Chapter 6: Yunho's Day (Part 1)

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially neither Yunho nor Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

Me! : Thanks again! XD Love you soooo much for reading and commenting! And helping definitely! Lol. How do I reply to you? And thanks for trying to remember how to do the stuff I asked you haha! Oh ya- you have to help me choose colours for background and stuff too! Although I already have em…still, I want it to look the best until my images come along:D

Daisy: Thanks for reading ^^

I particularly like this line Me! mentioned: “the beauty of the frustration yunjae gives us!”

Finally a long chapter…

ENJOY!

And sorry if it’s a bit rushed ^^” Always happens in the middle of my stories, I get rushed…

A month has passed. Attempts made in trying to change Jaejoong’s mind about Yunho by Yoochun and Mrs. Kim have been futile.

Some Q/A:

Jae, dear, why don’t you like Yunho?
I just don’t. 
Eh?

Jae-hyung, just try and get to know each other for once!
Why do you care? 
Um, no reason…

Jae, honey, why don’t we invite Yunho for dinner for once?
Why?
Oh son you don’t question one back when one questions you!
Ok. My answer is: No.
Hmp…

Jae-hyung! Yunho-hyung-
DON’T…even proceed on to saying whatever you were going to.
…He is having a party…And invited you…
So? (I just told you not to…)
…ok…

That’s right. He was stubborn. Plain stubborn.

And so, like I said, a month passed by like this and they thought they’d give this a rest.

“Sorry hyung, no luck.”

“I knew it. Well, thanks anyways.”

“We’ll resume after a month’s break.”

“Ok. Wait. We?”

“His mother and I.”

“…”

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =

It was September.

Jaejoong’s POV~

I smell trouble. They haven’t given me to steal anything for a month, and they had told me about a week’s holiday. What do they have up their sleeve this time?

Just thinking of them gives me the shivers. My heart stops for about a second and chills run down my spine. I think I look pale too. And even if it’s winter, I start to sweat.

Choi Siwon is my greatest fear. That guy doesn’t only look murderous, I feel like he somehow drains me of blood and oxygen when he looks at me, right into my eyes. Ryeowook is also scary. I try to stay as far as possible from that man. EunHyuk is just a fox ready to pounce on its prey. HeeChul looks somewhat decent enough to be called human. It’s like he wears a mask of innocence! Kang In and Kibum seem to be the least powerful as they are younger. Then again, without their sharp brains and plans, the gang couldn’t have harmed so many people already.

Yes, you heard right. They do these kinds of stuff all the time, and I happen to be their aim at the moment. The previous families had been completely wiped out, and I don’t want the same to happen to my mother and me.

~Buzz~

Oh no…

“Hello.”

“Hi darling. How’s it going?”

That’s Siwon, and his ugly way of talking.

“Uh, fine…”

“You must be wondering why we left you for so many days. Did you miss us honey?”

“…uh…well, what’s the next plan?”

“Aww Jae dear calm down! Take it easy. Chat a little first eh?”

“S-Sure…”

“You are such a good little thief! Just like a cat, you know that? How can you do it? I thought you said you couldn’t steal? Did you lie to us my sweet Jaejoongie?”

“No! I…I really couldn’t steal!” ‘Not until you taught me…’ I didn’t want to say the last bit.

“Oh ok then. I knew we could trust you, right EunHyuk?”

“Ya Siwon! Such an angel,” that was EunHyuk. Fantastic Mr. Fox.

“Jae, we were wondering, I mean Kang In was wondering, maybe you can threaten people?”

‘Only that despicable Yunho…’ “Uh, um…” I was not ready for that.

“I’m sure you can my love, we’ll show a demonstration just to make sure,” I knew Siwon was smirking now.

“O…k…” My voice is shaking again!

“You hear that Ryeowook? He agreed!” he mocked.

“Where-”

“Don’t worry love, just wait at the park at 6:00 p.m. We’ll pick you from there.”

“Alright.”

“Good night my lovely Jaejoong.”

“Good night.”

Whew~

“Jae sweetheart?”

My mother.

“Yes mom!” I call back. I go down the stairs.

“Jaejoong, was that…”

I nod.

“Careful dear.”

“Ok.”

-Next Day-

Yunho’s POV~

Another long day of school. Where’s Jaejoong? I was wondering if I could stare at him for a while before I go home.

Hey! There he is! I’ll try to follow him, hopefully, not getting caught.

Where is he going? He just shouted out to his friends that he had ‘work’. Mom, I think this is the perfect time to find out what he’s hiding from everyone.

Does anyone else know about this mystery?

I can’t even ask anyone. Maybe Junsu knows? But how do I walk to him without making him walk the other way? Maybe Junho can help. Yes! Changmin…where are you…

I’ll text:

*Changmin, remember I said there’s something Jae is hiding? I’m following him; I think I can find out. Ask Junho about it. He knows, I think. Don’t ask directly though! I know I can count on you bro. Wish me luck.*

“Sir, young master!”

Oh God…being rich is so awful sometimes.

“Lee Teuk, leave me alone.” I say without looking back.

“I see. As you wish, master.”

Where is Jaejoong going?

He is apparently still in his uniform, but he left his school bag with Junsu. That means those twins definitely know about this. He is heading towards the park. I’m trying to camouflage myself but it’s not working. Also, I have to hide behind trees and buildings every now and then because he is checking if someone is following him every two seconds interval.

He is heading towards the park.

I’m currently hiding behind a big tree right in the middle of the park. Looks like he’s waiting for someone. Hey, he just turned towards that car over there! But wasn’t that here from before we came? Maybe Jae is trying not to look suspicious.

Who is that guy? He looks like a killer. Wait. He is advancing towards my Jaejoong!!! How dare he?! Jae just turned towards him. Now he is walking away with him?!He’s getting inside the car! Okay, being rich is good now. Must call Lee Teuk.

“Lee Teuk, I have to follow someone. Quick! Come to the park.”

Seconds later I see my limo behind me. That Lee Teuk just scared the life out of me.

I get it. “Follow that black car now.”

“Yes sir.”

I have been following that car for 15 minutes now. Where is he going?

~Normal POV~

Jaejoong got out of Siwon’s car. “Come sweetheart, I’ll tell you my plans inside.”

“Ok.”

Siwon wrapped his left arm around Jaejoong, sending shivers down the spine of his prey. He smiled, ‘Maybe we should do something to this cute guy…his blessed body cannot be wasted like this.’ He smirked.

Yunho could just blow the world up with his anger and let Siwon lie in his own pool of blood if he saw Yunho’s piercing death-glare. How dare he touch his fragile love?! He swore he would show his bad side to this guy. And Yunho’s bad side wasn’t just bad…

I’ll tell you a little bit about Yunho’s ‘bad side’. Lee Teuk knows about it too.

Once, in his previous school in South Korea, the one he left when he went to the states, there was this boy who used to bully people sometimes. He was in Changmin’s class.

His name was Takeru. He was half-Japanese. One day, while returning home – they lived in the same house – he saw Changmin talking to Takeru and decided to wait for his little brother and walked slowly so he could catch up with him. At that time, Yunho was 11 years old and Changmin was 10. It seemed to Yunho that they were taking a little too long to talk so he decided to see what was wrong.

When he caught sight of Changmin, he was a disaster. The boy’s forehead was covered with blood, his hands were bleeding too, he was lying in the mud gasping for air, and he was crying. What was worst was that Takeru was on top of him, still beating him mercilessly.

Yunho’s temper reached the sky. “NO ONE TOUCHES MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!”

Imagine the rest yourself. I’ll just tell you Takeru’s condition after that: He was in the coma for a few days, and in the hospital for the rest of the year with a broken leg and arm. When he was asked, he said ‘I don’t know’ and that ended there. He knew alright, but he wanted to live and not see Yunho’s face again.

Maybe Siwon was in for it too?

They went inside what looked like an abandoned house. Yunho couldn’t go any further, so he decided to stay outside and try to find out what was going on. His luck was on the bad side, so he just decided to wait.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong, Siwon and the rest of them sat in the basement.

JJ: Where are we going this time Siwon?

SW: There is this party right beside my house, so I decided we are going to crash it.

EH: Before that, about your mother…

RW: Oh yes, we have shifted her to the hospital again.

JJ: Thank you…

HC: You’ll be going into that party, Jae, it’s going to be held outside. Show your beautiful face. We’ll do the main bit.

KB: That’s right, we realised we were slacking off, depending on you all the while, right Kang In?

KI: Yup…

SW: Ok Jae, we’ll see you entering the party from our window and then decide when to strike. Clear?

JJ: What time?

SW: 7:00 sharp.

JJ: Clear.

SW: You are such a lovely boy sweetheart. Do you want me to-

JJ: No need. Thank you.

Yunho looked up at the sky.

‘Jae…’

*Click!*

Yunho shifted. He saw the door open so quickly took into hiding. Jaejoong came out and started walking back.

He noticed Yunho’s car.

Yunho ran the other way. “Lee Teuk,” he called to the other person at that end of the line, “Jaejoong’s coming!”

“What do I do?!” Lee Teuk knew about Yunho’s feelings.

“ANYTHING!”

Lee Teuk, in a massive panic attack, started the engine. He just accelerated when he caught Jaejoong staring right into his eyes asking what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here-bastard’s-driver. He flashed a smile and waved. Jaejoong looked at him as if he saw Yunho spread wings from his back. Impossible right? Jaejoong should be the one with wings.

The car drove past him and Jaejoong wondered, ‘Yunho, you are dead meat if you know anything.’

Thanks for reading ^.^