Wonderwall

Those Unspoken Thoughts

 

"Soojung! Sooooo- jungie!" That voice again, how many years had it been since she last heard this voice?

"Jongin, I just want to tell you that I-I-"

"Yes soojung? Funny cause the soojung that I know never trips on her words like that. I'll come back soon ok?" He ruffles her hair, like the kid he thinks she is.

"I-I- think.. I will miss you!" the words come out in a tumbling mess. I love you. that was what she wanted to say. trust her to mess everything up even at such a time.

"What do you mean by think? Of course you will miss me silly thing. Aren't I your best friend?" that familiar smile spreads over his mischievous face. the smile that she probably will not see for a long, long time. how long did she have to wait for him?

"Silly girl, look at you tearing, you don't mean that you miss me already hmm?" but her tear ducts refused to listen to her once again. 

"Jongin, the cab is leaving hurry up!" 

"Coming soon mom!" ,he pauses for a moment. "Bye Soojung, don't miss me too much okay?" and he turns, grabbing his luggage dragging it away and never once did he turn back to look at her. Leaving behind a girl with a broken heart.

 


 

Yes, how many years has it been? 4 years. 4 long years. Within those years, she had changed so much, amazing what time can do to a person.

"Yah Soojung do you even remember who I am?" of course she does. Kim Jongin. The guy on the fourth floor. The guy that broke her heart and left, not even knowing what he had shattered. Not even bothering to pick up the pieces along the way. The guy that she can never have.

She slaps on a silly smile, smile for jongin, she thinks, turning around still smiling stupidly.

 

"Hi." is all that takes to break her resolve and turn that smile upside down. She crumbles fast, and before she knows it, she is running back to his arms and sobbing loudly. A moment is all it take, 90 seconds to be exact for soojung to fall in love all over again. When she throws herself into his arms, she surrenders herself to him, ignoring all the blaring red lights her way.

Just once, just one more time. Once more she will believe in him while unknowingly she hands her almost fully healed heart over to him once again trusting that he will take care of it. Kim Jongin can fix her up.

 

"Soojungie I'm back, shush don't worry, everything is gonna be alright, it's gonna be alright.." the oh-so-familiar hand pats her head gently like how it had 4 years ago.

 

Except the Soojung he used to know is no longer a child, she has grown up and she hopes that he will see that. Gone is that twelve year old that trusts the world blindly, but for him she will. 

 

So another chapter in her life begins, one that she (hopes) will not have to face alone.

 

Hi guise I'm baackkk! And here's another super short update sorry for the wait and thank you once again for bearing with the horrible writing. Oh and just in case you are curious as to why Jinri or Sehun does not seem to play significant part here or hasn't even appeared, fear not they will in time to come so please wait up till then and they will arrive, strolling down the red carpet. //cues grand entrance song// 

-Captured