Chapter 1:Life full of regretful and rest in peace...

Afterlife:A story of a little lost Panda

Once upon a time,around 1940's,the World War 2 will be continue. That time many of innocent people's life are getting negative as their been killed by those soldiers from many country from around the world. The soldiers have to take all the supplies without feeling guilty. Many children had been killed by those soldiers for no reason.Some animals are already died.

This is a story about a little boy named Riri. His family are ran a Panda farm where the pandas are being safe from those evil soldiers. Riri doesn't have any friends. The pandas are his friends where He could play with them.

As the little Riri already grow up as a young man,He always helping his parents and his new younger sister who is a few months old.Riri will take Good care of those pandas so that his sister can play with them in the future not to mentioned she will take care to pandas with all the love.

"I really hope that my family and pandas live in peace.I don't care what happen to me but don't let those evil soldiers killed them.I beg you,my lord God.."Riri prayed.He didn't want to see violence from those soldiers.Riri will always be ready for protection thought his family.

"Xiao Mei, don't eat to fast.You gonna get choked."Riri said to the female panda.Xiao Mei is one of the pandas who is close to Riri since her birth."Xiao Mei, my little sister is gonna be one year old by tomorrow. What do you think I should do?Besides, I have to make a trap so that those soldiers won't get any chances to killed us.I will make sure that my sister is gotta be Happy in her birthday. I can't wait for her to grow up like me!"Riri said with confidence.Suddenly, Riri's umma called "Riri, can you look around the farm. I think your appa needs your help!!"."Neh, umma!! "Riri shouted back then go the farm.

As time has passed,today is Riri's sister birthday for the first time.Although, their don't have enough food to celebrate but the family are still live happily even it's still war out there.Riri's sister is so Happy playing with her brother and pandas.

Riri heard a sound from a bomb to the other side.Riri looked horror at those dead bodies He seen from their village.'Those red water..Why do I always seen them died with that red water on them?When this chaos is gonna end??'Riri thought.His sister keep playing with baby pandas while Riri just smiled like nothing bad happen.

The family are about to eat,they been interrupt by the army soldiers. They all feel in fear except Riri who tried to protect his family.His sister keep feeling scared so does his parents."We will take all of your Supplies until all are gone!!"One of those general said.Riri suddenly stand up and said "You can't just take all our supplies!!We need to survive!! "Riri screamed at those army."How dare you scream at me,you dirty pleasant!! SHOT THIS BOY UNTIL HE DIED RIGHT NOW!!!!"The army general ordered the soldiers.

As the soldiers followed the orders from their general, they grab Riri outside and forced him to bend down to shot him at the head.His family keep screaming 'no' but it's useless. Riri released a tear at the corner of his eye. This is the end of Riri..

The soldiers released the gun shot as they aim through Riri's head.Blood are everywhere around Riri..

And then everything gone black....