Chapter 2: Summer Holidays

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I am not Korean, so please spare me ^.^ 
I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. 
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY! 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yunho shifted in his king-sized bed. He threw his blanket off his body. Why did he use this blanket in the summer anyways? Well, doesn’t matter as long as it doesn’t stay on his body.

“Mph…”

His eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light entering through the curtains. He got up.

‘Summer holidays…’

Yup, this is the beginning of the 2-month holidays for Yunho. From June till July.

“This is almost as boring as sitting in class listening to stuff I already know.”

“Then go visit Jaejoong-hyung.”

Yunho spit the water from his mouth. Glass still in hand, he stared at Changmin, his cousin. He was eating his favourite kimchi and he didn’t even realise what he said.

Yunho sighed. ‘Even if I cross his path accidentally, he will just look away and pretend I’m invisible.’

Changmin got up. “I wanna go to Junho’s house, play some video games and stuff. Bye.”

“Ok.”

‘Alright then, maybe I’ll just watch him from the shadows.’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <3

Jaejoong’s phone rang.

“Where is it?” came his muffled reply.

*Flip*

“Hello?”

“Hey goody boy~”

Jaejoong jumped from his bed. “Y…Y-Yes?”

“Don’t stutter sweetheart,” snickered Siwon, “tell you what: we will leave you alone for this summer ok? After all, this is the age.” He laughed. He heard Ryeowook laugh in the background.

“Oh…and mother?!” he suddenly remembered.

“Huh? Oh, yes. Don’t worry. We paid for her treatment for these two months. Anything more darling?”

“Um, no. Thank you.”

“Have a sweet time.”

Jaejoong went back to bed. His hand covered his eyes. At least he’ll be in peace for 2 months. Then what? He already got used to stealing from people. He hated himself for being such a traitor to his character and personality. He wouldn’t have done so if his mother’s life wasn’t on the line. His father was gone. His mother too? No. Never.

He took a shower and wore a maroon half-shirt with white pants. He combed his hair and went downstairs to meet his mother who was allowed to come home from the hospital for some time.

He opened the main door himself although the mansion consisted of about 50 people who could do that for him.

His mother hadn’t arrived yet.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Sending spies was an excellent idea given over the phone by Changmin. But he preferred his own eyes.

“He’s so beautiful…” whispered Yunho to himself. He was hiding behind the bushes outside the Kim Mansion.

Both of them heard a car, to be more exact it was a limousine and a white one, stop. Jaejoong ran to the car. ‘Who is in there?’ Yunho thought.

Jaejoong hugged his mother and took her inside the house. She was 47 years old, yet she looked like a 33 year old lady. Maybe beauty, grace and looking young ran in her family…

Yunho waited patiently for about half an hour, knowing he would probably come back. What he didn’t know was that Jaejoong saw him from his upstairs bedroom window.

“IT’S THAT GUY AGAIN!!!” he shouted.

“Who son?” His mother softly asked as she entered the room.

Jaejoong spun. “Oh. Yunho, Jung Yunho, a guy I absolutely cannot stand. He goes to the same school and I have to see that ugly face every single day!”

“Oh Jae don’t call him ugly! He is very handsome indeed. If you were a girl, I would have probably made you marry him.” She smiled.

He looked at her as if she was insane. Then he said, “Thanks to God, I am a boy.”

He left the room and decided to meet his enemy in person. His mother quietly giggled. “Oh dear. So what if you are a boy? I have a feeling it will work out.”

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

“YUNHO!” he shouted.

Yunho jumped and ran.

“You bastard come back here! How dare you come to my house?!” He asked running.

‘First day’s result: a big fat zero.’

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The first month was a very happy one for everyone. Jaejoong and Junsu spent most of their precious gang-less time here and there, at each other’s houses, doing fun stuff, etc. They even went to Japan for a week with their parents and Junho. Even Changmin was allowed to come although it needed a lot of begging from Junho. Yunho wasn’t left out either! He spied the entire time, taking pictures of Jaejoong and staying up all night staring at them.

The second month was, sadly, boring.

Jaejoong practically slept all day. Hence, Yunho had nothing to do, so he decided to retreat to his bed. Changmin emptied the fridge and went over to Junsu’s house to play some games with the twins…which became an everyday routine with nothing better to do.

= = = … = = = ~~~ = = = … = = = ~~~

Park Yoochun looked at the paper. He was officially admitted to Seoul Academy. Hopefully this school didn’t have too many bullies.

*.*.* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^ I know, boring chapter ¬.¬
Thanks anyways!