Kpop Story Ideas - March 2019

Ƨex, Ɗrugs & Ƈocoa Ƥuffs

 


Title
N/A

Tag
Fake it ‘Til You Make It

Theme
N/A

Genre
Dark comedy, Slapstick, Soul Searching, Crack, Slight Drama

Characters
Ikon + O.C’s

Start Date
3rd September 2016

End Date
--/--/--

Warnings
Swearing, , ual themes, Alcohol Abuse, Mentions of Drugs,

Description:


A short story inspired by the Dumb & Dumber music video.


After being bluntly rejected by the girl he spent six months building up the courage to ask out on a date, Kim HanBin falls into a deep decline. He was never one for congregations, but when his close friend Bobby invites him over to ease his woes, he is assured that it will be a small get together. When he gets there however, he is dragged into a rooftop party.

Coaxed into drinking more than he is comfortable with, HanBin indulges his curiosities of beer pong and body shots, raps so hard on karaoke that his nose bleeds, feels real s for the first time, and relives his childhood dreams of becoming an astronaut. All the while, those he calls his friends only add fuel to the fire as one of them convince him to strip and scream his worries, another hands off some ‘special sherbet’, and another hooks him up with two girls to show him that some females can be ‘giving’.

 



 

Title: N/A
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Dark Comedy, Action
Series: Korean
Characters: Undecided
Start Date: 17th May 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Adult Girl-Talk (, Personal Health, Opinions on People, ion, Small Crimes, etc), Violence


Description:

Four females adamant about dispelling their Valentine’s blues by babysitting five siblings and cousins between the ages of two and twelve at a remote home known throughout the town for being haunted get more than they bargain for.


Heartbroken after a recent breakup, Kim DaHae tries to avoid Valentine’s Day by babysitting for a new neighbour. Set on eliminating their bad luck during the romantic season at any cost, Bang KiSe - DaHae’s best friend since childhood - springs a surprise ‘girl’s night’ on her. KiSe, recently returned from a University out of town, demands that her friends at least take part in their old get-together rituals.

As the night goes on, the five young children are fast asleep and the women break out the booze with the promise of having only a few drinks. A few hours of catching up and knocking back the shots while playing “I Have Never” and games of the like pass without a hitch and the four friends feel themselves forgetting their personal pains. The girls are in high spirits and about to play Truth or Dare when things go awry after a hefty bangs comes from upstairs. When they go to tell the kids to go back to bed, they find that all of the children are still in a deep slumber.

Over the next twelve hours, the ante is upped when the small odd occurrences become downright disturbing and life threatening.

 



 


Title: N/A
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Time Travel, Comedy, Adventure, Semi-Historical, Relationships
Series: N/A
Fandom: Kpop - Undecided Characters
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 2nd May 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: N/A


Description:

Lee JiAe hated the stability and routine of knowing what was going to happen every hour of every day of her mundane life. She had lived above the same dry cleaners by herself and worked the same job since she was seventeen years old; her aged boss made the same dad-jokes every afternoon when he took over from his wife’s morning shift; she saw the same people from the neighbourhood when she went grocery shopping; and even her landlord asked her every last Saturday of the month when she was getting married because she was already twenty five years old and she would be left as ‘Christmas Cake’, as he politely put it.

One a winter’s evening, on her way back from yet another failed date, the young woman came across a homeless man she was used to seeing scrounging around the area. It had been freezing for the past week and whenever she saw him, her heart ached: she had a ty life - but he had it worse, she thought. Giving him the coffee and fried street food she had bought for herself in order to sober up after she’d been plied with too many drinks from the forceful suitor, the man she presumed to be a bum gave her a tattered pendant in exchange before scurrying off into the night.

Not putting too much stock into the odd exchange, JiAe returned to her apartment and flopped onto her bed, fully dressed and more depressed than she had been before she left the shoebox size apartment. That night, she dreamt of a strange time and place. In those fleeting moments between sleep and consciousness, she gurgled to herself about how stupid the idea was - Until she fully awoke and she was in the same place which hazed her drift into dreamland.

Sure she was going mad once she woke despite evidence of the contrary, JiAe’s mind was plagued by the happening for three days. For three days, the same thing happened: falling asleep, her mind, body and consciousness being transported to a world anyone would see if they only the TV and watched any number of the period dramas packed on the array of channels. She couldn’t take it any more and decided to tell the only person who wouldn’t have her locked up for being a nutcase, even if she was one.

Not quite believing what her friend had told her, YeonSoo slept over on the fourth night. Either they were both doo-lally, or the hobo had given JiAe a gift from the Gods. Perhaps.

It’s not like the pendant came with a rule book or anything…What could possibly go wrong with a time-travelling device held by a pair of young women wanting more from life and a deep ache for men with power?

 




Re:Verse
“The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them.”
― Stanley Coren

Theme Song
Grace - Lewis Capaldi
&
Fight The Fear - The Score

Genre
AU, Time Travel, Supernatural, Drama, Relationships, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Action, Tragedy, Occasional Fluff

Fandom
BTS

Characters
Jeon JungKook, Yong HyeJa [O.C]; Other BTS members & O.C’s as Cameos

Start Date
14th June 2018

End Date
--/--/--

Word Count
--,--- (Shortish - 20,000 approx)

Warnings
Swearing, Graphic Violence, Abuse, Character Death


Description:

After a home invasion gone wrong, an auspicious God descends on the near-dead pet dog of the kidnapped resident and gives him a chance to save his owner in the form of a human man.

-

Home for the winter holidays, Yong HyeJa, the youngest daughter of the affluential Chief of Justice is waiting with her pet German Shepherd, Geon, for her parents and siblings family’s to return when five men break into the family home. Covered from head to toe in black, the invaders grab HyeJa and make a run for it. Geon gives chase and manages to gravely wound one of the attackers before being beat with a baseball bat and kicked into the road, left for dead. Watching the tail lights of the out van disappearing into the snow flurry, his master abducted, the dog’s anguish beckons a God’s mercy. Being given an opportunity to get the woman back, he is given the chance to save his owner and exact his revenge in the form of a human. However, there are strict conditions and the ultimate price to pay for his opportunity.

 



 

 

A.N: Not all stories are from this year this time. Still, they have been lurking~ Also, some of these ones I have actually started to write (Re:Verse, mostly).

Updated: 26th March 2019 - 22:44