Chapter 3: First Day of Grade 12

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY!

OH btw, when I use this – “ ” – it means the person it talking. 
When I use this – ‘ ’ – it means the person is thinking.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yunho’s black limo pulled in front of the school. Girls squealed at the top of their voices as two handsome gentlemen came out from the said limo.

Yunho got out with his bag of books, and was immediately swarmed upon by numerous girls. He met his friends and entered the school. Soon Changmin stepped out. Same reaction.

Next came the twins’ silver limo. The female population gathered around them as they waited in front of the academy for their friend. They were expecting a white car of the same sort as mentioned. Instead, they saw a smaller limousine pull over. It was a light blue colour. Everyone gasped and froze.

A transfer student.

That meant he had to choose between the two existing groups; one led by Yunho, and the other Jaejoong.

Out from it came a pretty lady-magnet. Half the girls fainted there. Nurses attended to them.

Let’s come back to the pretty boy we were talking about. Park Yoochun. They knew him. His father owned a car company too, one of the best. He smiled, and the rest of them lost consciousness, thus leading him into confusion.

Junsu came forward. “You know me right? Kim Junsu!” he smiled.

Yoochun smiled back, “Yes! I’m glad I found some friends here already. Hey Junho!”

“Hi!” he smiled.

Yunho stared at the new student. His group or Jae’s?

The other half of the female population seemed to come alive automatically as Jaejoong’s car came into their vision.

“JAEJOONG!” they screamed.

As soon as Jaejoong got out, he caught Yunho’s sight. ‘Oh God…’

His first day of school and his enemy is his first sight. Could this day get any worse?

Silence…

Dolphin broke the heavy atmosphere. He wished he never had to.

“Jae-hyung, a transfer student!”

The two leaders caught each other’s attention as they knew what came next.

Yoochun had no idea.

“Yoochun,” Junho said, “this is Jaejoong-hyung. Kim Jaejoong. And that,” he turned to show, “is Jung Yunho-hyung.”

“…Oh. It’s nice to meet you,” he said bowing to them both.

Junsu quickly took hold of Yoochun and dragged him inside. “You have to choose between those two groups,” he said.

“Huh?”

*=*

“Good morning, Jaejoong,” Yunho muttered as he walked past him…or was about to walk past him.

Jaejoong turned his face to meet Yunho’s. Their gazes met.

“To you too,” he replied in a low voice.

“Think he’ll choose me?”

“In your dreams.”

Most of the transfer students chose Jaejoong after hearing his story from others. And most transfer students take a month to decide. And those who don’t take long are from rich families who attended this school to get better acquainted with Jaejoong for their fathers’ and soon-to-be-theirs’ business in the first place.

The others who choose Yunho either guessed his secret, or have an aim in being business acquaintances or simply like him.

Everyone who knows his secret has to join him.

Doesn’t sound like a school does it? Oh well, it’s not like all rich people have the same lives, and a perfect example is Jaejoong.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“I’ll choose Jaejoong then,” Yoochun said.

“Great,” Junho exclaimed, “well then let’s inform him.”

“Ok.”

Jaejoong smiled, “Great!” ‘Hah! In your face you jerk!’

Yunho watched from afar. ‘Hm, ok.’

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Evening-

Jaejoong spotted a black car. And he spotted Siwon.

He checked his surroundings and ran to meet him. “Siwon-sshi! I told you to please not park in front of-”

“Yeah whatever I get it. Get in.”

Jaejoong was being driven outside the city.

Siwon looked at him. “You’ll have to steal whatever you find in Lee BoA's mansion. After 2:00 clock in the morning of course. Bring it to this car. We’ll disappear together.”

“The others?”

“You have to know, babe?” Siwon teased with a smirk.

“Um, no. Sorry.”

“It’s ok my love. I could never harm you.” He laughed out real loud. He was just being sarcastic. As if they don't know what will happen to sweet little Jaejoong if he doesn't follow instructions. He is only tough at school, not with the gang.

This is how his torture for this year began.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

^^ Hope you liked it!

Please comment!

And for YunJae fans: don’t you worry my pals, Yunho is always going to rescue Jaejoong from anything and everything. As you may have guessed already, or maybe not so here is a clue, Yoochun is not going to be only in Jae’s team. He’ll know both secrets, somehow :D

Wow I update fast don’t I XD LOL