UNposted Original Stories

Ƨex, Ɗrugs & Ƈocoa Ƥuffs

 

As the title says, this is a compiled list of most of my original fics which I have yet to post. I haven't added them all for one of two reasons: 1, they either have no 'details' and are just snippets. Or 2, I got p***ed off and gave up. This is about half of my original stories. Unfortunately, I'm a lush, and incomprehensible and forgetful to even myself the morning after. *Currently working on deciphering all of the BS*

-Stares off into the distance-
I am so dreading compiling the rest of my stories. It took me 3 days to do this one OTL. At some point, I will be uploading the unposted masterlists for:
~TV/Movie~
~Korean~
~Japanese~
~Anime~

 

Let's not forget the en rivers of random snippets that will probably never see the light of day via an actual story that I am going to post.

 

....Hurrr....

Anyhow, on to the actual list.

 

 

 

 



 

Title: Perfect Deniability
Tagline: Obsession. Betrayal. Death.
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Mystery, Supernatural, Black Comedy, Action, Drama, Relationships, Hurt/Comfort
Characters: Gracia Fenn, Orin Fenn, Peyton Ryder, Cyrus Fenn, Ellis Goodall, Oscar Beckett, Olivier François Le Tellier, Anne-Laure Vasser, Conleth McDara, Danica Baremescre, Dalimil Baremescre. More – Minors.
Start Date: 11th January 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Violence/Gore, Murder, Questioning Religions, Cults, Mental/Physical/Emotional Abuse,

Description:
A young policewoman is dragged into the world of the supernatural when her Uncle is murdered under bizarre circumstances. Along with her best friend and younger brother, Gracia takes over her uncle’s business of dealing with occult artefacts and shady customers in order to unravel the mystery of her ancestry and the rash of similar killings that are spreading across the city.

 



Title: Heartbreak Holiday
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: Heartbreak Holiday – MKTO & Hold Me Down - Halsey
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
Characters: Chalize ‘Charlie , Brianna Hastings, Vincent Oaks, Michael Ashford, + More
Start Date: 9th July 2014 / 10th December 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: ual Themes, Swearing, Substance Abuse, Depression, Domestic Abuse

Description:
It’s four days before Christmas.

While she is away at university, Charlie breaks up with her boyfriend of over two years for reasons she’d rather keep buried. It’s fine, she can deal with a heartbreak. She would have Brianna, her childhood best friend to help her with that. But, then again, that wasn’t her problem. This year was the year her entire family was getting together at her parent’s lodge - and it was the year that Michael - the boyfriend Charlie had kept so well hidden - was supposed to meet them. She’d over-sold him as being good at sports, fun to be around, intelligent; and joking with her friends, good in bed. He was only one of those things and it just happened to be the one thing that didn’t stimulate her.

On her way up the steps of Grand Central Station, she is literally knocked off her feet and into the city slush. A bright light showered her like she was being given a sign from God that her knight in shining armour had arrived to save her.

In those few seconds, Charlie thought she was in a fairy tale - Until her temporary blindness faded and she realized it had only been a set of headlights as the car swerved away from hitting her on the corner murky with heavy smog. There was a man though, standing above her with a guitar slung over his shoulder and gawping down at her like he’d just stabbed her. He had this ‘Starving Artist’ thing going on, and for a second, she thought about it.

 



Title: 80's RomCom
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Relationships, Comedy, Drama,
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 8th January 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Drug/Alcohol Use, ual Themes

Description:
A foreign student new to the States starts her life over in the valley in the 1980’s. She moves into a fancy new house with her mother after her parents divorce, and her prior criminal-esque school record had apparently been wiped clean when starts a new high school in her final year. Her life seems to be going as well as any teen could wish for when she snags the football captain from a highly strung cheerleader, and she is able to make quick cash by teaching losers to dance mere months from the last dance.

That is until she gets mixed up with the school’s genius - her new science partner - and his eccentric, egotistical and childish ways.

 



Title: The Ties That Bind
Tagline: If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Theme Song: Iodine - Icon For Hire & City - Hollywood Undead
Genre: Crime, Murder Mystery, Psychological, Action, Drama, Family Relations, ual Relations.
Characters: Franchesca Nicotera, Charlie Hext, + More
Start Date: 2nd August 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Gore/Murder, Graphic Torture, ual Themes/Graphic ,

Description:
Franchesca 'Frankie' Nicotera , a young police officer, is forced to choose between lying for her family and taking a substantial promotion. Not being able to hand over the people she loves to the right side of the law, she runs from everything she’s ever known - to North Minnesota, America; To a small town filled with snow, and people who’ve never even seen a city. There, she is given a second chance where the words of others do nothing to alter her own choices; a welcome, and never felt before, sense of self.

Just as she’s settled in, nine months later, she is smacked with her past as the poison she’d left behind begins to spread throughout the idyllic town she’s supposed to be protecting.

 



Title: Romeo Is Bleeding
Tagline: When trying to be smart, falling in love is the worst mistake you can make.
Theme Song: Rehab – Rhianna & Always - Bon Jovi
Genre: Teenage Life, Gangs, Tragedy, Romance, Action, Drama, Hurt/Comfort,
Reoccuring themes: Teenaged Choices, Bullying, Bad Home Life, Angst/Inner Conflict
Characters: Undecided
Start Date: 23 July 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Crime, Substance Abuse, Mental/Emotional/Physical Abuse, Graphic Violence/Torture

Description:
The daughter of a criminal underworld boss has her life turned upside down when she gets romantically involved with a corrupt cop out for revenge against her family.

 



Title: A Love to Kill For
Tagline: Come and Raise the Dead
Theme Song: Dependant on the initial choice
Genre: Historical, Supernatural, Dark , Twisted Romance, Mystery, Action, Political, Drama
Characters: Dependant on the initial choice
Type: Multi-choice/Game
Start Date: 19th April 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Blood/Gore, Ultraviolence, Blood , Dom , Substance Abuse, Character Abuse

Description:
This is not how you make love-
This is how you start a war…

You watch as your maker is trapped beneath rubble and support beams. Muted eyes morph into something inhuman. Gold irises surrounded by the colour of your bloodlust penetrate the outer rim, showing you don’t quite have a handle on your thirst. Maybe now was a good time to help the man that had made you. Maybe now was a good time to take what you wanted.

Was there a choice? Was there ever really a choice? Would there ever be a choice?

Mouth open and dripping with sanguine, your pulse is all there is to fill your very being. There was no rumble of canon fire, no screaming of soldiers, no orders barked at you from the trapped male. Dawn threatened the horizon. There was few options for you.

Would you break from your chains yet again, or would you stick around with to learn more about your kind?


Basic Character choices:

[Misery Loves Company] The cousin of the local senate. She is used to living the high life and getting her way. Make no mistake – she is no spoiled posh brat. [Wealth and fast talk]
[No Class & Bad Manners] A poor foreigner come over via ship. A con-woman well advanced in the ways of the darker side of the world. [Street-smart]
[For Ours Is The Kingdom] The younger sister of a priest. She’s well studied but has repressed desires for the outside world. [Well versed in languages and religion]
[Give in to Your Primal Instinct] The daughter of an infamous tribe leader from a foreign land. A girl who knows how to win through intimidation. [Strength]

 



Title: Dreams of The Dead
Tagline: Time was running out, fast, but opening that door was Pandora’s box all over again.
Theme: Suffocate – Tata Young & Last Kiss – Trent Dabbs
Genre: Crime, Thriller, Psychological, Occult, Supernatural, Mystery, Relationships, Angst, Drama
Characters: Gracia Baskerville, Ariella Goldstein, Asher Baskerville, Alexander Řezník, Renee Connor, Monroe Ward, Anson Mather, Vincent Maren, Gregory Wickham, Samuel Ferris, Gertrude Mills, Robert Spencer, Cameron Rothstein, Christia Fairfax, Odette Abbott, Avery Page, Josephine Blaire, Mark Alden, Cyrus Baskerville, Eunice Baskerville-Chaney, Theodore Baskerville-Chaney, Lucius Baskerville-Chaney
Start Date: 24th June 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Substance Abuse, Graphic Torture and Murder, Darker Side of the Occult, Mental/Physical/Emotional Abuse,

Description:
The unfolding of a serial murder case told from the points of view of three pivotal people involved: The despondent big-city Detective in charge of the assignment, Alexander Řezník; Anson Mather, an undercover reporter on his last chance to redeem his reputation; And the town Mayor’s Niece, Gracia Baskerville, whom happens to have just been released from a mental health hospital the day that the horrific series begins.



Title: It’s A Man’s World
Tagline: A man without a woman is a bachelor; A woman without a man is a genius.
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Western, Drama, Action, Relationships, Black Comedy, Period Drama
Characters: Peyton Ryder, Claudette Rainier, Julius Parry, Clarence Goodall, Ellis Goodall, Emerson Flint, Solomon Quinn, James Diamond, Thaddeus Evecker, Ambrose Wingart, Anson Havely, Cyrus Kelly, Ezra Kelly, Florance Kelly, Leander Thresen, John Stoope, Ivine Berry, Charles Yates, Winfield Powell, Preston Kimball, Lucy Berry, Clara Flint, Alice Havely, John Sennett
Start Date: 27th December 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse, ual Themes, Gay/Lesbian Relations, Mental/Physical/Emotional Abuse, Blasphemy/Questioning Religion, Violence/Murder
Triggers: , Hate Crimes, Racism, ism, Prejudice

Description:
February 1876

On the run after a string of crimes all the way from California to Chicago, Peyton Ryder and Claudette Rainier seek heaven in the boomtown of Tombstone, Arizona. Omitting their true identities, the pair try to hide in plain sight amongst the array of criminal business owners and prospectors with ulterior motives. Needless to say, Peyton venturing into the brothel business and Claudette dressing in men’s clothing does nothing to shield them from curious, and dangerous, eyes.

It isn’t long before townsfolk begin to notice the odd relationship between the duo, the suspiciousness of their fool’s luck whenever it comes to gambling, the increase of gun fights, or the fact that whichever metaphorical pie they decide to stick their hand in becomes fruitful a little too quickly to be natural.

The saying goes, ‘if something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is’, but the pair take it to new extremes when the empire they are beginning to build is threatened by not only the local law, but also misogynistic saloon patrons, a petty hotel owner, the dull-witted self-elected Mayor, crazy ex-lovers, and even crazier new ones.

 



Title: A New Religion
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Crime, Comedy, Action, Mystery, Soul Searching, Relationships, Thriller
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 11th August 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse, ual Themes, Violence, Graphic Torture, Hate Crimes, Terrorism

Description:
Orion Carlisle has the uncanny ability to bring every criminal in her sight to justice - It’s just that her methods happen fall way below board of professional...and even humane, at some points. Faced with an indefinite suspension for an array of misconducts, she has the choice between semi-paid leave, and being posted half way across the globe in a place where runs things completely different to what she’s used to.

Along with a handful of specialists covering every base from espionage to professional gambling, Rion tries to keep herself in the bounds of the strict Chinese law while searching for a native Kingpin she has personal ties to.

 



Title: Lost Girls & Golden Boys
Tagline: May those who accept their fate be granted happiness; May those who defy it be granted glory.
Theme Song: P.O.W - Bullet For My Valentine
Characters: Petra Adler, Sascha Habich, Tobias Wolf, Ignacy Zajc, Heinrich Meier, Ryker Valk, Angélique Gautier, Sabine Eisenberg, Kazuki Date, Luca Casazza, Axel Klein, Charlotte Klein, Frederick Kunze, Herman Schröder, Adelheid Schröder, Wilhelmina Schneider, Walter Deiderich, Reiner Krol, Alois Katzenberg, Konrad Jäger, Kaspar Himmelreich, Éric Bonnair. More - Minors.
Genre: Warfare, Political, Gallows Humour, Relationships, Action, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Strategy, Tragedy
Start Date: 13th November 2012
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Graphic portrayals of: War (War Crimes), Violence, Torture, Substance Abuse, Swearing, ual Themes, Racism, Genocide, General Abuse

Description:
Carnage.
Death.

That's what most people think of when they hear the word War.

Truth be told, those two things are rather simplistic considering everything else -They are usually just the 'end result'. What the average civilian doesn't think of is the amount of time, money and resources that go into staging the elaborate killing sprees that our leaders like to pass off as necessary.

We hear about the short-lived sandbags that are sent out as cannon fodder, but what about those a little higher? Anyone with even the slightest power can cause problems, and it scares those at the top.

One person can't change the world by themselves, but they can sure as Hell alter the flow of the game and sway others into their favour. And that's what Major Petra Adler, a soldier from a long military lineage, intends to do when she finds out that her country's leader is not as loyal and serving as he preaches.

This is the tale of a young woman clawing her way through the ranks during a time of immense international turmoil. Major Adler is faced with many problems not just dealing with her country's well-being, or the fact her reputation is a little less than profession, but also deep personal issues she hoped she had buried a long time ago. Not one for making friends out of kindness, the young woman is forced to put her stubbornness aside in order to collect a rag-tag bunch of allies and try to save her homeland.



Title: Amelioration
Tagline: Where Is The Edge Of Your Darkest Emotions?
Theme Song: Where Is The Edge - Within Temptation
Genre: Relationships, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy, Soul Seeking, Angst, Black Comedy, Supernatural
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 4th August 2013 - 20:19
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Substance Abuse, Dark Thoughts, ual Themes

Description:
A life of turmoil seems to lasts forever for Tatiana Snow. After the untimely death of her guardian and mentor - Edgar, she loses her way in the world.

The tale takes part in a small town nestled in the Lake District for the United Kingdom, a snow-capped wonderland to outsiders - a life of solitary and hard work for the dwellers. The closed off community don't take kindly to strangers, and definitely not to ones like the strange Fox brothers, or flamboyant females like the newly arrived redhead.

Only days to Christmas, and the little town of Ravencane is overcome with one of its heaviest snowfalls since records began. Under a strange set of circumstances, Tatiana is left with no other option but to share her home one of her acquaintances, Rex Alloway, the Fox siblings and the fiery newcomer, Peyton.

Never being known for her hospitality or social skills, Tatiana struggles to keep it together as unexplainable occurrences begin to take over the area she had settled into.

 



Title: Wild Nights and Dead Days
Tagline: No matter what I have to do, I will be somebody worth remembering
Theme Song: Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me – Elton John & All Right Now - Free
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 13th April 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: ual Themes, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Domestic Violence, Racism, ism,
Triggers: , Addiction, Hate Crimes

Description:
The 1970’s: the decade of bell bottoms, glitter platforms, free love, and copious amounts of drugs. A time where neighbours didn’t care about each other having forty people around all night, partying and then crashing on the lawn. A time when the majority of cops would let you off for going a ‘little too swervy’ down the highway if you let them have a tote of your joint after being pulled over. A time when creativity was a virtue, and not a myth. A time when practically everyone was making their own art and music, and nobody judged you for it, except for those in politics. It was also the Golden Age of ographic films and their stars.

In Los Angeles, 1975, the music scene on the Sunset Strip is booming; it was the biggest amalgamation of ages, ualities, colours, creeds, and es – but equality didn’t reach to every corner. Competition is fierce and a friend can become an enemy at a moment’s notice. During the summer of that year, several individuals connected by friends of friends and the troublesome red string of fate are found to be dependent on one another after a life-threatening screw-up.

In their struggles to become appreciated artists and famous celebrities, these individuals have been through many trials and tribulations for a chance to be noticed - Then everything suddenly gets complicated when five kilograms of pure, uncut dope finds its way into their possession.

Cue band tantrums, wardrobe malfunctions, minivan breakdowns at the most important moments,   dangerous luggage swaps, love octagons, psychotic drug lords, pimping managers, and addictions to every vice known to man.

 



Title: Melodies of the Past
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Mystery, Adventure, Fate, Drama, Tragedy, Romance
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 8th December 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Abuse, Graphic Violence/Torture

Description:
Knowing I am not quite awake, nor asleep, the sounds that enter my ears cause disarrest. A floating tune so far off, so light and yet painful pricks my very core. It is warm, and full of longing. It keeps me still from moving, as if there is something dark which lurks beyond the golden hymn that shines through the endless darkness which spans past the borders of space and time.

It is a rejoice, a call from I time which I felt I had lost, a cry of temporary distraction. It is hope and dejection; A long lost love, and a pushed aside rage all at once. A fine twanging symphony filled with hope and despair, all fit into a simple tune carried by a music box.

It must be the music box. Nothing before, or after, entering this place had ever held such a dissonant nostalgia. All that was left, was somebody to hear it to, and free me from my prison.

 


Title: Vicissitude
Tagline: The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.
Theme Song: Werewolf, Baby! - Rob Zombie
Genre: Supernatural (Werewolves), Thriller, Mystery, Relationships, Drama, Suspense, Horror
Characters: James Duncan, Leo Payne, Kassiani Laine, Dorthea Carmichael, Alasdair MacKenny, Lucien Loveless, Carter Reed, David Olsen, Victoria Caro, Joshua Moore, Olivia Olsen, Ava Olsen, Casey Adkins, Daniel Hayes.
Start Date: 16th August 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Body Horror, Gorn, Abuse; Mental/Physical/Emotional - Substance.

Description:
A police medical examiner is brutally attacked when the body she is working on reanimates and turns into something far from human. Aside from the miracle recovery, the precinct struggle with the ongoing case covering the news, and their own personal issues. In the following weeks, things go from bad to worse when a handful of officers are unwittingly dragged into a world far from the lives they are used to.

 



Title: Child Murders
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Crime, Mystery, Drama, Angst, Action, Thriller
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 7th November 2016
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse, Mental/Physical/Emotional/ual Abuse, Torture/Gore, Child Abuse, Mental Illness

Description:
In the midst of a turbulent police investigation, a young reporter is approached by a strange man in an almost empty bar. Drunk, the woman shares to brief, but odd, conversation about what she does for a living and the current murder cases. When she wakes up the next day, she is covered in dirt and scrapes, and there is a note on her dressing mirror which sends her off on a wild hunt to unravel  what had perspired the night before, who the man was, and why she now had clues to the abductor's riddles in her possession.

 



Title: Elite Detective Unit
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Crime, Romance, Action, Drama, Thriller, Angst
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 17th Nov 2016
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Substance Abuse, Mental/Physical/Emotional/ual Abuse, Torture/Gore

Description:
A rash of serial murders boggle the minds of the local authority. When the third body is found with the sake M.O, a group of five elites are brought together despite their relationships and track records which make legends.

 



Title: Period Drama - 1880's
Tagline: N/A
Theme: N/A
Genre: Period Drama, Romance, Politics, Comedy
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 23 Nov 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: ual Themes

Description
April gives an early snow on the countryside of Northern England, but that doesn’t discourage parents from sending their children to Harkencroft Estate to find suitable partners during the ball season.  

With a rash of rumours from last year, the estate owners place all of their bets on their newly admitted niece, a woman that has lived all of her life on a farm after she receives a proposition from a passing Lord. He has certain terms however: she must learn how to dine, ride, and home-make with poise. She should be the perfect lady by July.

That would be all well and good, if the girl wasn’t everything but.

 



Title: Hometown Horror
Theme: N/A
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 14th November 2016
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Body Horror, Mental Illness, Gorn, Abuse; Mental/Physical/Emotional - Substance.

Description:
After being released from prison for the murder of a classmate during a fraught time consuming her hometown, the young woman is drawn back to the pit she grew up in.

Being greeted less friendly than before she had left, she quickly watches the lies of the small town peel back like an unripe orange.

 



Title: How To Say ' You' In Flowers
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 31st October 2016
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Substance Abuse

Description:
After a bad break up with a long-term boyfriend, a woman is lost for what she should be doing with her life. Refusing to be ‘that one person’ who declines the wedding invitation for petty reasons, she visits the local florist. A little buzzed after spending the night drinking, and a lot annoyed, she remembers a movie which mentioned the language of flowers.

With a bottle of wine in her hand, she asks for a bouquet that says ' you'.

The male florist accommodates, and then snags her number from the order form - or rather, the phone she hands him because she is too drunk to fill out the details herself.

On the day of the wedding, he turns up at her shared apartment due to her room mate setting them up so she wouldn't look like a loner.

 



Title: Prince in Distress
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Romance, Action
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 21st September 2013
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Slight Swearing

Description:
In a gleaming silver suit of armour, charming and bold, a brave young w-woman...? Yes, a brave young woman comes to the rescue of Prince in distress when he is confused for a commoner.

He fell on her, feeling the squish beneath his hands, his eyes widened in realisation. "You're a w-"

"Shut up." She slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Take me; pretend to kidnap me."

"Why would I do that? I don't want dangling from the rope."

"I'm your future King, and I order you."

The woman scrunched her face as if she'd a lemon. It lasted for only a second before a smile had replaced it. She knew something he didn't. He did not know what it was and he did not like the look on her face.

Pushing the prince off her, the cloaked figure shot up, dragging the staggering boy up to his feet as she went. "My hat...My sword...” Picking the wide brim leather hat up off the dirt floor, she glanced around for her weapon.

“What are you doing? Hurry up!” The boy ragged her by her free arm as another wave of Royal guards charged for them.

Kohl lined eyes landed on the stables across the courtyard. “My horse!” Whistling, the woman set off running towards the main gate.

 



Title: Too Scared To Die Trying
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: Bullet - Hollywood Undead
Genre: Drama, Relationships, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Comedy, Tragedy
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 27th September 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse
Triggers: Medical Procedures, Terminal Illness, Suicidal Thoughts/Tendencies

Description:
Partygirl Anna has a serious case of Nosocomephobia - an acute fear of hospitals. She is twenty four years old, and self-medicates whenever she is sick. After just over twelve months of being unable to shake cycles of general illness, chronic stomach pains, and bouts of declining motor skills, she is admitted into hospital after collapsing while at work.

Being subjected to full blood-work, a colourful array of pills, and undergoing so many abbreviated scans she thought she was taking part in a spelling test, her worst nightmare is confirmed when she is told she has strange three stomach cancer. It is inoperable, irreparable, and she is billed with a nine month hospital stay - if she lasts that long.

Unable to come to terms with what is happening, Anna cuts herself off from what little family she has. However, she meets other patients who attempt to force her to open up and she forges relationships which she didn’t even think she deserved.

 



Title: Death Train
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Mystery, Supernatural, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 2nd April 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing

Description:
A young man has just hit rock bottom: He has just been fired from his job, he has late payments on his apartment, and at his estranged Mother's wake, he found out that his girlfriend has been cheating on him with his best friend.

Wandering around the unfamiliar as a strange fog rolls into the picturesque village, the man sees an injured cat and decides to help it. However, every time he gets within reach of it, it limps further into the thickening mist. Catching up at last, the ground beneath his feet rumbled and he is hit by a train.

Unlike one might think, the man does not die. Instead, he awakes sometime later in an old fashioned luxury train cart. Initially, there are no other passengers, all of the timepieces are behaving strangely, and even the driver is missing. Exploring the locomotive, he comes across a motley crew of odd and eccentric characters who do little to help him understand where he is and what has happened.

 



Title: Tibet Temple
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Soul Searching, Adventure, Supernatural, Historical, Mystery, Relationships
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 26th March 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Questioning Religion

Description:
A well travelled charity worker stops in Tibet with a group of others in order to teach Monks English. What starts out as a standard nine month trip turns into an exotic mystery when a previously unknown local legend shows itself to her. Sure she is being pranked by her colleagues which have been there before, she decides to laugh it off and focus on her work. Nevertheless, she continues to see an apparition of a young Monk in ancient garments.

Fed up with the teasing and occasional frights, her patience snaps one evening. Shouting at the nuisance, she she approached by the Head Priest who tells her she has just reprimanded a divine being. Unable to believe that such a holy man would lie to her, she asks him to explain what is going on. In exchange for privately tutoring his protege, the Head Monk begins to tell her the tale of a Monk from 785CE who reached spiritual ascension with the aid from a Goddess who was in love with him.

With each lesson she teaches, the Head Monk tells a little more of the story which grows progressively more violent and convoluted. Similarities between her new life at the mountain temple and the arcane romance grow indefinitely when the charity worker begins to dream of the time long since passed.



Title: Abandoned Castle Horror
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Relationships, Supernatural (Ghosts, Vampires & Nature Spirits) , Historical, Tragedy, Adventure, Mystery, Horror
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 3rd November 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Gore

Description:
A young woman takes her thirteen year old brother away from their quarrelling family for a week long holiday. They hike the countryside of Wales, leaving all of their electronics behind in order to disconnect from everyone but each other. With nothing but enough food and water to take them to the highest point, they make a plan to explore the abandoned castle which overlooks the coast.

After several hours of trekking and unnerving sights hidden in the thick woodland, the pair are cut off by a storm and are forced to take shelter in the 17th century castle. When darkness falls, it is clear that they are not alone.

 



Title: Land Proprietor
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: I Put A Spell On You  - Screamin’ Jay Hawkins &
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Relationships, Historical
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 3rd December 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse, ual Themes, Torture/Gore, Religious Fanatics/Witchcraft

Description
Lyanna finds herself the proprietor of a large mass of land and country house which had belonged to her family centuries ago. After over one hundred and seventy years of neglect, Lyanna, her juvenile brother, and her best friend spend the months of winter at the location, trying to restore it to living conditions.

What they don’t realize, is that they are sharing the grounds with much more sinister forces than the ghost hunters constantly trespassing and the suspicious locals who avoid her and her company like the plague when they venture into the village.

 



Title: How To Sell Your Soul For Profit
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: Move Your Body – My Darkest Days
Genre: Dark Comedy
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 4th October 2014
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Substance Abuse, Torture/Gore,

Description:
Two women sell their souls to a Crossroads Demon in order to have their deepest wishes fulfilled. However, when their time comes, they try to renegotiate their initial terms in order to put off the inevitable of being tortured in Hell for eternity. Finding a more profitable solution for everyone, the Demon sends the two women back to the land of the living in order to coerce men into selling their own souls.

 



Title: Grunge London Murder
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Crime, Drama, Relationships, Thriller, Mystery
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 5th November 2014
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Mental/Physical/Emotional – Substance Abuse, Suicidal Thoughts/Tendencies, Graphic Violence.

Description:
Staring out over the gentle current, the tall female clasped her hands over the frozen barrier which her hips were propped against. Crimson splattered up her front, her pulse throbbed to the rhythm of the Thymes. Locks the same colour as the sanguine swayed in the bitter morning air as her grip constricted on the wiring barely holding her back from falling into the murky water. Only a few yards away, the local opera house were in the midst of practising Dies Irae by Mozart. She could hear the chorus for the dead ringing throughout the city so alive with business and socializing, yet so far away from its own rationality.

There were no real waves, but since being a kid she knew that the body of any rushing water was more dangerous than it looked - much like herself. It was dark, and suspiciously still, yet she had seen it take the life of someone she cared about years before this specific moment.

She was the strongest people she knew, yet she had given into a temptation which had racked her for many years. Not only had she yielded to it, it had done nothing but gauge out an emptiness in her chest. Celadon irises lowered to her knuckles turned white with pressure as she strangled the cold from the iron bar she was latched onto, the redhead exhaled a bloom of condensation. Stepping up onto the rusted strut in front of her, her right leg raised in her climb. Making it over to the other side, she looked down into the abyss. Putting her foot out, she exhaled a breath she expected to be her last. Closing her eyes and letting go of the railing behind her, the redhead fell forward only to be yanked straight back.

 



Title: Time Travelling  - High School
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: 1985 – Bowling For Soup
Genre: Comedy, Slight Drama
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 8th March 2016
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Slight Swearing, Mild ual Jokes

Description:
A woman in her late thirties looks back on her life with regret. She has two kids in high school and a toddler. She drives a people-carrier, and her husband is a clueless television salesman. On the eve of her fortieth birthday, she makes wish on a cupcake at  midnight. She wishes she could co back and do it all over again.

In the morning, she wakes up as a high school senior.

 



Title: Spy Fic
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Crime/Spy, Adventure, Action
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 23rd January 2016
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Violence

Description:
A secret branch of the CIA find reason to believe one of their own has turned against them. In the midst of a war for a highly valued artefact dating back before 600BC, two teams are dispersed to retrieve the item and bring it back in one piece before outside forces get to it first.

 



Title: Vintage Murder
Tagline: History has a way of repeating itself.
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Crime, Relationships, Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Supernatural
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 26th April 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Violence/Gore, Physical/ual Abuse

Description:
Tales from a bygone era and the modern world converge when a young woman on the run from her past inherits a 1930’s farmhouse with a sinister background.

2016
A young woman in desperate need of a fresh start finds her golden ticket in the form of the inheritance of a substantial estate when a Grandmother she has never met passes away.  

However, the idyllic farm on the edge of a small town proves a dangerous venture when the home’s dark past begins to repeat itself.

 



Title: Sword in the Stone Inspired
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Action
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 27th September 2014
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: N/A

Description:
Twisting himself up in his gown, the aged man hisses unfathomable words. Waving his arms madly, a start white beard settle over the front of pale cloth. Holding up his want, the homeowner shook his head in dismay. “Garn dammit.”

A growing scream echoed from above. Before any sense could be made of it, the thatched roof above his head split and a body plummeted into sigh. Dropping right into a wooden chair,a blonde hit with great impact.

Covered in straw and dirt, the blonde rose his head. Fine features smeared with muck settled into sight. Removing the wrist which had been rubbing his eyes, the guest choked a cough. “What the Hell?”

“Oh, oh no.” The homeowner hummed in worry. “You’re a girl!”

Straightening up and revealing her front, the guest was no doubt a female.

 



Title: SciFi
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: SciFi, Fantasy, Action, Drama, Horror, Relationships
Series: Original
Characters: Domino Alverez, Eris Law, More
Start Date: 26th April 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Prejudice, ual Themes, Graphic Violence, Mental/Physical/Emotional Abuse

Description:
In the year 2097, the planet Earth is on the verge of becoming uninhabitable. With a new range of LifeLine biological surgery replacing organs and making them suitable for foreign planets, the bio-chem super corporation finally breaks past the boundaries of science and puts forth a new proposition towards the Magistrate – and the general public.

The few whom can past the test win the opportunity to start over again on Arcadia; A planet much like our own in terms of habitat and climate but with an unpredictable orbit, and a native colony unlike anything anyone has ever encountered before.

 



Title: Urban Exploration
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Horror, Adventure, Mystery, Drama
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 28th September 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Substance Abuse, Violence/Gore

Description:
Olivia, a wannabe urban explorer, finds her golden ticket when a locally reknown hospital closes its gates after more than 150 years. On the precipice of a long-term online friend travelling the Atlantic to visit her, she now had something exciting for show and tell.

Gathering two of her high school friends - a mother of two toddlers, and a stoner - plus another five strangers from a chat-room dedicated to the art, Olivia gathers what she needs for a weekend at the splay of buildings she had always been intrigued by.

 



Title: A Tale of Woe Leads You to a Bar
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 10th February 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Substance Abuse

Description:
Returning to your hometown for the first time since leaving for University, it is not under the best circumstances. In fact, it's terrible and would be completely humiliating if anyone happens to find out. Drinking too much, you try to forget potentially the worst day of your life. Instead of giving up on the opposite , you get dragged into conversations with several male customers.

When you awake in the morning, there’s a ring on your finger, and a note on your night stand.
“You’re mine now.”

All you have to do now is figure out which of the men was the one who is certainly messing with you:
The Playful Bartender
The Protective School Idol
The Delinquent Senior
The Flirtatious New Guy
The Cold Ex-Best Friend
The Mean Class Bully

 



Title: Sapphire Snakes and Crimson Bears
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Alternative Universe, Historical, Adventure, Mystery, Mythology
Characters: Charlize MacIntyre, Loralei Lytton-Harding. + More
Start Date: 2nd June 2015
End Date: –/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Questioning Religion, Substance Abuse, ual Themes

Description:
Charlize ‘Mac’ MacIntyre is a top-notch Historian, and connoisseur of many subjects in her free time. Her latest project is in Central Egypt. She is working as a transcribe and Operation Assistant Leader during the archaeological dig-up project of the century when her crew is suddenly stricken by an illness found in no book she’s ever read. Well on her way to becoming one of the world's youngest Professors, the redhead is looked to by both the natives and her fellow contractors for any answers which explain the rash of accidents and deaths which have occurred since the supposed entryway of one of the main structures was unearthed.

Her non-professional view from her brief stint obsessed with third world diseases, Mac calls an ancient form of small pox which is only inhabiting the unoccupied desert village she’s overseeing the digging up of. When occurrences of stranger phenomenon begin to crop up, as well as what can only be called murders, she reaches out to her childhood friend - somebody whom would understand her, and if not understand her, at least believe her solitary circumstances.

Loralei ‘Loz’ Lytton-Harding was cut off from the Lord and Ladyship privileges which were brought about by her family name, or so her parents thought. Her grandfather, the head of the family however, felt that their lineage's wealth had no better heir than his eccentric granddaughter. Almost bored to death with being rich, Loz - whom had studied doctrine throughout the ages, and had a penchant for hunting, and losing when she gambled, found herself in an old friend’s debt: and half way around th globe in a climate she couldn't stand.

Regardless of despising the sun and heat of any kind, the fair haired heiress finds herself in Central Egypt, fighting the local authorities, tomb raiding, and hunting apparitions.

 



Title: Where Is Your Wonderland?
Tagline: Tick tock, no time to lose.
Theme Song: Hey Alice - Rachel MacWhirter
Genre: Fantasy, Thriller/Horror, Psychological, Adventure, Dark Comedy,
Characters: Lacie Ashton, More
Start Date: 3rd February 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Drug/Alcohol Abuse, Mental Health Problems, ual Abuse. Questioning of Religion, The Afterlife, and Morals.

Description:
A reincarnation of Alice Liddell is forced to live through vivid, nightmarish visions of her predecessor’s adventures in Wonderland. When she is diagnosed with mental illness, her tyrannical mother tries to keep her locked up and sedated. Unable to cope with the uncertainty of whether she is insane, Lacie begins to push the boundaries of the human mind, and provokes her own personal demons.

 



Title: Dark Hobbies
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: Arsonist’s Lullaby - Hozier
Genre: Gothic Romance, Science Fiction, Drama, Action, Mystery
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 3rd March 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Biology, Graphic Medical Proceedures/Torture

Description:
1888
A young woman is laughed out of university by her male peers. Stripped of her doctor’s license with the excuse of folly, she takes up a dark hobby after reading Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein.

 



Title: Emotionally Jarred
Tagline: If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let people wonder how you did it.
Theme Song: I'd Come For You - Nickelback
Genre: Victorian Drama, Satire, Action, Mystery, Crime/Detective, Survival, Black Comedy.
Series: Original
Characters: Liliana Harridan, Peyton Ryder, William Royce, Aiden Callahan, Frederick Abberline, Charles Pender, James Dalton, Victor Mercer, Jenny Grover, Grace Evans - Plus More.
Start Date: 9th January 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, ual Themes, Occasional Descriptive Gore, Occasional Crack, Eccentric Characters.

Description:
At its height, Victorian London was a tale of two cities. For the upper echelons in the West End, it was the high life of fine dining and a lavish close-knit society. Industry was booming and structures spanning the filled streets were the first of their kind throughout the entire world.  On the other side things in the East End - the home of the masses - there was brutal manual labour given by the dreaded work houses while thieves and struggled to stay afloat amongst the smog caped community. Immigrants from across the globe sought out the city to make their living and those that were already residents came upon even tougher times.

Everything seemed to carry on in its usual, nefarious way regardless of the gross overpopulation and poverty until the early morning of August 31st when terror struck. That morning set off a cataclysm of horrific events and public unrest that would leave a scar on the history books for centuries to come.

Just short of the afternoon on the 31st, news was delivered to a specific house on Church Street. The owner was fairly well known to locals for her strange nature and before any sense could be spoken, the woman and her accomplices find themselves deeper into Britain's most infamous serial murder case: That of Jack the Ripper.

 



Title: Jealous Minds Think Alike
Tagline: Your conscience is the bit that hurts when everything else feels good.
Theme Song: Don't Know How To Say - 3OH!3 & Bones - Little Big Town
Genre: Organized Crime, Black Comedy, Action, Strategy, Drama, Relationships
Characters: Arren Lexington, Kenzi Hext, Linden Wickham, Vincenzo Capello, Gabriel Turner, Ashley Samuels, Thomas Harris, Margo Loren
Start Date: 24th December 2014
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Violence, ual Themes, Substance Abuse, Crime

Description:
When rumours that the local mafia have a cursed three hundred carat diamond in their possession begin to whirl around the criminal underworld, a small-time crook in hiding wonders if this could be his revival. Having lost all but one of his contacts after botching his last job, he reaches out an old friend with his last favour.

With the help of the mediator, a group of highly skilled crooks are brought together to steal from the continent’s most vile and merciless kingpin.

 



Title: Musical
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Musical, Parody, Dark Comedy, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Relationships.
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 23rd November 2015
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Crack

Description:
A young woman, her younger brother, and her best friend, take their first overseas trip together only to be embroiled in a slew of fairy tales gone wrong in the midst of Europe. They are also overtaken by uncontrollable bouts of singing their feelings.

 



Title: Aberration Fixation
Tagline: Once you’ve tasted every type of pain, you seem to find the small pleasures relatively easily.
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Fantasy [Magic & Mythological Creatures], Horror, Supernatural, Drama, Action, Survival, Relationships, Dark Comedy, Hurt/Comfort
Characters: N/A
Start Date: 14th April 2014 –
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, ual Themes, Substance Abuse, Violence, Graphic Gore, Mind-s, Occasional Crack, Character Abuse.

Description:
In a world where everything supernatural is hidden from the outside world, those who struggle with their powers are freaks and outcasts. Most often live out their short lives as just that while a select percentage are sent to Milgyate’s, a school specifically designed to help children harness their powers.

2015’s new interns are said to be one of the best years to enrol yet.  Regardless of the pool of potential power, things quickly turn sour when students who venture out into the woodland surrounding the school become petrified to stone and are then returned to the front gate without rhyme or reason.

After much debating amongst the faculty, those who manage to pass the initial exam with the highest marks are sent out as a task force to investigate what has been happening. Little do the first years know, things are going to get a whole lot worse than the feeble petrification of the peers.

 



Title: The Strain Inspired
Tagline: N/A
Theme Song: N/A
Genre: Sci-Fi/Supernatural, Horror, Action, Drama, Relationships
Start Date: 9th June 2016
End Date: --/--/--
Warnings: Swearing, Excessive violence, Gore/Body Horror, Torture, ual Themes.

Description:
A biochemical virus made for warfare is released into the public water supply. A group of uninfected trying to survive fight against a city of the undead in attempt to get back tio their loved ones.

 



 

Let's all take a moment for all of the single ladies unposted fics. Funny thing is that most of those ideas have between 3-15k words. Except my Lost Girls & Gold Boys. -Creeper whisper- Half a mil in words, baebae~ -Does a bodyroll whilst crying ugly tears-

If anyone is interested in an idea, or it inspires them, I'd love to know. For most of them, I'd be happy to give them up if I'm given credit/asked. I have never done a serious collab either, which I think would be fun.