Shaking Heart

A Silent Love, A Blind Love

Note: There will be a slight pov change from Hyori to Kris.

That is all.

Enjoy the chapter! (^0^)

 

*********

 

Leading me to my bedroom, she urged me to tell her more about my new mysterious lover. "You must tell me anything you know about this young man," she urged, "What's he like?"

 

"But promise me this is a secret between you and I," I said, "You must tell no one."

 

"I promise, deary. Now tell me..." 

 

When I had finished, she looked shocked, "Oh, my..."

 

 

**********

 

Shortly after my maid had left, I sat alone under the windowarrow-10x10.png sill of my bedroom under the glistening moonlight.

 

Recalling my conversation with my maid, I clutched my chest, my lungs becoming heavy. I don't have much time left, I thought, Someday, I'll leave you Wu Fan... I have no right to be at your side much longer...

 

With the last of my might, I out as a single tear fell.

 

Kai, I want to see you...

 

~ Early the Next Morning~

 

 

There was a knock at my bedroom door. "Hyori-ah, may I come in?"  I didn't respond. 

 

"Hyori-ah, I-" my maid gasped as she opening the door, revealing my broken body laying on the floor.

 

"Call the Young Master! Agasshi has collasped!" 

 

Kris' POV

 

I was in the middle of a press conference when I suddenly recieved an urgent phone call from Hyori's maid. I answered, "Hello?" 

 

Over the phone, sniffling could be heard at the other end. "Hello? Young Master? Thank goodness I've reached you..."  

 

I listened carefully as I waited for her to continue.  I dropped the phone.  No...

 

"Sir, where are you going? We're-"   slam

 

" ... not done with the meeting yet..." 

 

*********

I drove passed the speed limit as I grew worried by each passing second, her words ringing loudly against my eardrums. "... Hyori... she's in the hosptial... she's in a very critical condition..." 

 

I pressed harder on the gas pedal.

 

Please be alright... 

Wait for me, Hyroi... I'm coming...

 

*********

 

When I arrived at the hospital, I ran immediately to the front desk. "Where's Hyori?"  I demanded.

 

 "I-" "I SAID WHERE IS SHE?!" 

 

"I-in r-room 105." 

 

Without thanking the clerk, I raced down the hallway frantically searching for the room number until I spotted it at the end of the hall. Slowly, I began turning the knob as the sight before me broke my heart.

 

"Y-yi F-fan.."

 

*********

 

The car ride home was silent as Doctor Kwon's words replayed in my mind. "Hyori's suffering from what's called Post traumatic Stress Disorder, a critical heart condition-- the cause is fatal. If this continues, we don't know how much longer she will live-- I'm sorry..."

 

I squeezed my eyes shut, losing vision of the road. With Hyori sound asleep beside me, I couldn't bare the thought of her leaving my side. Not yet.

 

I'm not ready to let you go, Hyori-ah. Until the time comes, let me stay by your side,” I whispered, kissing her softly the on the forehead. No matter how much she resented me, I wasn't ready to let her go.

 

When we had reached home, I carried Hyori inside as I walked upstairs to her bedroom. Gently, I laid her down on her bed and pulled the covers up to her body as I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

Goodnight Hyori-ah.”  Wait I- I love you... don't go... I heard her murmur, “don't go... I love you.”

 

But it wasn't me she had been talking to.

 

It was someone else.

 

Hyori's POV

 

I saw him again in my dreams. He was beautifulan angel displayed right in front me.

 

Hyori-ah... I love you...” he whispered, then, he vanished.

 

Wait I- I love you... don't go...” I cried as I fell to my knees, “don't go... I love you.”

 

But it was already to late. He was already gone. A tear fell down my cheek as I softly murmured his name in my sleep, unaware of a presence beside me. Before my time comes, let me see you one last time...

 

...Kai.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omona, what's the cause of Hyori's heart condition? 

What's she hiding from Kris? 

Please be patient while awaiting the next chapter of  A Silent, Blind Love  ^^