Chapter 4:I promise that I'll be your best friend forever...

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Riri is Seungri

Ryuuyami is G-Dragon

--------------—--------------------------------------------

Riri get to sit near the vampire's cage.The vampire still didn't look at Riri and didn't even talk to him.Riri sigh and make a serious look.Riri open his mouth to say something.

"How long are you gonna give me a silent treatment,huh?I tried to communicated with you.You haven't said a word since I tied you and i already give you a meat and the red water for you to eat.Look I know you still mad at me but say something.."Riri said.The vampire just remained his spot."Hey,can I tell you something?Don't worry,it won't be long.."Riri said with a sad smiled on his face.The vampire still haven't move.

"At first,I want to say I'm sorry for let the sun burning your skin.I know that vampires doesn't like the sunlight.Please don't mad at me.I'm doing this just because I need to protect myself and I know that you gonna eat me..I didn't really mean to hurt.I didn't really listen to that talking bird-"Riri's words been cut.

"A talking bird?"The vampire finally asked.Riri nodded and said "Yes.The one who said that I'm a supernatural spirit made of fire."The vampire finally look at Riri and said "No wonder when I touch you like I touch a fire.Your eyes are green....".Riri smiled as He finally talking to that vampire.

And then the sound of silence again,the vampire look away again.Riri looked the moon then said"When I was a boy,my country are full of violence because of those evil soldiers.The world war 2 starts when I was born.Everyday I always saw those dead bodies full of those red water..."Riri shed a tear."Red water?You mean blood?"The vampire asked.Riri look at that vampire with innocent looked "What's a 'blood'?"The vampire feel annoyed."The one you said 'red water' is Actually blood.."The vampire look away again.

"But I like to call red water.It cute~Now back to business..I have a very Happy family when I was alive..I have parents and a younger sister..My family are ran the panda farm.The farm are making all of us enough to survive..Those evil soldiers keep tortured innocent people..I will do everything for my family and the pandas protection.I can make traps so that the soldiers won't get in but one day,it was my little sister's birthday.All our family are celebrated with a little food and drinks.While we are celebrating,those evil soldiers with their general come to our house just to take our supplies.No one can ever fight back.So I decided to fight back.When I fight back,their general ordered two of them to shoot my head to death and there,I already died and then I already entered Afterlife..."Riri keep crying as He told the vampire his story.

The vampire finally look at Riri then told him "I was born at Nagasaki,Japan.I don't have a Happy family like you.You should be lucky that you have them.My mother is passed away when I was born,she been killed by those evil soldiers.My father is a heavy drinker and very lazy.My father is always abused Me for unknown reason.He never care about me and I think He already Happy that I'm died.I'm always working from day to night.I hate my life so badly.My life is full of violence, agony and hateful.One day,I heard that those Army have created a weapon that made everyone can died or very pain injuries.People are panicked to find Place for safety.When the war begin,they are ready for using that weapon.I'm just walking just to get away from my father.When there is a right time,they realised the weapon but they didn't know that the weapon which is a boom were aim right at me and in the end I couldn't survive.I don't know How I being a vampire.Since I was here,no one would trust me and all I do is searching for prey to filled my stomach.I owned this dark forest.I haven't seen anyone until you come here.I been in this world over a year.This is my story.."The vampire finished his words.

Riri continue crying as He listened the story."Hey,kid.I don't want you to cry.I want to say sorry for my behavior few days ago and scared you.I can't eat you because you were a supernatural spirit like me.I'm sorry,kid."The vampire said.

Suddenly,Riri opened the cage and then untied the vampire.The vampire walked away from the cage and then faced Riri."I'm sorry for locked you in the cage in your forest.I have to leave This forest Now.Farewell..."Riri was about to leave but He was stopped by the vampire himself.

"You don't to leave.Please stay with me.You can do whatever you want.Please just stay here..."The vampire said and He grab Riri's hands."Really?Thank you,Mister~I will be Good.Umm... Mister,How about We became best friends?"Riri said happily.The vampire nodded.

"My name is Riri!!And I'm 20 years old!What's your name,Mister?"Riri keep skipping in circle.The vampire pat Riri's head and smiled."My name is Ryuuyami.I'm a supernatural spirit made of darkness.I'm 22 years old.Nice to meet you,Riri."Riri's eyes are shined "Nice to meet you too,Ryuuyami hyung.I call you hyung because you're older than me."They both looked Happy."Riri,starting tomorrow,We gonna explore to meet the other supernatural spirits."Ryuuyami said and That's made Riri Happy and dancing around.Ryuuyami couldn't help but watching Riri Happy..

The scene went black..