Behind the scene part 5

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Kiyomi-chan:CUT!!WELL done,every- *Saw G-Dragon and Seungri kissing*Ummm..Does the camera still recorDing this?

Staff:No.The cameras are stop Recording when you said CUT.

Kiyomi-chan:Thank God...I just don't wanna hear this scandal and s**t..

T.O.P:Kiyomi-chan,are you done yet?I need to ask you something.

Kiyomi-chan:What is it,T.O.P oppa?

T.O.P:I heard that some of the staffs said that you already been visit Daesung..

Kiyomi-chan:I knew you asked about Daesung oppa..Daesung oppa asked about you.

T.O.P:*Open his eyes widened*Really?What does He said?*nervous*

Kiyomi-chan:*smiled*Yes.He asked How are you and He said He miss you.

T.O.P:I miss you too,Daesungie!!

Kiyomi-chan:TODAE are adorable~I think I gonna write a story About TODAE after finished 'Afterlife:A journey of a little lost panda'.

T.O.P:Thank you for support TODAE !!I think That's a Good idea!I will be ready For it*skipping like a 5-years-old*

Kiyomi-chan:I'm glad you Happy,T.O.P oppa...

Seungri:*Suddenly appeared*What are you two talking about?

Kiyomi-chan:*wink at T.O.P and then look at Seungri*Nothing.We just talking about Daesung oppa And stuff.

T.O.P:*Nodded*Yeah.A kid like you don't have the right to know about what We are talking about.

Seungri:*pout*But Kiyomi-chan is a kid too!!

T.O.P:*singing and hopping*I can't hear you~I can't hear you~Seungri is still a kid~Seungri is still a kid~

Kiyomi-chan:Seungri oppa,where is G-Dragon oppa?The last time I saw you two,you're kissing G-Dragon oppa..

Seungri:Are you jealous,kiyomi-chan?*smirking*

Kiyomi-chan:teasing me or I will a picture of you and G-Dragon oppa kissing to the internet.*smirking to Seungri*

Seungri:*made a What-the-hell looked*Okay Okay.No need for that.I was just joking.

Kiyomi-chan:You know.I don't have that picture.I was just fooling around to you*Laughing*

T.O.P:I bet that dragon is looking for you,seungri.

Seungri:Let him be,hyung~I have to go now to practicing my lines.So,Bye~*Leave*

G-Dragon:YAH,LEE SEUNGHYUN!!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!ASDFGHJKL!!*still searching for Seungri*

Kiyomi-chan:Does He always like that?

T.O.P:You have no idea...I have to go now to practicing my lines.I see you later*walked away*

Kiyomi-chan:Bye,T.O.P oppa~Okay,everyone!!We need to be prepared chapter 5 about less than one hour!!

One hour later..

Kiyomi-chan:Everyone,are you ready?Now,Chapter five starts in 3,2,1.ACTION!!!

Chapter five begins..

___________________________________________________________

I'm listening T.O.P's Doom Dada while writing this..It's a very Good song and I love it..