Chapter 22: Jaejoong's Birthday Part 1 & Junho's Memories

I Love You Jae

Everyone insisted Jaejoong on staying over-night the next day. Even their parents gathered for the night. Jaejoong wondered, what’s going on?

That night, at 7:00 pm, Jaejoong’s mother slyly made Jaejoong have a sleeping pill. Jaejoong fell asleep instantly and his mother tucked him in bed.

### ### ### ### ###

“Alright everyone, get to work.”

It was 11:55 at night when they were finished. Yunho said he wanted to wish him first, which everyone knew why, and entered Junsu’s bedroom where the lad was fast asleep. He used his special technique of hugging Jaejoong really tightly, breathing on his neck and finally burying his lips in his hair at the edge where they touched the nape too. This time, because of the pill, he used his legs to tug at the other’s and part them, touching his thighs in the process. Yunho didn’t want to do anything like this now, but he had 1 minute left before the clock struck midnight.

Jaejoong lazily opened his eyes and was shocked at what he was experiencing – this was way too intimate…

Yunho quickly let go. “Jaejoong.” It was 12 at midnight. “Happy Birthday!!!” he screamed and hugged Jaejoong.

The door opened and a rush of people was there. Jaejoong was more than surprised because he himself forgot that it was 3rd February today, as in yesterday.

“Thanks…guys…” he fell asleep again.

“Hm. Maybe we should have given him a lighter dose?” asked Yunho as he laid him.

Changmin said, “That’s okay. We’ll have the real fun tomorrow.”

Next morning, everyone went to Junho’s room to celebrate. That was because Junho couldn’t move and they couldn’t miss him out, could they?

They laughed and played for a while before they remembered that they had one exam tomorrow.

Junsu then said, “But we studied quite a lot didn’t we?”

Changmin pointed out, “Why don’t we study now so that we can have fun tonight again?”

They all agreed. These exams were quite important. Especially for the older men. Coincidentally classes 11 and 12 were having their exams together. Junsu ran to his room. Yunho drove Jaejoong home, even though he had 5 drivers to do that job. Then he drove home himself. Changmin had requested Yunho to send someone with his stuff, which the older cousin did, because he didn’t want to leave Junho.

You all must have been wondering why Changmin was staying back and why Junho’s parents had not come to see him at the hospital. The twin’s parents were out on a very important business trip, so they didn’t call them to tell them. Everytime they called, Junsu would lie to them and say everything was fine. Yoochun had asked his parents to stay quiet about it as well which was a little difficult to do.

While Changmin studied, Junho recalled some memories. The first time he had seen Changmin…

~Flashback: 3 years~

“There’s a transfer student from America!”

“Really? Is he American? He must be hot! I want to date him!”

“No, he’s Korean but he stayed there for a few years with his older cousin brother who has joined in class 10 now. He’s a year older than us.”

“We’ll meet him right now girls, so quit worrying.”

“You mean he’s in our class?! YAY! We’ll meet him first!”

“I’m sure he’ll choose me cuz I’m so hot!”

“Yeah right. Keep dreaming. He’s gonna choose me. I’m too pretty to be resisted.”

“As if you pitiful women. He will choose me, I look too innocent and all the guys fall for me.”

“Would you girls stop it!?!”

The twin’s friend was talking to the trio girls who dated as many boys as they could. Something about being modern they said?

Junho turned to his brother, “Ok, so this guy will be in our class huh?”

Junsu replied, “Yeah. Heard he looks innocent and some guys said they ‘observed’ that he’s introvert. And very much into food.”

“Like you?”

“NO! I’m not into food! I just tend to eat a lot of whatever is served. By ‘very much into food’, I meant he is hungry all the time. Someone was saying that he had food in his hands while he casually walked into school. Said he just looks at the people around him and doesn’t answer when someone talks to him.”

“Wow, this is the first day and he hasn’t come into class yet, and they know all this stuff already?”

“Well maybe some of it is true. Remember Tiffany-noona when she came to our school? The observers were right.”

The teacher walked in. After greeting him, he began to say something. “Class, we have a transfer student from America. Now, he’s Korean just like us, he stayed in the states for a few years and is back. Treat him properly now. Come in,” he ended.

Junho’s POV

As he came in, I was flabbergasted. He looked so cute! He walked in with an innocent and indifferent face, turned to the class, bowed slightly and said, “I’m Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you.”

The class wowed. The girls squealed and it seemed he was used to it. The boys eyed him with disgusting stares, checking his body out. For some reason, I knew I had to protect him. Cheesy right? But still…

I looked at the empty seat beside me. He was going to sit next to me. My heart skipped a beat.

He walked slowly to his seat and sat. He looked towards me and turned away again. Strange…

Break time ~

“I love him already!” he girls squealed.

I rolled my eyes. Seriously?

I saw Changmin already seated with his brother. I know he’s his brother. The people’s chatters introduced me to him. Jaejoong- hyung came over and sat with Junsu and me.

“See that Yunho guy? I HATE HIM!” he said really loudly. Junsu signalled to quiet down.

I said, “His brother is in our class. Cute, indifferent, innocent and I guess a little egoist. He looked at me and then turned away.”

Jaejoong looked at him, “Maybe he’s better than his brother.”

Junsu sighed. It wasn’t nice when this friend of his hated someone.

I was walking down the corridor to the boys' washroom where I saw a shadow of someone being pushed towards the wall. And I heard voices, “You are so cute~”

End of Junho’s POV

Junho ran inside and punched the guys so hard they started bleeding. They ran away and knew better not to complain against this strong man. Junho looked at the victim. Changmin?!

“Shim Changmin right?”

“Uh, yes,” he said looking away. Then he looked back and smiled, “Thanks.”

Another skipping of his heart’s beat. Something is wrong with him today.

“You wanna be my friend?” the younger and a-little-shorter boy asked. Junho was taken aback. Didn’t he ignore him today?

“S-sure!” he smiled.

~End of Flashback~

“Junho, what are you thinking?”

Junho snapped out of it. “First day we met.”

Changmin laughed. “Sorry for ignoring you that first time.”

Junho asked, “Why did you?”

“Well you were normal. Everyone else was eyeing me curiously, in that way. But you weren’t. I didn’t see Junsu then. But I did see him when he fell asleep in class.”

They both laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:) next chap will be yunjae. thought you should get an idea of jhcm here a lil xD cute huh?
plz comment! plus thanx for readin'!