Chapter 9: A Month's Trip to Tokyo: Arrival

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY!

Oh and this chapter is a surprise for you all. You will encounter YunJae! One-sided of course, Lol. Nonetheless YunJae! A few chapters will be dedicated to their new relationship of at least acquaintances ^^

*** *** *** *** *** ***

---December---

“Students, this year we are proud to say that our school was one of the schools in the world with the best grades. We have topped the list with our excellent students. Be proud to be in Seoul Academy.” *Claps* “Now, for those 50 students from the Senior Section who have showed their excellence: they will be taken for a month’s trip, this winter, to Tokyo.” *Cheers* “And, they will be staying at The Ritz Carlton Hotel.”

(5-star hotel Ritz Carlton…check it out in Google images ;))

“I’ll mention their names before going into details and as I do please come forward on the stage…although I doubt there will be comfortable space.”

“Kim Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong stood and went to the stage. He knew it. And he knew finally he would have another month of no crime. He could jump in joy, but no, not here. He walked up, and stood in the middle. “This man here,” the principal continued, “is our greatest pride.” Jaejoong smiled.

Everyone was clapping; his friends whistled, stood up and cheered. Junsu and Junho screamed their head off and Yoochun was jumping. Yunho waited for his name to be called out so that he could stand beside him. He prayed to God to give him ONE chance at least.

“Next, Jung Yunho.”

Jaejoong’s head, unconsciously, spun to look at his principal, and then at Yunho, who ran down and climbed the staircase to the stage only to stand beside him. Yunho’s face beamed. Yoochun and Changmin clapped so hard their hands hurt. But Yoochun quickly stopped when he got glares from the twins.

The rest of the 48 people were called and the assembly of the school went on for another hour.

===after school===

“Jaejoong-oppa! Jaejoong-oppa!”

The female population between grades 7 and 12 were offering Jaejoong bouquets of roses and other flowers, mainly whatever they could find. They were congratulating him and he received it all with a smile.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the school, many girls ran from the other side, threw flower petals over Yunho, congratulating him. He gave them his woman-killer smile, and half of them fainted right there.

Jaejoong, after all the commotion, called his mother to inform her.

Yunho happened to pass by, ‘I wish I could inform someone…’

As he walked past him, he murmured a ‘Congratulations.’ Jaejoong replied, ‘Same to you’ emotionlessly.

…And finally the day arrived…

At the airport:

Jaejoong and Yunho looked at their boarding passes. They looked at each other. They were going to sit together in the plane…

It was a huge plane. There were 5 seats in the middle, 2 on each side. Jaejoong thought, ‘Out of 9 seats on each side, and 48 other seats and students and my friends, I had to sit with Yunho??? I wonder what better luck could await me.’

Yunho on the other hand could die out of happiness. He thanked God countless times, but he wondered how he could utilise this time. He saw Junho, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun sit right beside them, in the 5 seats, including Taeyeon. On the other side was Hyoyeon with her best friend Tiffany. In front of him were Jessica and Yoona, while behind him sat Sunny and Yuri. Beside him was going to sit Jaejoong…

He sat in his seat, waiting. He tried to look annoyed, but he just couldn’t. He looked outside. Other planes were waiting to fly away. Then he looked beside him, looked up. Jaejoong was staring at him.

“What?”

“I’m just wondering how I’m going to cope with you for a month, moron.” Jaejoong sat, fixing his seat-belt.

“You know, just cuz we are enemies doesn’t mean you have to act so mean…”

“Sorry…jerk.”

“Huh…”

The plane took off.

It was a 1 hour 45 minutes’ flight. Within the first 5 minutes, Jaejoong looked sick. Yunho looked tensed by this. “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry, it’s always like this for the first bit,” he said, his mouth covered by his hand.

“Oh…” Yunho was still worried.

When the food came, they ate silently. It was just 30 minutes…

Yunho’s eyes were threatening to close. When he turned to Jaejoong, he saw that he was already fast asleep. Both their seats were inclined backwards, so it was easy for Yunho to rest his head against Jae’s shoulder.

They stared: Yoochun. Changmin. Junho. Junsu.

YC: Yes! It’s going great!

CM: I just wish Jae-hyung doesn’t wake up…

JH: What’s going on?

JS: Can someone please explain?

And they got their explanation. Yup, Changmin and Yoochun betrayed Yunho.

The twins got the shock of their lives, but they kept it within themselves. They had to.

Jaejoong stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes.

‘Oh…’ he thought sleepily, ‘Yunho is on my shoulder. . . . . . What?’

His eyes shot open and he sat up with a jolt. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Yunho hit Jessica’s seat, apologised and looked back at the disbelieving pair of eyes. “What?” he muttered angrily.

Jaejoong fell back on his seat, deciding to forget that. Two seconds later, it clicked Yunho’s mind. Jae was right about him being a tubelight.

~Japan, Tokyo~

“Wahh!” came the happy astonished looks from the students.

The teachers tried to calm them down and stop them from wandering away.

“Ok, everyone gather around here. You will get your luggage in a moment, but let me tell you, please behave yourselves!”

So came 7 limos ready to carry the students away to Ritz Carlton.

** == ** == **

xD That was a great start-off with YunJae for me! Tell me what you think ^^ Hope you liked it!