Chapter 5:Snow Land!!

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Riri is Seungri

Ryuuyami is G-Dragon

-----—-----------------------------------------------------

"Hyung,I'm curious..."Riri said while eating."Curious about what?"Ryuuyami asked to the panda boy."I'm curious about that land covered with snow over there."Riri told Ryuuyami and then pointed to the snow land."I don't think I could go there."Ryuuyami said with a low voice."Awww..Ryuuyami hyung,I can protect you from the sun."Riri said that because He really want to go there."Yeah right.You don't have any weapon to protect us from the monster."Ryuuyami feeling annoyed but at the same time He enjoyed it.

Riri keep pouting and makes Ryuuyami keep giggling."Riri,How long you gonna make that face,huh?"Ryuuyami said and then pinching Riri's cheeks."Ouch!Hyung,that hurts."Riri said as his cheeks pains him."Then,stop making that face.It's made you look like a panda."

Riri's expression suddenly changed."Riri,are you Okay?Did I pinch your cheeks so hard?"Ryuuyami said with a worried voice.Riri shocked his head and then said "No.It's just I miss my pandas so much.I haven't seen a panda in this world."."Yes.It's really hard to find or saw a panda.Maybe one day,you will find a panda soon."Ryuuyami said to cheer Riri up.Riri keep giggles.

'Riri is very innocent boy.I don't think I can show him my eyes that covered by my hair.I don't think He wants nightmares.Maybe one day I can show Riri but right now isn't a Good time.'Ryuuyami thought."Hyung,can I see your eyes?Your eyes are been covered your hair ever since I first meet you."Riri said then his hand touching Ryuuyami's hair to see his eyes."Riri,I can't show you my eyes because you will have nightmares."Ryuuyami said as He grab Riri's hand.Riri just staring at Ryuuyami.

"Riri,you getting tired.Let's go back to the cabin so that We both can rest.I'm really sleepy right now.Let's go..."Ryuuyami as He yawn."Alrighty..."Riri also yawning.As they come back to their cabin to sleep.

When they arrived to the cabin,they prepare things before they sleep.When they all lay on their own bed,Ryuuyami turn off the lights then said "Good night,Riri..."before going to sleep.Riri replied "Good night,Ryuuyami-hyung..."And then He trying to sleep.

A hour passed,Riri still won't able to sleep.Riri decided to have a glass of milk so that He can sleep.While drinking a glass of milk,Riri saw the snow land again.'Wow..It would be fun out there'Riri thought then have a closer look.'Huh?What is that thing?'Riri thought again.Riri just froze as He saw a human figure, staring at him with those scary smoky eyes were approaching Riri.

Riri quickly back to bed.As He covered himself with blanket.Riri wants to wake Ryuuyami up but He heard footsteps.Suddenly,Riri felt very cold.He heard a someone's voice whispered to him "Don't worry,I'm gonna save you from that dangerous vampire.You gonna be saved,I promise..."And then Riri passed out.

The next day...

Ryuuyami wake up from the beautiful sleep and then He decided to go Riri's bed."Riri,Good morning.Wake up,sleepyhead."As He removed the blanket and saw nothing."Riri,where are you?"Ryuuyami search Riri around the cabin.'Maybe He go hunting.I need to eat and drink first before I go crazy.Riri will coming back in any second or minute.'Ryuuyami thought and He go grab a animal to drink the blood.15 minutes later,there were no signed of Riri arrived.'Riri,where the Hell are you?'As Ryuuyami keep walking and then suddenly his foot felt a water.Ryuuyami then look at the water.'Water?Why does the water felt so cold?'As He look there are more water that look like footsteps.'COULD IT BE?!'Ryuuyami quickly shower and changed his clothes.Before He leave his cabin,Ryuuyami grab a black umbrella and then go to the snow land with black umbrella opened.

'You want a play a game huh,Gyul-wool?.Then count me in..'As Ryuuyami thought then continue walking to the snow land...

The scene went black....