Don't Tell

A Silent Love, A Blind Love

A/N this part of the chapter will be in both Kris' and Hyori's point of view combined together into one instead of two separate povs. Sorry for the confusion (>//<) *bows* I apologize.

 

**********

 

Wait I-I love you... don't go...” my heart raced by the sound of her voice, “ … don't go I love you...”

 

Don't worry Hyori-ah, I-”   ...Kai...”

 

My heart stopped. No...It can't be. No, anyone one but him.

 

I suddenly snapped back to reality, realizing my surroundings.  I must have dozed off   I thought massaging my temple. Dark circles were visbile under my eyes as I hadn't received much sleep from the night before.

 

Feeling the need to ask the question that had been causing my distress, I abruptly stood up from my seat, catching the attention of some of the maids. 

 

"That man you were with yestarday..." I began, "...who was he?" I asked while we were having breakfeast early the next morning. Her eyes widened in shock; I knew then something was off as I remembered the words my attendant had told me the night before while Hyori was bathing.

 

"He appears to be her lover" he had said, his words haunting me before I went to sleep.

 

I sensed her discomfort as she sat stiffly in her chair, her lips trembling as she bit them, an awful habit she had gained when she was nervous. 

 

How did he know? My lips shook tremendously as I uttered a lie, choosing words that would fool my husband while remaining loyal to my love for Kai.

 

"He--he kinapped me..." 

 

My eyes widened in shock; I could hear the hurt in her voice.

 

"...he hurt me so much...he put me through so much pain... but even so, I see no wrong in his crime." My fists rattled at my sides, I couldn't bare to hear another word. 

 

It was a lie.

It was all a lie.

I loved him.

I had to protect our love.

 

I clentched my teeth; my firsts turning white as I remembered Docor Kwon's words

 

 ... ual assault and attempt are primarily the main causes for her condition...”  That filthy bastard... 

 

Bothered by the new found informationarrow-10x10.png, I lost my temper. 

 

"Why are you protecting him?! Just what is he to you?!" 

 

I knew he was furious. And although I didn't display it, I was frightened. It was the first time he had ever raised his voice at me.

 

"Answer me!" I shouted. My voice unfazed her as she continued to stare blankly at the plate in front of her. Growing impatint, I yanked her from her seat as I demaded an explantion.

 

"Answer me," I hissed, nearly choking her as I pinned her against the wall.

 

"Y-yi F-fan t-hat hurts..." she choked. 

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

Blinded by my anger, I was too angry to notice my tight grip around her neck as I continued to grip harder.

 

"Yi Fan, let go!" 

 

Snapping out of my daze, I released her, horrified by my actions as I remembered Doctor Kwon's words: Avoid any harsh contact with her... it may trigger a heart attack.” 

 

Immediately, guilt washed over me. 

 

 

I felt his grip loosened as he slowly released me as I fell to the floor gasping for air.

 

I'm sorry I overreacted... I promise I won't ask again...” Guilt took over me as I watched him walk away, “Oh, and Hyori...”

 

...there isn't any the food left...” he softly chuckled, “you were suppose to get some food two days ago... you're so clumsy...” With that, he closed the door behind him.

 

...you're so clumsy...” he words repeated in my head as I felt my face heat up.

 

Too engrossed in my thoughts, I didn't realize the presence of my maid.

 

Oh, Hyori dear. Did Young Master leave already? I thought I- Oh my! What happened child? Are you hurt?” 

 

I remained on the floor red faced.

 

Dear, child what's wrong?”  Noticing the red mark and bruises around my neck, my maid gasped. "Aigoo! Don't tell me Young Master has done this to you!"  I remained silent, not uttering a single word. 

 

Taking my silence as an answer, she gasped again, "Don't tell me--has Young Master found out..." Her question sounded more like a statement than a question. 

 

"...I-I don't know... he seemed quite furious with me... it-it appears that he does..."  Her eyes widened in horror. 

 

"Oh, what have you done to receive this sort of treatment? If he finds out that I assisted you, I may no longer be allowed to live here... or worse..." 

 

As she went on, and on about possible punishments she and I would recieve, I rose from floor as I retreated to my door, my maid not noticing I had left room. When I had returned, I was wearing my cloak. 

 

"Hyori-ah, where on earth are you going?" I hesitated for a moment.

 

 ... I-I need to see him.” 

 

Her eyes widened. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry again for the late update! *bows*

I will be working on the next chapter shortly.