Main Characters

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

(Okay,everyone.Here's the main characters of this fanfic..)

 

Riri (Seungri)..(The middle one with messy hair) 

The main protagonist of the story.He is a spirit of fire.His real name is still unknown.His family run a panda farm and often play with panda everday.He doesn't have any friends and all the pandas are his friends.He died when a bandit tried to kill his mother but all of his family survived expect Riri.After his soul send to the afterlife,he meet supernatural immortals.He gets along with Ryuuyami (G-Dragon),a evil vampire.Riri is very very very innocent young man.He didn't know what s is or refer blood as 'red water'.Riri has supernatural powers which is fire and his powers will be revealed later of the story...

 

Ryuuyami (G-Dragon)..(Left on the image/The red one)

A spirit of darkness and a badass evil vampire in the Afterlife.Nobody will trust him and yet people will never get near him.He can catch his prey with a incredible speed.Riri (Seungri) is one of his prey but at the same time he didn't want to kill him because..(You know).He is also can get along with Riri (Seungri) but get annoyed at the same time.Althought,Riri (Seungri) is very innocent,he didn't want Riri (Seungri) to see his scary eyes which will revealed later of the story.He hate Gyul-wool (TOP).He's cause of death is unknown but it will revealed later.His name means 'Dragon's Darkness' in Japanese...

 

 

Gyul-wool (TOP)..(The light blue one to the right) 

A spirit of winter.If you get near him,you will fell his coldness and he will make your temperature very low.His real name is still unknown.He hates Ryuuyami (G-Dragon) very much and he try to help Riri (Seungri) to get away from Ryuuyami (G-Dragon).He is a very cold person but in the inside is kind.His cause of death is unknown but it will revealed later in the story.He met a very beautiful mermaid,Iris (Daesung) and fell in love with her and protect her.His name means 'Winter' in Korean..

 

 

Iris (Daesung)..(A mermaid in the tank)

The queen of mermaid from a sea which is part of the Afterlife and the spirit of water.All of her people died by the hands of Satan.Her real name is unknown.She can made rainbow too.Her cause of death is unknown but it will revealed later.She is very afraid of Ryuuyami (G-Dragon) but Gyul-wool (TOP) will protect her so that she will be safe.She is fell in with Gyul-wool (TOP) even he is cold.She gets along with Riri (Seungri) and often said he was cute and fluffy.Her name means 'Rainbow' in greek.

 

 

Dal (Taeyang)..(The one who is sitting on the tank of the right)

A spirit of wind.He is a ninja that often seen at night.Iris (Daesung) said that he is mute and always show a board with the words when he is trying to say something.Sometimes,he stalking Ryuuyami (G-Dragon) just in case if he do something wrong.He's cause of death is remain unknown including his real name. He's name means 'moon's in Korean.