Chapter 20: Get The Obvious Couple Together

I Love You Jae

As I re-read my story, I feel HORRIFIED! My English used to be THIS BAD??? D':

JunSu = JS. JunHo = JH. ChangMin = CM. YunHo = YH. JaeJoong = JJ. YooChun = YC
*……* - this means an action is taking place.

JS: YUNHO! JAEJOONG! SURPRISE!

JH: Guys, we’re here!

YH: *runs down to the ground floor* What? What are you doing here?

CM: So mean!!! Hyung, you should be happy! *pout*

JH: *so cute…*

JJ: Hi guys!

JS: JJ! *runs and hugs*

YC: Don’t mind will you YH-hyung?

YH: Course not!

CM: Don’t worry. This isn’t just his house you know. It’s mine too!!!

JH: ^^ That’s right!

JS: *smirk* Of course it’s right JH…

JH: -_- *whispers* Don’t you dare say a thing to him you hear me?

JS: *normal voice* Nope, can’t hear ya. Say it a lil louder, then maybe-

JH: *glare full power*

JS: *gulp* ok….

CM: ??? Guys come upstairs already!

JH,JS: OK!

YC: I’m tired, I wanna sleep.

YH: S-sure. Come over here.

JJ: You guys came now?

YC: Yeah. We were studying, then CM said- *remembers that this is a plan to get YunJae happen and it’s a secret, so quickly shuts up*- said that he wanted to come to the sea. So we were willing to join ^_^

YH: Ahh…You guys could’ve come with us. *Thanks for not coming, otherwise this evening wouldn’t have happened :///D*

YC: ^.^

CM: *knows that there are 4 bedrooms here.* Hyung! I’ll give this one to the twins. Yoochun gets that one right? And this’ll be mine then *winks at YC who winks back. Plan worked*.

Twins: *got it*

JJ: *thinks* But then…there will be only one left again! .//////////////////////.

YH: *realises* Hey! You can sleep with YC!

CM: *shuts door*

JJ: *tension build up* Uhm…

YC: G’Night!

*Doors shut*

YH: *thinks* I should have listened to Mom and Dad when they said instead of making four large bedrooms, let’s make five medium ones. Sheesh! Oh God…

-Later-

JJ quickly made himself in bed. He pulled the light blanket over him and pretended to be asleep. He chose to ignore the race of the heart in his chest, and tried to fall asleep. YH took his time in the bathroom, in brushing his teeth, in taking another unnecessary shower and quietly tip-toed to bed. He sat very softly on the bed, careful not to make too much movement. He went under the blanket. Their backs faced each other.

A telescope looked through the window. It ran long back, around the house, through another window. And looking through it was none other than the little food-monster. ‘This is not working.’

The twins set on Plan B.

… … … … …

Meanwhile, JJ was having a nightmare. His father’s death repeated itself in his mind, something he tried to forget. The scenes were crystal clear and he didn’t miss a thing.

Jaejoong jolted up, “AHH!”

Yunho’s eyes shot open. He got up and turned to see Jaejoong’s eyes wide with horror, his breathing unusually fast. It was not even midnight.

“Jaejoong what happened?” he asked with worry in his voice.

“N…nothing,” he lied with a shaky voice and tears in his eyes.

“…Nightmare?” Yunho guessed and asked softly.

Jaejoong’s eyes lowered – his tears threatening to fall – and his teeth biting his lower lip, too stubborn to let it out. He pulled his knees up to his chest and tried to hide his face with his arms. Yunho pulled his hand and turned him, pulling his chin up to see him sobbing. He hugged him tight; his hand pulled the older boy’s head under his face, the other hand gripping him tightly to his body where Jaejoong cried to his heart’s content.

He remembered that in Japan he had cried in the same way, in Yunho’s arms. Yes, this is where he belonged.

Yunho sensed the boy in his hands breathe normally again. He drifted into sleep a few moments later. Yunho slowly laid him down. He stayed in his half-laid position to stare at the now-peaceful face of his love. He leaned closer; and closer; and closer, until their breaths met. Yunho’s heart told him to go for it. But his mind said otherwise: patience is required for the best.

Therefore, he lay down beside him, but he had no intention to turn away and sleep. Hugging the sleeping Jaejoong, he made himself comfortable in bed.

--- --- ---

Changmin pulled himself from the telescope. He turned to a questioning Junho. Smiling he told him, “No need.”

Junho smiled and turned to Junsu who was softly snoring away.

Plan B was unnecessary.

- - -- - - - - --- ---- -- -- - -- - -

Still incomplete :D 
Dont worry guys! and sorry for not updating ^^" schoolwork 
plz comment! thanks for reading :D

YUNJAE LOVE FOREVER