Chapter 7:D'scover

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Riri is Seungri 

Ryuuyami is G-Dragon 

Gyul-wool is T.O.P

Iris is Daesung 

----------------------------------------

The three starts their journey to the sea of Afterlife.Riri keep asking to those two the same question,'what a mermaid looks like'.

 

Ryuuyami and Gyul-wool didn't look at each other.Riri tried begging them to be friends but failed.They think they gonna be enemies forever and ever.

 

Riri look at Gyul-wool's pale face then ask "Gyul-wool hyung,How do you die?".Gyul-wool look at him then said"I drowned in the frozen lake by the soldiers."Riri's face looked pale."How about you,Riri?How did you die?"Gyul-wool turn to ask."I got shot by the soldiers at the head."Riri answered.

 

"All supernatural spirits are killed by those motherf****ing army soldiers.The ordinary spirits must be kill themselves or died from their survival for life."Ryuuyami suddenly said.He looked so angry and furious."They shouldn't shot Riri!!Riri is the most innocent person I've ever met!!"Ryuuyami said again.Gyul-wool and Riri look at Ryuuyami and speechless."Riri is my one and only first best friend to me..And I don't want to lose him..."Ryuuyami said with a sad face.

 

"Hyung..."Riri quickly hug Ryuuyami."I never heard you would be so kind and caring.Before,you were just hunting other spirit for blood and so cruel,evil,selfish,stup-"Gyul-wool words suddenly interrupt.

 

"We here??!"Ryuuyami suddenly shouted.

 

The sea looked completely destroyed.The sky became dark,sands are everywhere and mostly mermaids or mermans are not to be seen.

 

"What happened around here?"Riri asked."I..I don't know...Last time,I been here,things like this never happen.I..I just have a meeting with Iris."Ryuuyami said while looking around the sea."Ryuuyami,who the Hell is Iris?"Gyul-wool asked. 

 

"She is the queen of mermaids and mermans.She live around the sea."Ryuuyami explained. 

 

Riri look at the sea water and then saw a woman laying in the water.Without wasting any time,Riri decided to save that lady.Ryuuyami look suprised"Where are going,Riri?!".Ryuuyami tried to stop Riri from get in the water but it's too late."God dammit,Riri!!"

 

Riri keep swim deeper.Hoping He could safe that woman.There were a big log on the lady's torso.Riri use his strength to removed the log.Riri is ran out of breath.He quickly removed the log.'Don't worry,lady.I will save you!!'

 

Few seconds later,Riri success removed the log and then grab a lady up through the land.

 

Ryuuyami still worried."Yah!!Hyung!!We should do something!!!"Ryuuyami shout at Gyul-wool and the bite at Gyul-wool's ear."Agh!!!My ears!!WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT AND BITE AT ME,YOU PHYSOPATH VAMPIRE!!!!DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR RIRI!!HE BE FINE!!"Gyul-wool keep rub his ears.

 

Riri finally get out of the water with a unconscious lady and take his breath."Riri,are you Okay?!!I'm so worried about you.Do you know that it's dangerous down there unless you had supernatural powers!!"Ryuuyami quickly hug Riri and then his tears flowing down to his cheeks.

 

Riri hug Ryuuyami very tight and crying."I'm sorry,Ryuuyami hyung,I'm so sorry.I'm just want save that lad-!!! "Riri look at the lady's full body."T..that lady h..has a tail and a weird ears!!!"

 

Ryuuyami and Gyul-wool look at the lady too."That's Iris!!"Ryuuyami said."She's beautiful!!"Gyul-wool said as his eyes wided.Ryuuyami smirk at Gyul-wool."Hyung,do you in love to Iris?"Gyul-wool hit Ryuuyami's head."Ouch!Why do you have to do that?!!"

 

Riri and Gyul-wool ignore Ryuuyami and continue look at Iris,who still unconscious. 

 

The scene went black...