Story Ideas for: July 2015

Ƨex, Ɗrugs & Ƈocoa Ƥuffs

Story Ideas for: July 2015

 

Cherry Hunt
Genre: Dark Romantic Comedy, Crack
Characters: [O.C’s] Kim YuGyeom [Got7], Jeon JungKook [BTS], Kim HanBin [iKon] - More when I can decide
Start Date: 22nd July 2015
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Crude Jokes, Moments where the author is taken over by the need to write crack.
Synopsis: Finding themselves in Seoul, two competing Succubi take part in a twisted version of a treasure hunt. The aim of the game: To deflower s that meet a list of certain criteria.


The Probability of Love
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Relationships, Slight Drama, Crack.
Characters: [Got7] Im JaeBum, Park JinYoung, Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang, Choi YoungJae, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, Kim YuGyeom. [O.C’s]
Start Date: 26th July 2015 [Original Idea: 8th August 2013]
Warnings: Swearing, ual themes, moments of crack.
Synopsis:
Im JaeBum is supposed to starting a new chapter of his life, but planning a wedding is not as easy as the glossy magazines make it seem. Booking a venue for the reception is a nightmare, picking a menu to appease everyone is impossible, and he can’t tell the difference between ‘Celestial Blue’ and ‘Bone China Blue’. His high maintenance fiancé is on the verge of becoming bridezilla, his mother obviously knows best, and his groomsmen are only concerned with the bachelor party and which pretty girls are going to show up on the big day.  

Kyeon HyoMi is a close childhood friend of JaeBum’s. She is a notable wedding planner and a strong believer that the concept of love is a mere tool to make you buy expensive things for another person. Still, she has a way of somehow making everything work out. Owing him a favour from long ago, she can’t really say no when he calls her back to their home town from halfway across the country.

And then there’s Kim NaDi, JaeBum’s high school girlfriend and the woman his mother wanted as a daughter-in-law. Along with six out of control groomsmen, four senseless bridesmaids, incompetent helpers, feuding family members, and the creepiest priest known to walk the earth overseeing the sacred ceremony, old wounds open and abashed emotions threaten to turn the special day into a catastrophe.


Paramortis: A Divine Tragedy
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Relationships, Mystery, Black Comedy, Hurt/Comfort
Characters: Song MinHo, Kwon JiYong, Kim JinHwan, Jackson Wang, Do KyungSoo, Jung YongHwa, Kim JiWon, Kim HanBin; [O.C’s] Nam HaeWon, Nam HyeMi, Shin KiSe, Lee NaYoung; Others - Cameo
Start Date: 16th July 2015
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse, ual Relations, Excessive Violence, Body Horror, Mental/Physical/Emotional/ual Abuse, Torture, Murder, Character Death. .
Synopsis: Tenants of a rundown apartment block on the edge of a dilapidated part of town soon realize that they are easy prey for an unknown killer. Being picked off one by one and then left out for the others to see, a group of childhood friends and their own personal ghosts get dragged into a whirlwind of jealousy, deceit, and vengeance in an attempt to find whoever, or whatever, is stalking them.


Men, Chocolate, & Coffee Are All Better Rich
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Drama, Relationships, Hurt/Comfort, Soul-Searching
Characters: Lee HoWon [Hoya – Infinite], Kim YuGyeom [GOT7], Seo InGuk, Dong YoungBae [Taeyang – Big Bang], Kim YoonSeok, Kim JoonMyeon [Suho – EXO], Kim HeeChul [Super Junior], Lee SeungHoon [Winner], Mark Tuan [GOT7], Kim WooBin. [O.C’s] Yang MiRae, Shin KiSe.
Start Date: 21st July 2015
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes
Synopsis: Yang MiRae is twenty four years old, and the only child of an International shipping magnate. She has grown up around statistics, handshakes, and a lot of money. With her charming wit and quick mind, she has helped close many deals and form prosperous professional relationships. But, softening up clients is the highest up the hierarchy she is ever going to get. She will never hold any real power, and it’s for the simple reason that she is a female. She should “just behave like a normal woman and get married already”, her father had told her more times either of them could recall.
 
When she is told that the high profile business is taking a nosedive towards bankruptcy, MiRae is terrified not just for her status, but also her future and her place in the world. Using the thing that had always stopped the people in her personal life from getting too close, she formulates a dangerous plan to kill three birds with one stone.

 

Antagonize
Genre: Crime, Thriller, Psychological, Occult, Supernatural, Mystery
Characters: Gracia Blackwell, Elizabeth Ryder, Thomas Blackwell, Monroe Ward, Alexander Řezník, Cameron Rothstein, Vincent Maren, Anson Elwood, Cyrus Blackwell, Samuel Ferris, Eunice Blackwell-Chaney, Theodore Blackwell-Chaney, Lucius Blackwell-Chaney
Start Date: 24th June 2015
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Graphic Torture and Murder, Darker Side of the Occult,
Synopsis: Three converging points of view bring a group of strangers together when a string of ritualistic murders submerge a small, postcard town with bad press, a convoluted web of lies, and talk of an old curse.


Got7 Oneshot Requests
Genre: Varied for each chapter.
Characters: Got7 [Obviously], O.C’s
Start Date: 28th July 2015
Warnings: Varied; will be noted at the beginning of each individual chapter.
Synopsis: A collection of oneshots regarding JYP’s group of seven cute retards.

 

Summer Screams
Genre: Horror, Comedy, Variety Show
Characters: ⌈Wild♠Card⌋ Ryu SaRang, Bang KyungNae, Hwang MinSeo, Son EunAh, Geun TaeRan, Do SolMi; Along with 4 different idols every ‘episode’ - chosen by vote
Start Date: 30th July 2015
Warnings: Swearing, Possible nightmare fuel, ruining idol’s images,
Synopsis: [A spin-off of my story about an original girl group and the darker side to being an idol.]

With summer creeping up on us, Ryu SaRang - the leader of ⌈Wild♠Card⌋ hosts her own show. Outrageously proclaimed to be a wet blanket when it comes to all things scary, SaRang tries something different with her shiny new status as an idol. Adding a member of her group each week, plus a handful of your favourite biases, the off-beat rapper sets a new bar-standard for a variety show.

Needing something to take our minds off of the life-sapping heat, an array of idols picked by vote take on a list of challenges horrific enough to make our blood run cold.