm a spirit of fire.I'm new here.."Gyul-wool nodded and said "I should be stay away from you.Fire is my only weakness.You should stay away from water and that's your weakness. I haven't a water spirit Ever since I got here.I heard that Water spirit is a mermaid."

 

Riri just looked innocent And blink few times ."What's a mermaid ?"Gyul-wool give Riri a weird look."Mermaid/man look like a human But they have a tail like fish."

 

Riri keep dancing of exciting."I want to see a mermaid!!"Gyul-wool just smiled."Alright.We will see them."Riri keep Dancing non stop .

 

~Meanwhile~

 

Ryuuyami already arrived At the snow land."That motherf***er!!Gyul-wool is gonna pay!!"Ryuuyami keep walking and doesn't care about traps.

 

Ryuuyami suddenly stopped when He heard someones talking.'That voice...That's Riri and that Gyul-wool s**t!!"As Ryuuyami Quickly run through the direction. 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

"So,you still didn't have powers?"Gyul-wool asked.Riri shook his head."Don't worry,Riri .Your powers will Work someday."

 

"Yes,someday so that you will stay away from Riri,you little s**t!!"A third voice Said.It's "Ryuuyami hyung!!!"Riri shout then quickly hug Ryuuyami very tight.Gyul-wool made a disgusting Look."Long time no see,Gyul-wool hyung.I haven't seen you ever since after I meet Iris and her little crew."Ryuuyami said to Gyul-wool.Gyul-wool just make a cold expression."Who's Iris?"Ryuuyami just smirking."You know.The mermaid.."

 

Riri's eyes gone wide."You meet a mermaid?!!"Ryuuyami turn to Riri."Yeah,I meet them.I'm gonna meet them tomorrow."Ryuuyami said."And you two need to come with me."Ryuuyami added.Riri skipping and Gyul-wool said "Okay,I will come with You but you don't do s**t Over there!!"

 

Ryuuyami laugh "Alright,you mean hyung."

 

The scene went black...

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I'M very sorry for not update for so long!!I really had a very busy day.

But here's the update !!!!

Have a nice day,guys!!! ヽ(^。^)ノ