Chapter 2:Welcome to the Afterlife

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

'What happened to me now?All I can see is darkness. I might be got shot.It hurts so badly..Appa,umma and my baby sister will be safe right?How about the pandas?I hope those evil soldiers aren't killed them.I mean those pandas are innocent just like my family and those villagers who were survived or died.This is strange.Why am i feel so warm?Why there are fires around me?Why all the fires are all green? And why I'm not feel anything?Is this a dream?Did I go to Hell?I tried to scream but there's no one here!Suddenly,I saw a light coming for me...'

Riri is still closing his eyes as He feel that He touching the grass.As Riri opened his eyes slowly.

Riri needs to take time for clearing his sight.When his sight are cleared, He saw a very beautiful world like a fantasy world."Wow~!This is the most beautiful I ever seen!!"Riri said to himself then look around. He realize that He wear a different outfit."I don't remember that I changed this clothes.Where am i?"Riri said.

A bird passing by,came to Riri."Hello there,Young boy."The bird said."Hello,bir-...Hey,you can talk?!!"Riri quite surprised as the bird can talk."Yeah.I can talk. All the animals in the afterlife can talk like spirits..Say,young boy.Are you new here?"the bird said.Riri nodded then said "What do you mean spirits?"The bird sighed "Welcome to the Afterlife, young boy!Yes,you're a spirit.Are you a supernatural spirit or just a normal spirit?"Asked the bird.

"I don't know..."That's all Riri said."All right then let me scan you.Don't worry, I won't hurt you."As the bird scan all around Riri. Riri still curious about what happened to himself.

As the bird finished his job,He told Riri "I scan all the parts of your body.You're a supernatural spirit that made of fire but you not ready for using your powers.I supposed you gotta be patience,kid.I hope you'll be safe,young boy but I have to warned you about that dark forest at the other side.Don't go there because there is a vampire and yet so evil is living at that forest. You need to be careful with him.He can attack anyone with an incredible speed.You don't have a weapon but don't worry. You cannot died because you already died once.I have to leave you,young boy.I hope that you will find friends in this world.Most of them are nice.Farewell..."Then the bird leaved Riri.

"What?Please don't leave me,Mr bird.I don't want to be alone."Riri tried to beg the bird but He failed.Right now,Europe is by himself.He cried again,nothing to do.'What should I do?'Riri thought.Suddenly, He saw a dark forest.'I'm so curious about that forest.Maybe there are food and shelter over there but Mr bird say that I can't go there because of that vampire.Well,I had no choice.I had to go there where that vampire won't find me.'Riri decided to go to the dark forest.

Riri finally made it to the dark forest.All around his journey, Riri didn't know that there is someone is stalking him.Maybe that vampire,I don't know..

Let's find out..The scene went black....

(Sorry for late update.Im sick but I'm back!Thanks for subscribe my story O(∩_∩)O)