Chapter 13: Trip - Some Information

I Love You Jae

DBSK HWAITING!

YUNJAE HWAITING!

ENJOY!

*** *** *** *** *** ***
From the last chapter: ~“YUNHO YOU ERT!!!”~

_ _ _ _ _ * * * * * _ _ _ _ _

Yunho’s POV

Time and tide wait for none.

Should I tell him?

But I think it’s not a very good idea.

Today is 26th December. Time: 9:45 a.m. Jaejoong and I are standing in the middle of a cherry blossom forest.

While Jaejoong enjoys himself in the midst of the trees, running into floating cherry blossom petals in the air, I enjoy this sight. He finally began spending time with me, and now he likes me being by his side. This is the way Jung Yunho. You are doing great.

“Yunho!” Jaejoong waves at me.

“Coming!” I say while jogging towards him.

“I love this time,” he says spinning around. “This is probably the best time of the year!”

‘For lovers,’ I think. I see many couples walk by. Only if we were lovers during this time. He looks at me through eyes of a friend, for which I am most grateful. But I? I look at him with eyes full of love. If only I could tell him, right now, that I love him, this would be the most romantic time ever. Kissing him while these pink petals flow by.

“What do you think Yunho?”

I smile, “I think it’s the most romantic time of the year.”

“Hm…it is isn’t it?”

“Yunho.”

“Yes?”

“Do you like someone?”

I stumble, “What?”

“You heard me,” he answers in a bored tone. He crosses his hands and waits.

“No! ’course not!” I lie.

“Oh. Ok.”

He resumes watching the trees.

‘He trusts me…I’ll never break it.’ I promise myself.

-Normal POV-

Lee Teuk flipped the papers in the file. He searched through his contacts and clicked ‘Call’.

“WHAT?” Yunho answered. He was apparently spending time in the balcony talking to Jaejoong and feeling hopeful, when Lee Teuk’s call ruined it.

“S-Sorry sir. I have information.”

Yunho calmed down, “Oh ok. Wait hold on.”

He covered the mouthpiece and looked at Jaejoong who was looking back with curious eyes. “Business issues,” Yunho said. Jaejoong nodded and leaned forward. He wondered how Siwon was handling his.

Yunho walked to the bedroom, “Well? What is it?”

“Apparently he screwed up many companies by killing whole families,” Lee Teuk informed, “They killed at least 10 families. They murder the head of the family and take their business forcefully, and if the rest of the members do not agree to what they want, they kill all of them. Dangerous group of boys: 22 to 25 years of age. 6 members of the gang: Siwon, Ryeowook, HeeChul, Kang In, Kibum and EunHyuk. They are controlling the Kim’s business now, your friend, or whatever he is to you. Siwon killed his father a year back. Jaejoong’s mother is apparently sick and is admitted to the hospital, and unless Jaejoong does what they want, they do not allow her treatment. So, he is practically their puppet for fun times…Master? Young master Yunho? Hello?”

Yunho was at the point of killing Siwon. Only if that guy was in front of him now.

“Thanks Lee Teuk. I’ll be back on the 10th of January. Keep a constant eye on them. I’ll begin my hunt after I return.”

“At your orders.”

“Yunho, come, it’s dinner time.”

“Coming!”

Recently, they were having dinner in their own rooms, everyone was. It was the first week only that everyone had dinner together.

“I thought your uncle dealt with business.”

“That’s right. But I’ll take it back next year.”

“Oh I see. So you’re not going to go to University?”

“Nah. I don’t like studying. You?”

“…I don’t know.”

‘Oh yeah, Jaejoong’s business is stuck with Siwon. Wait till I get my hands on you, you heartless bastard from hell.’

_2 days later_

Junsu whined, “It’s just one paper!”

“No Junsu. He’ll start asking questions, and probably not give it to you anyways. Besides, why do you want it?”

“Hyung, Changmin won’t spill, and Yoochun just says ‘You figure it out’ when I ask him!”

“Ask what?”

Jaejoong almost fell out of bed at his answer: “If Yunho was the one who wrote you those letters.”

“Junsu, you can leave.”

“HUH?”

Apparently, Junsu wanted to check if Yunho wrote those letters or not. It was pretty obvious to everyone, but they just wanted to be sure, since Yunho’s friends won’t tell them the truth, which again proved that it was Yunho. They didn’t have Yunho’s notes or anything here so they were wondering if he has something in his room that his dear-best friend Jaejoong could give them.

Jaejoong was in denial of the fact, again. He just didn’t want to believe ‘something so stupid’ and he said ‘it can’t be true’.

Yunho came in and found Junsu nagging at Jaejoong again for something. Junsu saw Yunho enter and quickly went to him, “Gimme something you wrote. Anything!”

“What do you mean?”

Junsu caught sight of the papers he had in hand. “Can I see that?”

“Sure but why?”

Junsu flipped the file open. It was the exact same handwriting.

Junsu stared at him wide-eyed. He whispered, “You!”

Yunho got the message. “Don’t tell him please! Tell everyone to keep it a secret too please I beg you!!!” Yup, he was begging.

“Got it…”

“What was it Yunho?” Jaejoong asked as he entered the bedroom.

“Nothing much,” he said hesitantly.

Junho & Junsu’s room:

Junho screamed a “WHAT?!?!?!?” so loud, Junsu practically fell out of bed.

~YunJae Love~

Comments are appreciated ^^