K-Pop Story Idea - May 2018

Ƨex, Ɗrugs & Ƈocoa Ƥuffs

My Student Council President is a Sadist

Theme Song:
Lie To My Face - Alison Merton
&
Messed Up - Once Monsters & Chloe Adams

Genre:
School Life, Drama, Comedy, Slice of Life, Soul Searching, Hurt/Comfort, Revenge.

Characters:
Koo JunHoe, Kim HanBin, Kim JiWon, Kim JinHwan, Kim DongHyuk, Song YunHyeon, Jung ChanWoo. [O.C] Moon MiRa, Lee HaeRi, Ra LiNa, Park SeMi

Pairings:
[Unrequited, Love-Triangles; First Loves; Love-Pentagons; etc] JunHoe/O.C [Main]; HanBin/OC/JiWon, JinHwan/OC, YunHyeon/OC, OC/JunHoe, OC/JinHwan, ChanWoo/OC, DongHyuk/YunHyeong.

Start Date:
23rd April 2018

End Date:
--/--/--

Warnings:
Swearing, ual Themes, Abuse; Mental/Emotional/Physical/Substance/Domestic, Body Image Issues, Self/Destructive Behaviour, Mental Health Issues/Personality Disorders, Bereavement, Unhealthy Relationships.

Disclaimer:
I do not claim to believe mentioned characters take part in the darker actions portrayed in this story.

 


 

Description:

Koo JunHoe was the most popular boy in his middle and high school. He was part of the drama club, favoured by the pretty girls, good at sports, and for lack of a better word, a bully. His favourite target was plump and studious Moon MiRan, whom was nobody’s ideal type. There wasn’t a day that went by in which he didn’t make some kind of joke at her expense.

After taking a gap year, JunHoe is now starting his Freshman year at a prestigious college where he finds himself at the bottom of the heap and suddenly surrounded by teen idols, national athletes, and the top academic 1%. His own future riding on a sports scholarship called in as a favour by his CEO father, JunHoe is forced to do things he hadn’t had to do before: try-out for the first string of the basketball team, put in effort to make friends, and line up for lunch. And if that isn’t enough, his situation goes from mildly irritating to down right biblical when he is knocked off his feet - quite literally - by the beauty whom is the Student Council President.

Enamoured at first sight by the tall girl with ebony hair and white skin, JunHoe lays himself out there and asks for her number. With a piercing gaze and a dark smirk, the SC President tells him that he should try his best to impress her before she walks away.

Helped up by a fellow student, JunHoe is clued up on the way things go around there: He just had his first run-in with infamously sadistic Student Council President, and he hasn’t got a cat in Hell’s chance with her.

Good thing Koo JunHoe had never been rejected before.

 


 

Character Theme Songs


Koo JunHoe
Bad Word - Panicland

Moon MiRan [O.C]
A Little Wicked - Valerie Broussard

Kim HanBin
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

Kim JiWon
Bonkers - Dizzee Rascal

Lee HaeRi [O.C]
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones

Kim JinHwan
Voodoo - Nick Jonas

Kim DongHyuk
Tearin’ Up My Heart - Kina Grannis

Song YunHyeong
Stellify - Ian Brown

Jung ChanWoo
Genius - Written By Wolves

Ra LiNa [O.C]
Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

Park SeMi [O.C]
Alarm - Anne-Marie

 



 

Forewords:

“I guess that wasn’t what you meant by impressing you.” The rough voice came from behind her.

Before she could turn to face the speaker, he was already stood in front of her. His bangs were wet and quaffed back, and he was wearing a loose designer t-shirt which showed off his collarbones. He no longer dripped with sweat, but he still had the arrogance he had when he faced Sam earlier.

Quirking her brow, she shielded her eyes with one hand as the other rooted through her pocket. “If I wanted to watch you bleed, I’d do it myself.” Bringing a cigarette to her lips, she paused lighting it. “I thought you were supposed to be some kind of prodigy?”

“You read up on me?” A grin stretched his lips, his excited eyes dancing around her face.

“Do you think your athletic ability was the only thing I would find?”

The man rubbed the back of his head with a grin. “There were a couple of underaged drinkin-”

“-You're a bully.” MiRan told flatly, no change to her demeanour.

JunHoe’s frame tensed. His expression twisted, and he recoiled at the look he was receiving. “I did that once.”

“You did that a lot - to one person; there's a difference.”

“She asked for it.” The words flew from his mouth before his brain could think them over. Knowing he couldn’t take it back, he scoffed. “She made it too easy for people. If I didn’t do it, it would be much worse from others.”

“Is that so? She asked for it?” Pinching the corners of her lips, the woman’s brows screwed up. “In the long run, you were doing her a favour?” Sniffling her nose, MiRan stood up. Taking two steps towards the man, she extended her index finger. “We have a very clear bullying policy here, Koo JunHoe. You should have read about it in you induction form.”

“You’re very into forms, aren’t you?”

“I’m very much into a lot of things.” The smirk twitching the corner of his lips pissed her off. She wanted to punch him in the gut right then and there. However, she learnt a long time ago that there is little point in getting mad. “Thankfully, due to my position as the Student Council President, I can get away with all of it.”

JunHoe tilted his head and a gormless look replaced his cocky grin. “What are you trying to tell me?”