Chapter 25: Valentine's Day

I Love You Jae

IMP INFO: I have 0 ideas about business and I could not make up a business to show how rich these Yun and Jae are. So make up your own xD. And I have no idea what you call that business where two owners … attach their businesses lol. Sorry for my low knowledge on that side.

13th Feb

_Yunho’s mansion_

YH: *yawn*

JJ: *smile* It’s great that we have a day off…

YH: Which will be filled with studying…AGAIN *pout*

JJ: …well, this IS the last year of school

YH: *jumps and hugs* YES! And then we will…*calms down* … *slumps back to the bed* have to work… OMG THAT’S HARDER!

JJ: *sweatdrop* Yeah…

YH: *bulb lights over his head* IDEA! *leans towards JJ who is sitting on a seat and is now backing off* We can attach our businesses! As in making it a…dual business! You get it right?

JJ: Yeah but why?

YH: Well … *thinks* ‘I can’t say I wanna be with him now. It will ruin my plans.’ Well then we can do business together which will be cool and profitable, etc. So, what do you think?

JJ: Sure! *smiles wide* But don’t you wanna go for higher education?

YH: *creeps to a corner* No… I know I should but *bursts out fake-crying* I DON’T WANT TO!!!

JJ: Calm down! *runs to him* Hey it isn’t that bad is it? We can do both together!

YH: T_T Are you out of your mind?

JJ: o.o” Well no.

YH: ^^ Well if you are by my side then of course!

JJ: O///////O

YH: ^^” *thinks* ‘damn…’

-evening-

Yunho crawled to his bed, “I’m done studying. Anymore and my head will burst.

Jaejoong finally closed his book, “Me too.” He walked over and sat beside a side-ways-lying Yunho and they faced each other.

Yunho sighed, “Tomorrow, hopefully AFTER the exam, there will be a flood of girls rushing towards us with their 1 million hand-made or bought chocolate which we will have to eat and then our stomachs will ache and then we will die.”

“Yunho, you have gone mad with all that studying. Why will we die? Haven’t we been eating chocolates every 14th February of our lives? This will be no different. I bet you ate more than me, because you lived in America for a while.”

(Readers: I just made the next part up for the story)

“That’s why you ate more than me while girls there flirted with me as if there was no tomorrow.” ‘And I don’t want to eat any chocolates those girls give me, only the one you make for me.”

Jaejoong looked away, “Well you must be a very good flirt then,” he turned his face back to see Yunho’s frown, with a fake smile, “since you had to flirt back, right?”

Yunho got up and looked at him with an angry face, “After all you have seen, you think I’m that kind of a person?” He was shocked.

Jaejoong defended himself, “No, no! I was just joking!” He knew he wasn’t and that, for a moment, he actually thought Yunho could do that. He mentally slapped himself.

Yunho lay back, “I just gave them a smile and ran away as fast as I could. It’s scary there. If you are good-looking, they hunt you down. You would be a number one prey,” and with that last sentence hanging in the air, he made for the door. But Jaejoong knew better. He was faster and literally strangled him.

“I told you not to remind me!!!”

“Sorry! Let go already!”

Jaejoong let go but sat on Yunho’s stomach, who was now breathing normally again, and was on the floor. Yunho said, “Well, it’s over. Isn’t it ok now if we talk about it?” Then he faked a show-off attitude, “Or do you want to deny the fact that I saved your life and your precious ?”

Jaejoong was furious, “How dare you talk like that??!! And to me?!! Do you know who you are talking to?!!!”

“Yes, someone who’s life I saved.” He gave a triumphant, almost sneering smile he didn’t want to give.

Jaejoong got off, “I never said I’m not grateful, but why do you have to say it like that? It’s like you’re mocking me.” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing and seeing. Plus, he was frustrated at the fact that any disappointment he felt from Yunho would bring tears to his eyes.

Yunho quickly got up, “I didn’t mean it that way! Sorry!!!” He hugged the smaller figure, regretting the fact that he was sort of making fun of Jaejoong. What had gotten into him? Must be all the studying…

-outside-

JJ’s mom: Aww! *cries happy tears*

YC: They don’t have to be so…you know…like that

JS: *slaps his head*

~~~Valentine’s Day~~~

Love is in the air…

So was the air’s condition in the Jung household. Changmin was finally done with the chocolates he made for Junho. He was studying all day to make sure that he had time to make Junho some choco today. It was ‘meant for everybody’ apparently. But it reached Junho’s house first, straight to his room where it was finished. Even though Changmin yelled at him to leave some for the others, at least the person who made it wasting his study time just to make it, Junho was deaf in bed with the sweet food. He knew better than what his cute little baby said. He even took a quick glance at his shy smile and was grateful because of all the love he was getting. May this not be ruined…(They didn’t have an exam on that day, thank God.)

Jaejoong was a faster cook who made it at night when Yunho was dreaming about the delicious food he’d be getting that morning, cooked by chef Kim Jaejoong. In the morning, Jaejoong left it on the table – he didn’t want to confront him personally and went home with his mother who had to be dragged and shushed.

Yunho yawned and got up from bed, running downstairs when the smell of milk chocolate with caramel and hazelnut reached his expecting nose. He found a note by Jaejoong who said under no circumstances shall the younger boy eat all of it just because he found it on the table after his little brother left for the twins’. But who would listen? He also specifically ordered him to revise each and every line of his notes on the way to school, which was carelessly followed.

-at school-

“Girls, after the exam, please,” they said in unison before the girls even took a proper look at them.

-after exam-

A rush of about 200 to 300 girls followed. Yoochun was a clever guy – he shipped YunJae so much, he decided to make a huge box for the 2 of them where the girls’ gifts for them would be collected and taken home to Jaejoong’s place where Yunho would probably be, so that the two of them had some time for themselves before the next day’s exam. Girls were beasts when it came to those two, but they listened as most of them wanted them to be together. Junsu was another case. He was a JunMin shipper (Junho, not Junsu) and he instructed the girls who had expectedly come to school to give them their chocos to go to their places. Junho was horrified and Changmin had no clue where they had come from. He never bothered to look at even one of their faces so he didn’t know who they were. Junsu smiled wryly. These girls didn’t know but they would now, and so may JunMin be surprised.

Hyomin: What is Changmin doing here?

Jiyeon: Changmin, did you make chocolate for Junho?

CM: *blush* Uh. I actually made it for all of us, but-

JH: It was for me, yes.

CM: *shooting him a glance* No!

JH: *looks at him and winks*

CM: *got the message but blushes even more*

JH: You can go now girls.

Girls: *smirk* Ok! *cheering them on in their heads:P*

People are very understanding, aren’t they ^^

** *** ****

:D 
Hope you liked it! 
Comments are appreciated 
Thanks for reading ^O^