Our Sad Love Song

A Silent Love, A Blind Love

Feel feel to listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSvxE5eIUIQ

 

(This will be the song Hyori will be playing in this chapter).

 

Enjoy! ^^

 

*********

 

I thought I could move on, but after hearing the old piano play again, I couldn't forget. For years, it remained covered in dust; I never thought I'd ever see it play again. After Hyori was no longer apart of my life, I no longer wished to pursue my dreams in music.

 

 

I was suicidal.

 

Before I had met Hyori, I had no interests in learning music. 

 

She was the one who brought color back into my life; she was the reason why I lived.

 

Growing up in a prejudice family, I only thought of myself as a disgrace to everyone and everything around me. I always believed music was a way I could feel accepted.

 

Everyday I lived my life in vain. Meeting Hyori brought color into my life; she taught me the meaning behind everything I doubted. But alhough I could never really understand the reason behind her smile, I was glad I met her. And for once, I felt happy; I was glad I lived. 

 

And now that she was gone, I no longer had a purpose to live. 

 

 

Hyori was my life...

my world...

my everything...

I was nothing without her.

 

 

Without her by my side, I felt empty...

I could no longer compose the music I loved so much.

 

 

Our dreams...

Our future...

It was all gone.

 

 

I no longer desired the will to live; everything had already been taken from me.  

 

"Once you've lost something, you can never gain it back"  my father once said.

 

Music was my way out. Now, it had only reminded me of her.

 

 

 

Browsing through my old possessions, Hyori suddenly stopped in front of the old piano, her fingers brushing against the keys. Slowly, she began to play. Though I couldn't hear the melody, I instantly recognized the song.

 

My eyes widened.

 

She still remembered... It was the song I composed for her five years ago.

 

Tears erupted as I failed to compose myself.  How did she remember? Why couldn't she forget? Question after question began building up inside of me. 

 

Even though she was blind, she played as if she could still see.

 

And at that instant, I began to wonder who the blind one truly was. Was I really to blame for giving up on our love? 

 

 

 

I think it's time I leave.

My husband will worry   Hyori wote as she got up from the piano seat; the word 'husband' broke my heart. 

 

Quick to react, I grabbed her arm. 

 

Please don't go... I'll feel lonely.

 

I knew I sounded pathelic, but the thought of Hyori leaving me was something I couldn't handle. What if I never see her again? I couldn't let her walk out of my life again. I knew then I couldn't move on. 

 

I'm sorry, but I can't stay any longer...

 

She gently pried my hand off her wrist.

 

Good-bye, Kai...

 

I watched as Hyori began walking out the door. Was this really it? Was it really good-bye? 

 

I ran to her as I abruptly took her arm, whirling her around.

 

Wait! Let me walk you home...

It's the least I can do...

 

She looked shocked.

 

I can manage on my own.

I don't want to trouble you...

 

Before I could respond, she pried my hand off hers before slamming the door in my face. 

 

Unable to move for the longest time, I stood by the door.  Will I be able to see you again? 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Awwwwwww Kai wrote that song for her! (>//<)

First the broken picture frame, now the sad love song!

What's next? I'm bawling! ((T^T)