I Want To See You

A Silent Love, A Blind Love

Hyori's POV

When I came home, I headed upstairs to bathe. Taking off my clothes, maids assisted me as they led me into the washroom while I sat there absentmindedly in the tub as they began washing my hair and body.

Soaking under the warm water, my fingers slowly came to my lips as felt my face heat up, my mind replaying the kissing scene over and over again.

The kiss... it felt so familiar... It was different from the rough, forced kisses I had always received from Yi Fan. I closed my eyes as I tried to remember the outline of his face.

 

Kai...

 

I remember him laying on top of me, his tears wetting my face. He was crying but why? I wanted to know the purpose behind his tears.

 

Was I the reason?

 

No, he couldn't have possibly known me before, but why do I feel guilty? Why do I feel as if I was going to break whenever he touched me? Closing my eyes for a second time, I concentrated harder without any further success. 

 

Under the moonlight, all I could see was a vague outline of his silhouette. Where have I seen it before?

 

I suddenly remembered the tone of his body; the way it had felt under my skin when I had applied medication on his torso and hip— the way the moonlight hit him at just the right angle where I could see his frame but not his face.

 

I remember the route in which he took me home, the interior of his house I felt I had been there before. The way he held my hand when he spoke to me... his scent... his strong familiar scent

 

Everything he said and did felt so familiar... almost like... like...

 

Jongin ...

But it couldn't possibly...

 

The image of his broken body laying beneath the shattered windowarrow-10x10.png shield flashed before my eyes as I began heaving uncontrollably.

 

Agasshi, are you alright?!”

 

I'm fine. I would ask that you leave,” I said in voice barely above a whisper, “ I would like some time to myself.”

 

As you wish, My Lady” the maids chorused before exiting the room. Wait!” I called after them, “please fetch me the head maid. There is something I would like to discuss with her.”

 

Yes, Agasshi. Right away.”

 

Sinking further into the bathtub, I waited to for my maid to arrive.

 

I never told anyone this beforeI never had the need to. And if I did, I trusted my maid more than anyone else. She was my old housemaid back when I was a child living in my old home and I absolutely adored her; she was my most prized possession. She knew secrets that I never dared to tell Yi Fan.

She was the one who had helped me cope when I had first arrived at the Wu household, the only person close to me that I had brought along when I had first moved in. 

She was like a mother to me; I was under her care after both of my parents had passed away. She was the only other person who understood how I felt about Jongin. And right now, I needed her more than ever.

 

She came in moments later with a worried expression on her face.

 

Hyori-ah, what's the matter? Are you not feeling well?” she asked as she knelt down beside me. Umma,” I said in a weak voice, “I'm in so much pain ...”

 

Oh, my poor child!” she caressed me, “Tell me what's wrong.”

 

I hesitated for a moment. I've committed a grave sin...” She gasped, “Oh, my... what have you done?” My fingers slowly traveled to my lips, shocking her.

 

She gasped, “You can't possibly-”  I love him. I don't care if I'm punished.”

 

No, Hyori-ah. No good would come from this. You must stay faithful to Young Master. Forget about him,” she said, her voice harsh.

 

No, I won't! I refuse to!” My sudden outburst surprised her. But I love him...” my voice was hoarse now. “... I love him too much... I can't just forget...”

 

Her expression softened, “Shush, child. We must keep this a secret from Young Master,” she said, unaware that a figure was standing outside the doorway.

 

Had I made a mistake telling her? I was about to find out very soon.

 

Sir, we have a problem."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo, Hyori loves Kai! *squeals* (>//<) But who was that mysterious figure standing outside the doorway?

What is he/she going to tell Kris? Can Hyori's maid be trusted?

Stay tuned and find out!